Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 10:25 pm

Orion walked up to the front steps of the DWMA. The weapon was nervous, looking for a meister, and on edge. "This is going to be interesting. Adjusting his coat, he walked around the courtyard. He ran up the rail of the staircase, jumped onto another rail, scaled one of the skull pillars and sat down. Watching the scene of meisters and weapons below as they entered and exited the building.

Orion's spot where he's sitting: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/orion_10.jpg

Last edited by Starman55 on January 9th 2014, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:01 pm

a falcon comes flying to the school by the south. he lands adjacent to orion then turns into a teenage boy. he was clearly a wizard. he starts drawing a vivid illustration in a book. " hi there, what are you up to? " he asks without looking up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:35 am

Orion looked over "What the heck?" he asked, puzzled "Are you some kind of witch?" The boy was intrigued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 10:21 am

" yeah a wizard why? " he asked without stopping his writing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 11:55 am

Orion chuckled and adjusted his white duster "It's nothing. I just don't see magic users around Death City." he stared out at the city "My name's Orion. I'm a weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:11 pm

" my names Gabriel, I'm looking for a weapon. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:52 pm

"Check this Gabriel." Orion stood up, got his footing, crouched, shot up into the air and in a flash of bright blue Orion became a 4 foot long double-edged viking sword with a glowing blue blade. The point of his blade embedded in the skull archway. "How do I look?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 1:05 pm

" Great. " Gabriel picked him up and gave him a few practice swings before putting him down. " Tell me more about yourself. " he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:56 pm

Transforming out of weapon form, Orion sat back down "I'm from Duluth Minnesota, mother died of a drug overdose and my dad became very abusive. The man beat me several times over before I called the cops on him and went to live in Minneapolis with my mom's brother. Took every kind of beating imaginable at my new school. Guys were taking advantage of my size there. I finally scared them in a back alley brawl when halfway through the fight, sword blades shot from my wrist. My uncle found out and sent me here to Death City." He looked over at Gabriel "Sorry if I bored you with my life story."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:36 pm

" no no no... charming thing that was! I feel like I need a shot... as for me, I was born into a family of wizards however I could never use magic. so I expanded my mind and learned alchemy... Everyone I know is dead though. hung on a cross and burned right in front of my eyes. anyhow, I went to the dwma to fight for which equality. but really what I wanted to know is if you know marital arts, or have a gun or things like that. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:35 pm

"I have a friend at the academy who owns guns. 4 of them, I have 8 swords of varying styles, and I know Tang Soo Do, and Jujitsu. I guess you could say I'm pretty good at martial arts. I am a first degree kyu. That's a first degree brown belt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:18 pm

" oh... well that's a shame. I hate guns. " he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 11:11 pm

OOC: Mind if I join?

Maria was walking through the halls, before her teal and red hues trailed to the two speaking. She turned her direction, walking towards the two. "Who's the new kid...?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 12:57 pm

Orion looked at Maria "My name's Orion. Orion Miller. I'm a weapon." He adjusted his duster and crossed his arms. "Now that you've asked who I am, who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:00 pm

Locke was Curious about the school in which he recently arrived. There were some pretty ladies, but he didn't feel welcome to hit on them. After a walk around the front of the school, admiring the architecture, and wondering why the candles didn't drip, or run out of wick, he took a moment to realize the group of weapons and meisters-- a group of three to be exact. May as well drop in.

Gosh.. I'm hungry.. thought Locke, reaching into his satchel for a lead bar. Of course, he would be very noticeable among everyone, judging that all eyes were on him.. But, it was up to the small group to realize the anomaly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:19 pm

Orion saw Locke "Hey man, what's up?" he asked he noticed the lead bar "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:26 pm

steam was leaning on a wall at the academy. he was tinkering with one of his flint lock pistols. he looked around for a moment and saw all the students that had just arrived. he put away the pistol and started walking towards the group.

"new faces i see" he turned towards Orion "whats your name"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 11:19 pm

"Good Day!" Stated Locke. He wasn't happier to see someone else willing to talk to him in a while... especially when he ate one of his ingots! Locke continued to introduce himself.

"My name is Locke Redoran! But.. You can just call me Flintlocke.. Get it? 'Cause I turn into weapons from the colonial times." Locke Extended his hand, expecting the stranger's name.

In response to the stranger's comment about his dining habits, Locke simply stated that he enjoys the taste of metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 12:02 am

"I'm Orion Miller. Weapon. Viking sword." he said to both Locke and Steam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 1:10 am

steam pointed at locke "what about you, whats your name"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 4:02 am

(( With all due respect, Please use grammar. It really inflicts pain upon me to see lower case eyes, and a lack of commas. Good job, though. ))

Well, Mother would be proud! He seemed to be the big cheese around here, as a couple of randoms crowded around him. Judging by the kind Viking sword, and the guy with an actual gun, there was most likely a variety of peoples here. That guy who could do magic though.. It feels like his soul would be tasty! I mean, because he is a male variation of a witch, isn't he?

Moving on. Locke shrugged off these thoughts, and moved onto the business at hand. "Nice to meet another weapon!"

Locke then turned to the odd stranger with an.. inanimate firearm. What he was doing near a school for Death Weapons and Skilled companions for the DWs, he didn't know. He said "If you were listening.. LIKE YOU SHOULD..." Said he, in a jokingly aggrivated tone. "You would have heard that my name is Flintlocke." Locke then tipped his antique pirate hat. "I am a weapon of the 17th century. I can turn into flintlocks, cannons, and even the strongest of the bunch, a Great Turkish Bombard!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 12:21 pm

Orion walked over to Locke "So, you're a weapon. I am too." Orion's hand transformed into a blue sword blade. "I'm a blue bladed viking sword. Nothing really special."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 5:09 pm

Cool! An Ulfberht (( Pardon the Smartassness )) ! Locke heard those things could break other swords! Lucky I'm a Gun..

Of course, it was Locke's turn to show off. He focused sooo hard to bring at least one of his weapons out... and he did! A Cannon's barrel emerged from his throat, and a fuse popped out of the top of his head. "Whart dhru yo hink?" said Locke, with his mouth muffled by the Large weapon in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 6:09 pm

Orion stepped back "What the-" Then turned on his heels, waved goodbye and ran off into the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)   First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day for a Meister-less weapon (Closed)
Page 1 of 1