Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 8:57 pm

Asher looked over at Alabaster from the corner of his eye. So he had heard what he'd said. It seemed as though he didn't understand what he'd said, though. Good, because he didn't want discuss what'd happened earlier anymore. "Nothing." Asher said to Alabaster, a little angry at himself. Now that Asher thought about it, how could he help Alabaster with his feelings if he had a hard time controlling his own from time to time? Asher wasn't as bad as other people, but he could get sporadic with self control.

Changing the subject, Asher brought up Alabaster's cat. "Where'd you get him?" Asher asked him, "Percy?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 11:42 pm

As if being summoned, the grey and white cat scampered from the kitchen and jumped onto the couch onto Alabaster's lap, who started to gently stroke the cat's ears. A bittersweet smile spread across the blue haired meister's face "Well...A few days after I was able to settle down, I figured out that there was a stray cat in an alleyway, she was pregnant at the time, so I helped her out by setting out bowls of food and water for her, but though I loved cats I wasn't sure about the rules on keeping pets in the dorms, so I couldn't let her stay with me yet, but even still, she was a very affectionate cat..." Suddenly the meister sighed sadly "One night I heard her yowling in the alley and went to go see what was going on, it turns out she was giving birth, but it was earlier than she was supposed to..." The boy explained "I panicked and brought her to my dorm, I called a vet and when they got to my dorm they helped the mother cat with giving birth..But..She ended up bleeding too much......She didn't make it.........".

For a moment it seemed Alabaster was extremely upset, but Percy rubbed his head against the meister's chin and let out a soft "meow", the eyepatch wearing boy gently held the cat's close as he continued, "Percy and his siblings were premature, and the vet said that they probably wouldn't live that long, but I was determined to see them live....." Alabaster paused for a while before continuing "His two siblings didn't make it...But Percy held on, and though he was a runt,  he live long enough to be a year old". The blue eyed meister smiled warmly down at his pet "Even though the odds were against him, Percy pulled through, and though he had losses, he's still a survivor....That's why I feel like we connect...." Alabaster murmured as he petted Percy.

The blue haired boy didn't know what he'd do without Percy, he was his therapy cat, the one who was there after Alabaster had his nightmares, the one who was there to comfort him when he was upset, the one who made him feel like he wasn't alone. Some would call it sad that a boy depended so much on his pet, but to Alabaster Percy was more than a mere pet. Though, despite having a close animal companion, the boy wished he had a person that was close to him like that, but Percy's presence made him forget how lonely it can be, and until Alabaster actually found someone that could be close to him like Percy was, the meister was fine with his solitary life. For now.

Ooc: Hooray for pets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 12:46 am

Asher looked at Percy and then his owner. Alabaster was right, there was a colossal correlation between him and his pet. Both have had to endure some of the most difficult hardships at very young ages. And both of them managed to move past it and live, in spite of what had happened to both of them. It made Asher secretly feel pathetic. Pathetic, because on the surface he acted like everything was fine with himself, but things really weren't when no one was around. Secretly, Asher still broke down when he thought about what'd happened to him last year before he moved to Death City, which he thought about all the time. And it made Asher think even more about earlier with Alabaster. How could anyone be expected to help anyone else if they couldn't help themselves?

Many sleepless nights that Asher had to endure because he felt like it was all his fault. It wasn't but Asher blamed himself, as though he had control over the situation he'd been put in that one night. And Asher didn't really understand religion all too well, because his mother never went to church or let him come near any form of holy scripture, so the thought of God was still foreign and confusing to him. But ever since Norah took him to her church, he'd pray every night. His prayers were usually empty though, until now, when he'd ask every night why he'd taken away the thing most precious to him.

Suddenly snapping out of his depressing thoughts, Asher caught himself staring at Alabaster. Alabaster was right, there was a connection between the two. "You're both strong." Asher said, looking down at Percy. "You both may have had it rough, but you're in complete control of what happens from here on out. You define yourselves now. That's what you both truly have in common." Asher said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 1:46 am

Alabaster noticed how Asher was staring for a while, the blue haired meister tilted his head a bit, Did that story trigger something?, the boy thought, hoping he didn't upset his weapon. Alabaster was going to ask if Asher was feeling ok, but then the weapon spoke, talking about how the boy and Percy had similarities. Asher's meister was about to comment when suddenly there was a loud whistling sound coming from the kitchen, "Oh, the tea is done, please excuse me" the blue eyed boy said before heading into the kitchen.

While Alabaster was in the kitchen, getting the cups and putting the tea pot on a tray, Percy went to lay next to Asher, purring quietly, the small cat looked up at Asher and tilted his head before letting out a meow. After a while the meister walked out of the kitchen holding a tray, on it was a white tea pot and two cups on saucers, the boy placed the tray onto the cofee table in front of the couch, took the pot holder on the tray, and started to pour the cups of tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 11:56 am

Asher watched Alabaster as he walked into the kitchen to retrieve the tea. It'd taken quite a while, but finally it was done. Asher thanked the Gods, because he was starting to feel really tense for some inexplicable reason. When Alabaster came out and started pouring the tea, Asher could feel his jaw muscles loosen up, something that he hadn't noticed until only just now. It was strange really, Asher felt fine, but at the same time he felt worked up. Probably had something to do with the sudden quick changes of emotions that'd been happening to him all day today.

Asher began to recline a little in the couch, but made sure not to slouch in anyway. Good posture was one of Asher's main priorities when he was in someone else's home so as to not look like a slob. While Alabaster was pouring the tea, Asher looked over at Percy who'd meowed at him. It was kind of funny to Asher, it was almost as though Percy were trying to talk to him. Asher stroked behind the cat's ears again for a few seconds before pulling out a notepad and a pencil. On it, he wrote, "Consider getting a pet."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 8:52 pm

Percy purred as Asher pet his ears, and decided to take a seat on the weapon's lap. Alabaster chuckled a bit at the two "Well I see Percy has taken a liking to you Asher" he commented as he placed the cup of tea in front of his partner "Now, green tea can seem bitter when you drink it at first, but after a few sips it should be easier to appreciate the natural taste, plus green tea is much more rewarding without any additives, though lemon is actually something good you can add, did you want lemon? I usually don't add any thou-..." Suddenly the meister stopped talking for a moment before giving Asher and apologetic smile "Please forgive me for rambling, would you care for some lemon for your tea, Asher?" He asked, the meister felt slightly embarrassed for chattering like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 10:29 am

Asher gave Alabaster a small smile. It wasn't a very big deal that he was talking, all he was doing was inputting his own opinion. "Yes, I'd like a bit of lemon in my tea." Asher said politely. "If it isn't too much to ask, do you happen to have any honey as well?" Asher asked his meister, hoping it wasn't too much of bother. Asher was used to Green Tea by itself and was well aware of the benefits, but he felt like switching it up a little for once. That is, if Alabaster did indeed have honey on him right now.

"Oh, and what were you saying? Why don't you like to add lemon to your tea?" Asher asked Alabaster with a friendly grin to show that it was alright to have small talk every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 8:51 pm

Alabaster smiled back, glad that his partner didn't find him annoying, the meister nodded at Asher "Indeed Asher, I have honey, I'll go get it along with the lemon" he said, but before he got up the weapon asked him why he didn't add lemon to his tea. The boy chuckled a bit "Well, I'm not a big fan of sour things, I'm more into sweets" he said, and with that the blue haired boy went to the kitchen to go get the honey and lemon.

After a little while, the meister came back into the living room with a jar of honey and a lemon slice and placed both items on the tray in front of the weapon, along with a spoon for the honey, "Here you go Asher" he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 12:46 am

Asher nodded as he listened to Alabaster, his face unchanging. One of these days, Asher would need to completely learn facial expressions. All he knew was how to smile, and for him, that represented something he only showed to people he trusted or truly cared about. The only two people he'd shown a smile to were Norah and Alabaster. And before he'd smiled today, it'd been a complete year since he'd done it, anything else was just a facade. "I understand, and thank you." Asher thanked his meister, smile vanished again.

Asher gave Alabaster another small smile, exercising his facial muscles. "Thank you for the honey and lemon, I hope it wasn't too much of a bother." Asher thanked his meister once again, reaching for the lemon and honey. Asher placed a teaspoon of the honey in the tea and squeezed the lemon in. After that, he stirred the tea slowly, making sure that everything got mixed in well. While still stirring, Asher looked over at Alabaster. The boy was strong, young, courteous, and intelligent. He was the complete package. Alabaster had potential, but Asher wanted him to reach the peak of it. "Alabaster," Asher said, looking back at the tea now, "We should try to take some extracurricular assignments at school to get stronger." Asher suggested, taking a sip of his tea now.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 1:22 am

Alabaster smiled back at the weapon "Your welcome, Asher, It was no problem at all ", he said as he sat back down. As the meister was taking a sip of his tea he thought to himself, Asher really doesn't smile much, but I guess there isn't much wrong with that, Alabaster took a long sip of his tea as he continued to think to himself, he noticed that his partner glanced at him, but he didn't mention anything about it, but when Asher said something about extra assignments the blue blue haired meister raised his eyebrow in surprise, "I think that's an excellent idea Asher, but what made you bring that up now?" He asked, he liked the idea, but it seemed sort of a random thing to bring up at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 12:59 pm

After another long sip, Asher let out a breath of satisfaction. Another perfect cup of tea that would be enjoyed today. Not too sweet, not too bitter, and not too sour. Just right. "Well, frankly," Asher began, putting his cup of tea down on one of the saucers, "I've just been thinking about our successful spar from today, and I think we could be a formidable partnership." Asher paused for a moment. Picking the cup of tea up again, he raised it above his head, "Cheers to our victory." Asher teased. After that moment however, Asher returned back to his serious side. "Anyways, I think that we're strong, but you have to think.... Those two students were rash and foolhardy. They posed no threat." Asher stated quite bluntly, "And you have to think, there will surely be far, far stronger opponents we must deal with in the near future." Asher said, pausing again before he said what he would say next.

Asher picked up his cup of tea and took a much smaller sip. After the sip, he turned to Alabaster again. "We must get stronger if we plan on dealing with witches." Asher said, his voice unwavering. Just because his mother was a witch did not mean he took pity on the rest of them. "I know that they are strong, and I know that you know as well. It'd be undesirable to be unprepared if we ever have a run in with one of them." Asher said with a cold and tense voice. After what'd happened to him, he knew how witches could be. They were certainly nothing to take lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 11:38 pm

Alabaster nodded as the weapon spoke, So he's been thinking about how the spar went as well, the meister thought, chuckling when the weapon lifted up his cup, Alabaster did the same while stating "Cheers indeed", however, the blue eyed boy instantly turned serious as his partner did so, listening intently to Asher's words, He's right, a reckless opponent is a predictable opponent, that meister would be nothing compared to foes that are focused and lethal..., the bluenette thought to himself.

Alabaster intensified at the thought of witches, the meister stared down at his tea cup with grim seriousness, Indeed, witches....We must become as strong as well can be if we even begin to even think about defeating one of them...., he thought to himself, remembering all the horrible things witches were capable of,  All the more reason to better ourselves..... After his weapon was finished speak, Alabaster looked at him with a fiery determination burning in his crystal blue eye, "What you say makes perfect sense, Asher, honing our skills is of the utmost importance, we should take an extracurricular assignment as soon as it is possible......" He declared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 3:50 pm

Asher nodded at Alabaster, aware of the fact that his words had moved Alabaster. It was a good thing that Alabaster hadn't let the victory from today go to his head and was fully aware of how simple it was to defeat the pair. Now Asher knew for a fact that Alabaster was the right one for him. But Asher had to clarify one thing with Alabaster.

"I didn't say those words to inflict fear upon you, or rile you up with a hatred for all witches." Asher said slowly and calmly, "I've heard that some witches are not evil, and are willing to comply with good people." Asher stated. And it was true, Asher had been studying up on witches ever since getting to Death City. And although he didn't know much, he did know that there were some that simply were not bad people, and those are the ones that deserve to be spared from him and his partner.

Asher finished the rest of his tea and set it down with a clink on the plate. "But otherwise, yes. We should do whatever we can to get stronger." Asher told his meister. "Oh, and thank you for the tea." Asher smiled one more time. That was third time he'd smiled. Asher was keeping count.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 9:47 pm

Alabaster listened as his partner continued to speak, taking in every word as he thought to himself, I know all witches may not be bad, buy it's possible the ones acting good are just wolves in sheep's clothing, and if my father taught me anything it's that witches are like spiders: they're interesting to study, but you can't turn your back on them Or they'll pop up on you and deal you a deadly bite..., the meister did agree that they shouldn't attack without reason, but Alabaster was fully prepared to kill a witch at moments notice if needed. However, despite his passionate dislike for witches, the blue haired boy knew it was better not to bring up his opinion on "good" witches, less it brought up and argument.

When the weapon thanked him for the tea, the eyepatch wearing meister smiled back with a nod, "No, thank YOU for the company" he chuckled, the blue eyed boy was glad that Asher became his partner, "So, shall we see if there is any extracurricular assignments tomorrow after our day at the academy?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 10:10 pm

Asher put his jacket and scarf back on, "Yes, after school tomorrow, we shall look into any extracurricular assignments. Let's just make sure to pace ourselves for right now. We don't want to die on our very first mission, now do we?" Asher said, pulling the scarf up to his mouth. It was his preferred way of donning the scarf. "We should look to see if we share any classes tomorrow." Asher said, getting up from the couch. As he got up, he reached over for the tray. "Let me assist you with this." Asher offered his meister, wanting to repay Alabaster in anyway possible.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 2:32 pm

Alabaster nodded at his partner's words "Of course" the meister said as he watched the weapon put on his scarf, when Asher said that they should see if they had any classes together, the bluenette nodded again while saying "Indeed" . When the weapon reached for the tray Alabaster shook his head politely "It's alright Asher, you're my guest, you  don't need to clean the dishes, but thank you for your consideration" he didn't want his partner to feel obligated to help him clean up, though it was highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 10:18 pm

Asher looked over at Alabaster with the same default straight face he always carried, and spoke in the same default monotone voice he always used. "No, I insist. Let me help you with this." Asher said, attempting to make his voice sound warmer and kinder. It didn't work the way he wanted it to though, and it was evident that he was forcing it. Despite this, Asher continued with picking the trey up and walked into Alabaster's kitchen, not taking how he'd feel about that into consideration.

"Hey, Alabaster.," Asher called to his partner from the kitchen, "Come in here." He called out.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 11:23 pm

Alabaster knew that the weapon was trying to be nice, the meister sighed and then gave his partner a smile, even though Asher was being a bit impulsive, I guess it would rude to deny his help, he thought and he watched his Asher walk into the kitchen with the dishes. When the blue eyed boy was about to get up, Asher called out to him from the kitchen, so the meister went to see what was going on "What is it, Asher?" The boy asked with a slightly tilted head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 9:45 pm

Asher looked over his shoulder at his meister as he walked into the kitchen. The reason he asked him to come in would've been awkward to ask, but Asher didn't know any better.

"It got lonely." Asher said in his default voice, and with his usual emotionless face. Asher was hoping the two could converse more about their plans while he washed the dishes, but didn't realize how awkward it may have been.

After telling the meister his reason, he placed the teacups and saucers into the sink to begin washing them. Scrubbing with the sponge, Asher spoke to Alabaster, "What do you think truly?" Asher asked the boy, "About witches, that is. I know you may perform experiments on them, or simply just study them, but do you truly hate them?" Asher asked the boy, continuing to scrub. Asher did not once avert his gaze from the teacups while he spoke to Alabaster.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 10:34 pm

Alabaster raised his eyebrow a bit at Asher when he said it got lonely, but the meister wasn't going to question it. The blue haired boy started to help with the dishes, drying them off and putting them away, when suddenly his partner asked his question, causing the boy to stop drying off the tray Asher just washed off. Alabaster stood there for a little while in silence before uttering "I.....Hate them......" He kept his eye down on the tray, "I know not all might not try to harm anyone, but those who do harm, I hate them....I hate them with every fiber of my being......I just...Can't have any respect, or feel anything but spite for group of individuals that enjoy harming others for their own suck gain......", the bluenette meant every word he said, but he hoped that his partner didn't view him any different, I'm sorry if Asher feel differently, but I can't help but feel this way, he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 11:36 pm

Asher stopped scrubbing the last teacup after hearing Alabaster's words. Staying true to himself, Asher did indeed hate witches. But he couldn't help but want to like them for some reason. Probably because his mother was one, or probably because there actually were witches that didn't mean anyone harm. But despite his conflicting feelings, Asher's hate for them was far greater than his willingness to like them.

"That makes both of us, Alabaster." Asher replied, continuing to scrub the teacup. "I hate witches as well." Asher stated simply, keeping his voice even lower than usual. Inside of himself, he could feel a fire welling up. A fire that wanted to burn every witch down. But Asher knew that if he followed a path of hatred, he wouldn't be any better than his mother, so he decided to keep his cool instead.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 1:57 am

Alabaster was glad, even a bit relieved, that his partner hated witches as well, and not because of his spite for witches kind, but because he was worried that Asher would deem him too spiteful of what happened in his past, Though it's not just my past that has made me dislike witches with a passion as intense as one thousand suns, it's the things they do in general, the meister thought, and thinking of the horrendous crimes against nature and humanity that witches have done made the young meister tense a bit, however, when he thought about how now he had someone to relate to, his muscles and mind eased, We may both hate witches, but I'm positive that the hate won't drive our every action, the bluenette thought. Alabaster finally looked towards Asher, his expression softer than before "Thank you, for your company, and thank you for helping with the dishes" he said to the weapon politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 2:18 am

Asher simply nodded at Alabaster, relieving himself of every negative thought. "Glad I could be of assistance." Asher told his young meister. Asher looked down at his watch and realized how late it'd truly gotten. "Way past my usual time." Asher said to himself, "Listen, Alabaster, I have to go. But I'd like to thank you for everything that you've done for me today, and I hope we can both prosper and learn from each other. We may have some differences, but I believe it's what we have in common that will truly determine who we are to each other in the future." Asher said, feeling as though he was beginning to ramble on. After all the talking was done, Asher pulled out his mini notebook and scribbled his mobile phone number on it before ripping the paper out and handing it to Alabaster.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 2:29 am

When Asher said he had to go, Alabaster nodded, before speaking himself, "And thank you as well Asher, I never thought I'd find a weapon partner that would relate to me as much as you, now that we're a team, I can see us doing great things in the future" the bluenette meant every word he said, though he hoped he didn't sound too mushy or dramatic. When the weapon gave the young meister the piece of paper, the boy looked at it with a slightly tilted head before identifying it as a phone number, "Oh" he said, before giving Asher a brisk nod "Thank you".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 2:37 am

Asher nodded at Alabaster and pulled his scarf up to his mouth, readying himself for his descent into the lonely night. "Goodnight, Alabaster." Asher said to him, walking over to pet Percy before taking his leave. "Take care." He told both of them, leaving the two alone in the house.

(DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)   Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch Way Is It? (Vixy and I)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3