Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13) Empty
PostSubject: Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13)   Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 11:35 pm

4:21 PM
6/17

Robin was walking home from another long and boring day of school. He loved not fighting for once, just going about his routine was a much needed rest for the child. His elementary school was far from the shopping district where he lived so the bus could never take him all the way. As usual he wished he could just fly home, but he knew the times and the people. Everyone hated witches, white, black, young or old you hated them just about as much as one type of person could hate another person. He had his backpack behind him and he was waiting for his turn to cross at an intersection. No cars were going but the little sign that told him weather or not he could go had a big fat hand telling him to stay put. He knew for sure with his luck that as soon as he would step out when it was not his turn on an empty street he would get nailed by a random semi. So he stood there shifting his feet.

That was, until some older men decided they wanted to pick on him. They were not much older than him, the group of four's oldest member could not be a day over nineteen years old. They walked up behind him and Robin heard their voices. "I heard there's a witch goin around these parts a town fella's." "You don't say Charlie? What does he look like." "Little pale squirt, can't be half as tall as you or me." "Hey I think I can see him right now." Robin felt a hand on his back and suddenly he was pushed forward into the pole which held up the street lights. He stumbled forward and his head went right into the button. Hitting it painfully and causing a ringing sound as he fell forward on one knee. "Oahowww!" He said in pain. "Why would you even do that?" He said clutching his head, he was bleeding from where he had hit his head and the young boy sniffled, fighting back a natural onset of tears. "Shut up! Your probably that punk going around at night, raising hell. Don't pretend your not!" Someone, he did not know who kicked the leg he was relying on and he fell forward. "Ahh!" He said hitting his nose on the concrete. No one was walking around at this time, only student's would be out of school. Robin knew he was in trouble but he refused to blow his cover and use magic. They were not worth it.

"I-I'm not that guy I swear!" He lied. One of the boys addressing him said. "Hey! What did I say about shutting up!?" He raised his foot and Robin flinched. Causing all of them to start laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13)   Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 12:17 am

Skipping through the streets, young DWMA student Viola Oliver made her way to the shopping district, she hoped she could find some new clothes, her closet needed to be renovated. "Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass..." the small purple haired girl sang in a soft voice. As she walked, she could see the cars speeding past her, they were just a few, actually. After those no cars were seen by her again. But still, it would be dangerous to cross the street in that moment, however, she saw a couple of reckless teenagers doing what she just thought of as dangerous. Meh, it's their fault if they get killed, honestly. She observed how Death City was unusually calm that day: no cars and not as many people as she usually saw. What could everyone be doing that day? WHo knows.  Damn, all this walking was making her tired, she might fall asleep while walking! Which, of course, wouldn't be weird from her.

As she approached an intersection, she saw a group of guys close to her age surrounding something, hopefully not someone. What could it be? She stepped a bit closer, the small heels of her shoes making a clack-esque sound with every step she took. As she approached the intersection, she could now see clearly, her eyes opened wide with fury as she realized what was happening. "Could it be?! How could they?!" She saw the group of teenagers teasing a small boy with gentle and small features, obviously a child. Some fresh blood dripping down his panic-filled face. He was obviously helpless and in distress.

But what could she do in this type of situation? Well, Viola isn't the type to even consider what she could do before jumping into actions in times like these. She rushed to the child's aid, getting in between the group of meanies and the kid. "How could you do this?! Harm a small defenseless child?! Are you really planning in going that low now?!" The purple haired gal scolded them while pointing up at them. She looked pretty heroic for a second, the wind blowed and made her silky straight purple hair and short summer plaid summer dress moved in a pretty dramatic motion as her eyes shined with a twinkle of justice. However, that all ended when she realized.

She was pointing... Up? Up?! It was true. All of the bad guys were taller than her, man, even the child she was trying to protect was taller than her. However, Viola Oliver could not lose! She did not even consider moving from her current position, they would not harm this kid any longer! At least not without a fight first!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13)   Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 12:27 am

One of the teenagers who had been standing in the back innocently smoking a cigarette tossed it on the ground and stomped on it, putting it out and blowing his last lungful of smoke right in the girls face. "You look a little young to be playing hero girl. Get out of here, before Jim has half a mind to cut yah with that switchblade of his." One of the shorter of the teens standing at her right side took out said alluded to switchblade and popped it open for her to see. It looked awful long and had a lot of notches in it.

Robin looked up to see that a girl had come to his defense, he wiped some of the blood off that he had gotten in his left eye, wiping it on his shirt. He could not bring himself to say anything because he was just about half sobbing. But he covered his eyes with his arm and tried to make himself stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13)   Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 1:10 am

Enzo Eberstark was "casually" walking through the streets of Death City. He "casually" went to the shopping district, even though he liked his clothes just fine. He "casually" went on walking in a specific route: the route that cute girl, Viola Oliver was taking. He wasn't stalking her or following at all, he just... was kinda really interested in this girl. Not really romantically or something, she just really couldn't stay away from Enzo's head. He needed to know her better, but he couldn't risk looking like he was interested on her, he was too cool for that.

After walking for a while, cautiously following that purple-haired gal, he got distracted for some seconds by an ice-cream stand (where he bought a super double-deluxe sundae). After getting the dessert, Enzo realized he had lost track of Viola. He sped up his pace and did the nearest turn. He ended up in an intersection, where he noticed a bunch of guys in the distance and a small girl facing them. It was Viola. He arrived to the scene and analyzed what he could see in an instant: Viola facing the teenagers and a little kid in the back bleeding. It didn't take long for him to realize what was happening: a bunch of bullies who had beaten up the poor child were being confronted by the righteous and fair Viola Oliver. (Oh, man. What have you two gotten into) Enzo thought with a quick sigh.

"Hey, hey heyyyy. What is going around here? Wait. Don't answer. I know what you've done. Yes, it's all really clear. Not gonna ask any questions, no no, just gonna tell you some stuff",Enzo spoke up to the pack of goons. "Who the hell are'ya?" one of the teens said. Enzo quickly responded:"I am talking. respect your turn, will ya?" The guy didn't say another word, he just got pissed off.

"First of all" Enzo started: "Hitting a small boy? Are you serious? You guys are soooo pathetic." Enzo followed: "Second, did you just threat that little girl? Now that's what I call a bunch of idiots" the blue haired boy finished: "And last but not least, you dare touch any of those two and you a-holes will be pleading for mercy before my goddamn ice-cream melts off." Enzo challenged the pack of men with a smirk: "So, if any of you got a problem, you can go talk with my assistant: right fist, or my good ol' pal: left foot. They're hella ready for you. So bring it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13)   Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 11:17 am

Now the meister was paralyzed. What would she do next? Those men had something to chop her off with and she had nothing but her tiny little chihuahua body. Could this be the end for her? Is that how she would die? She just stared at "Jim"'s switchblade. It seemed that she could get an infection by just standing next to it. Lots of notches. Did he clean that thing?

However, when she least expected it, a familiar silhouette approached them, it was a masculine form who was taller than both the child and her, he approached in such a vague and confident way she almost thought the new member of the conversation was a part of the gang, even. She recognized the jet blue haired boy instantly. Why was he even here?! He spoke calmly to their attackers, and they wouldn't even hestitate on listening, the one who did was shut up as soon as he opened his mouth. What would those four do? Should she take the kid and run while Enzo took care of them? No, of course not. Viola would fight! How did he even dare to interrupt her heroic act?!

"E-Enzo?!" Viola balled her fists each one at her sides and turned towards her weapon, screaming at him. Fury was evident in her light purple colored eyes. "Why are you even here?!  A-and... I don't need to be saved! That's a no-no. I can take care of myself!" After she said that, she approached the shortest guy, the one who was carrying the switchblade, and proceeded to punch him straight in the jaw, it was as far as she could reach, of course. The young man stumbled back in response and seemed even more angry than ever.

"You want to fight?!" Another one spoke "You will have a freaking fight, purple chihuahua!"

Ch... Chihuahua?! "You don't call me that you nuthead!" Viola was now pissed, she stepped closer to the one who had shouted at her "First, you will learn some manners, and them you'll think about fighting, right? Because, if you had stayed at school until 5th grade at least, you would know to not mess with a lady!" Viola's eyes shot daggers at the teenager, even if she was small, she could be at least as scary as them when pissed. She wouldn't hestitate in fighting now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13)   Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 2:01 pm

Robin was able to kneel up on one knee with the support from the traffic light. He was really thankful for what these two people were doing for him. There were way to man bystanders in death city these days. Just as he began to weakly stand up he said. "*Huff, *puff Screw you Jim." He would face the girl. "Your nothing like that, you better then these.... Guttertrash.... Punks...." He would bring his hand up to his wound. Then, something horrific would happen. The girl would proceed to punch Jim in the jaw, for a split second as she did so her hand would feel warm and slightly glow. Why, when she hit Jim she would only just barley be able to even feel her fist make contact. His skin would feel like putty and his jawbones cheap plastic. Right after she hit him however, this feeling would cut off and it would stop glowing.

Robin would gasp, holding his bloodied hands over his mouth as he saw what happened. Had he done that? Had being in so many fights given him the instinct's to use his magic to empower anyone who was friendly's attacks!? He had seen what his enchant weapon spell could do, it let his wimpy child fist punch through sheets of steel without great difficulty. This young woman looked much tougher than him. He had to take a step back when he saw what the teen had looked like after the blow.

The young man had been knocked clean off of his feet by the blow, hit the ground about two and a half inches from where he had been standing. There would be this awful sounding cry of pain, which cut off halfway through with a whimper. The knife he had stolen from a mall a few months back skittered down a storm grate never to be seen again, but that was the least of his worry's. Viola would find a half broken incisor tooth in between her fingers. All of his friends stood completely silent, the one who had been smoking wanted to throw up. None of them knew what they were suppose to do, after all...

Who would want to fight a girl that just punched someone so hard he had to hold his jaw onto his face?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13)   Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standing up for the defenseless (Open, PG13)
Page 1 of 1