Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bear with braids (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A bear with braids (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 5:17 pm

"They'll help you get a house and stuff. Since being homeless in a city sucks." He said without missing a beat. Did the teen catch that small slip in his voice? If so that wasn't good, he would have to work even harder to get him there.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 5:25 pm

Kuma tilted his head again with an eyebrow raised, homeless? Kuma definitely didn't consider himself homeless, he was taught that you didn't need a house to feel at home, Kuma actually preferred sleeping under the stars, and if it rained he'd just sleep under a tree or a ledge. "Homeless?" Kuma said "I'm not homeless..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 6:40 pm

Lewis shrugged. "Well, then at least talk to them about getting temporary lodging for the night. Besides who would pass up free food?" He asked rhetorically. He stretched before he checked his watch, grimacing a bit at the time. "Well, I got to go, hurry along now." He said before turning in the other direction and starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 7:34 pm

Kuma watch as the weapon walk away, standing in the same spot, his face clouded with confusion. Kuma didn't know why the man was so hard pressed on getting him to join the academy, Does Lewis go to the academy?, the bear teen thought in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bear with braids (Open)    A bear with braids (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bear with braids (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2