Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 7:18 pm

Juro's eyebrow raised at that. "Are you saying you murdered a sea captain and his crew?" He asked, wondering if he was wrong after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 7:28 pm

She looked up from the book.
"Would you like it if I walked into your home, claimed it as my own and try and beat you into submission with a sword so you would do everything I ask of you? It took us like a month to wipe them all out and made sure no other humans track back directly back to our home. Heck, ever since that day we were having trust issues. So the council set up new rules as they assumed every human was like that. We tried to decipher the scribbling of that journal back then but we couldn't really figure out what was written in there, we didn't even recognize the letters. And since we didn't really see a reason to decipher it we just tossed it away. As for this text, apparently they were really traumatized by us when we didn't take their 'shit'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 7:32 pm

Juro absorbed the information for a moment before shrugging. "Fair enough. I guess it's justified." He said before sitting down. He put his elbows on the table and propped his head up on his hands before speaking. "So what do you think of humans so far? Blending in and all that." He said, curious to see how that was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 7:41 pm

"I gotta say they don't differ all that much from us. Though the selfish part is something that seems very prominent in most humans. But that is something that is beaten out of us during the ascension ritual... which like 80% of the young ones fail and die, so that might be one of the reasons why that is different..."
Yui made it sound really casual but that was just because she really didn't know any better than that lifestyle. On the other hand, Lundraga was a pretty small island, and with most Lundragans becoming very old it was somewhat of a buffer on overpopulation. So nobody really questioned it on the island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 8:13 pm

Juro tried to not think about that, due to cultural differences. Who knew if it was a bad or good thing? Besides he didn't want to judge what seemed to be a new friend. "Maybe. But we have a lot of charitable people too. And you have to admit that humanity has been working hard to keep itself from destroying everything." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 8:16 pm

Yui nodded
"Yes I have heard some things, sadly some people tend to be really good at keeping secrets. I've had some diplomatic experiences that failed. Hence why I am less likely to tell people what I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 8:18 pm

"Yeah if I were you I'd keep it a secret for as long as possible. But maybe one day you could travel openly." He said cheerfully. His mind started to wonder as he thought about how great it would be to fly... ooo what if he had dragon wings.... OOO what if- Etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 8:27 pm

Yui smiled this guy was one of the reasons she never really gave up on humanity. Most Lundragans would've told her off when she spoke out her curiosity, that humans couldn't be reasoned with. She always had wondered why they looked so alike.
"Yes... Maybe one day I could..."
She thought of home, the place she could not return to because it was too dangerous without a plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:43 pm

Juro seemed to day dream for a little bit before remembering why he was here... and then remembering why Yui was here. "Hey you have any homework to do?" He asked casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 2:57 pm

Yui shook her head.
"I usually finish that before I start on my own research. And most of the theory I am quite known with, though usually in other ways. You got any? Since you're asking and such."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 6:31 pm

Juro shook his head. "I left it all at home. Well you need any help with your research?" He asked, starting to slip into a state of boredom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 6:35 pm

Yui looked at the stacks of books on her table. Most of it she had worked through already. She looked at the clock that hung on one of the pillars. 5:34 PM
"Maybe some other time. I think I call it a day. It's getting pretty late."
She started gathering the papers from her table putting those in her bag. And then picked one of the stacks of books to return them to the proper department.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 9:08 pm

Juro nodded and stayed silent for a moment before speaking. "Sorry what time is it? I need to leave at five." He said, confident that he had plenty of time left, but he just wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 5:28 am

Yui looked at Juro with wide eyes.
"You'd better hurry then, the clock already past it by 34 minutes."
She walked to the department where her books had come from, carefully placing them in alphabetic order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 1:19 pm

Juro seemed to just sit there for a moment before he suddenly exploded into action and started to sprint off. "Ohgodohgodohgod. I'm going to get in SO much trouble!" He yelled before running out of the library, disappearing behind the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 5:59 pm

Yui watched Juro dash off when he realized what time it was. She grinned. And continued placing books back where they belonged before leaving the library herself.

(end of RP can be locked)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)   Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research, research, research! (Private Hektor & Me. Pm to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2