Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I) Empty
PostSubject: A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I)   A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 1:46 am

Lewis was leaning against a wall outside of the coffee shop, looking at his arm transformed into a rapier blade. He was still astounded by the fact that he had been a demon weapon for all these years, and even more so by the fact that he was sent to the Academy so quickly. He hadn't really talked to anyone yet, but he had done some gambling (Winning of course), but that was the extent of his social interaction in the place so far. He sighed and looked around, he had to make some friends eventually, and he definitely needed a meister, or else he would be stuck here forever. he was wearing his usual outfit, nothing special.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I)   A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 3:35 pm

Zanic jumped from the top of the coffee shops roof laughing loudly as she feel, rolling on impactto help with the strain, and popped up quickly as she turned around to look from where she had come from "Well that was fun." she said aloud to no one in particular as a shark like grin etched itself across Zanic's lips. Finally looking down at street level her eyes raked over the scenery that included a coffee shop and some dumb-ass weapon. Calling out to the aforementioned weapon "Oi, idiot quit that before you put your eye out!" her tone coming across snarky and superior to anyone who heard it. Her pale skin on display with the scantily way she was clothed... nothing but a bikini top and short shorts with a sword across her hip, no sheath on it and the blade gleaming in the desert sun. Then muttering under her breath "Fucking newbies..." before shrugging her bony shoulders and walking quickly towards the door of the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I)   A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 3:54 pm

Lewis heard someone land and looked and Zanic after her jump from the roof. He didn't really pay her any mind until she called him out and surprised him. He didn't really like what he heard he scowled as he spoke. "At least I'm not stupid enough to carry around a sheath-less weapon! It's a wonder you haven't cut your leg yet." He shot back. He really didn't appreciate the eye pun, not to any extent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I)   A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 4:02 pm

Zanic halted mid step as his words washed over her and a grin stretched over her whole face as she turned with a dark look in her eyes "Did the dumb-ass just talk back to me? Damn, I didn't expect such a fruit basket to have some balls." Then she ran her fingers along the multitude of scars that were displayed on her torso "Does it look like I give a fuck about one more scar? Plus if I was dumb enough to cut myself to ribbons I'd be dead a long tome ago, now shut the fuck up before I make you blind One-eye."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I)   A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 4:06 pm

Lewis looked at her scars and smirked, not being threatened in the least. "My, but you were definitely dumb enough to get those scars in the first place. Now weren't you?" He asked sarcastically. He wouldn't just take shit from some random person, he wasn't a mat you could walk across.

(( Sorry for the short post, I'm having to entertain company while I post. ;_; ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I)   A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Weapon Wanders (Closed; Seris and I)
Page 1 of 1