Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 10:45 pm

Sophia realized that it was incredibly possible that the wavelength could be different do to altercations of the witches. Even more reason to be worried about the students soul. "Alright deary, I really hope that it doesn't affect our current exercise. Now then, just keep passing it back and fourth, eventually we will undergo Soul Resonance. Once that happens, I'll perfectly understand your soul. Just tell me when you're ready.", Sophia said as she prepared to activate her Resonance form. She needed to understand this altered soul better if she wanted to happy Yui in any way possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 5:27 am

"I am not sure if I am ready."
She stammered. Her mind still restless and anxious. And for resonance she believed the mind had to be clear to be used. Besides, she found it already invasive that someone could see her wavelength. She wondered if she could even her soulroom. Which was a ridiculous mess and she really wasn't sure if she wanted to show it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 6:01 am

Sophia sighed, knowing that it was going to be a while before she could actually gain a true understanding of Yui. Shy individuals usually took time to gain the trust of but she was confident that she would gain it. She always does after all, she'll just have take things a bit slower for now at least. "It's alright hon, we can calm down for a bit then. Anyways, do you have any special fighting techniques or skills? We can figure out a few things to incorporate my Weapon form into your fighting. You see, I am a pair of Deer Horn Knives. Although... I do prefer the term Crescent Moon Blades. These blades were meant for up close combat, one blade usually blocking incoming blade strikes while other is used for offensive purposes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 6:23 pm

"I see, that's a clever strategy. Well, to be honest, I never really looked into fighting until it was really necessary. So I usually just punch my way through."
She took better look on the blades now.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 8:39 pm

Sophia pouted within her own weapon form, she'll probably have to help develop a fighting style for Yui. "You need to develop a proper fighting style for defensive purposes. You will have to face people who have been working for multiple years to hone their skills. If you simply try to punch through all your problems, you'll end up getting hurt in the long run."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 11:40 am

"Sorry, I just didn't predict I would ever be fighting at all. Just got overwhelmed by it and had to improvise by far. The only basic thing I know is that I wait out my opponents and see what they can do before I try anything..."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 3:46 am

"It's alright Yui and don't worry, that right there is perfect battle strategy. You'll need to learn your opponents abilities and capabilities before heading straight into a fight anyway. I guess we can try making a defensive style. How well is your speed and ability?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 5:13 pm

"Speed should be fine. Ability might still be something I need to work on."
She was wondering what the therapist had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 4:21 am

"Oh come now Yui, everyone has a special ability. It's basically a talent that just about everyone possesses. What can you do, that nobody else you know can?", she asked in a encouraging manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 8:07 am

Yui hesitated for a bit. If she was going to say the truth now there might still be chance for them to trust her. But the last time she was in that form in front of humans they tricked her into slavery. This place was her last hope though, and if she really wanted to stand a chance she had to admit.
"Um... I can change... Form."
She said a bit uneasy.
"But it might scare the crap out of people... It tended to go the wrong way... In reaction that is..."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 6:21 am

Sophia listened to Yui, taking note of her nervous and uneasiness as she spoke. This automatically let her know that this was going to be a touchy and delicate topic to discuss and that she we need to take things slowly. Sophia knew from experience that some children would need some time and helpful care to gain information that she could eventually use to help her patients. The mention of changing forms was something that Sophia was not particularly familiar with but she would give Yui the benefit of the doubt. "I can understand if you're not comfortable taking this form but I would appreciate it if you could show me it. You don't have to though if you don't want to however. Everything is completely up to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 4:49 pm

Yui took a breath and sighed out to calm herself down.
"... It's okay. I can do this..."
She concentrated on a slight transformation instead of a full one. Her wavelength immediately shifted to a different one as she changed, it was very different from what one would normally see in the world and it seemed to be sparking with electricity. From her head grew two pairs of horns. On her back she sprouted a pair of wings. Her tail swiped a bit left and right. She had slightly increased in height. Her hands distorted into black claws and on each back of them a crystal poked out that glowed a little. She hadn't grown any scales this time, and her legs were still normal. When she was done her ears flicked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 5:01 am

Sophia Metaphysically nodded when Yui agreed to undergo her special transformation. Sophia could feel the drastic change in Yui's wavelength and she would immediately have to relink their resonance to keep either one of them from suddenly being hurt by each others wavelength. This wavelength was truly unlike the previous, almost leading Sophia to believe that she was an entirely different type of person. It was now that Sophia began to witness Yui's partial Lundragan transformation. Sophia looked her over in awe, noticing immediately how much this form reminded her of some kind of dragon.

"W-WOAH! You actually look... Pretty amazing Yui. I don't see why you would think people would be afraid of you. You actually look kinda badass if you ask me. Aaaanywaaaays... How are you managing to pull this transformation off?", Sophia simply asked Yui.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 6:15 am

Yui smiled in embarrassment at the remark. Her eyes, markings and soul switched to light blue though, making her soul feel pleasantly warm. Then, because of the positive mood she was in, information came clattering out like a waterfall.
"Hehe... Ah well we unlock it through some kind of ritual. I had been studying it for a while. But it appears to clear out all the 'darkness' from a soul and then rewrites new information on the cleared space which is the dragon-part that gets added. Though the properties of it are manipulated by the rest of the soul which will give the information onto which elements one can control. Though it's still some separate part of the soul which one can suppress so one can change into a more human form, though it also means suppressing ones abilities too. So not many of us actually do that kind of thing."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 5:51 am

Sophia saw the sudden change in color, shifting into a calming and relaxing blue color. Her soul also seemed to change a bit as well, filling Sophia up with a warm and happy sensation that left her very open to the world. The sudden waterfall of information that Yui was pouring on her was still a bit overwhelming however and Sophia would simply try her best to decipher whatever didn't make much sense to her. "So... What you're telling me is that you managed to perform some kind of ritual that allows you to become very dragon like and possess control over an element. What element do you control?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 5:47 pm

"Yep, we can turn into a dragon-like form thanks to that ritual. My element is Lightning for some reason though. Most Lundragans have Fire, Water, Air or Earth as their affinity. So some of them were kind of upset when they saw what I could do. Although it came at the price that I can't actually use it excessively."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)   Temper therapy (Rabbit&me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temper therapy (Rabbit&me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2