Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A night in Death City.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A night in Death City. Empty
PostSubject: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:46 pm

Kana just finished killing her 20th kishin. She took the soul in her hands and ate it. The moon above her was laughing and dripping blood, she saw the body of a woman that had her soul eaten by the kishin, "I'm sorry.." She told the woman then spun on her heels. She stretched, "that was intresting." She said holding the wound on her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:42 pm

Ooc: I would like to join, for some context where is she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 12:42 pm

Ooc: , she's just in death city around the eastern side just a few miles away from the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 12:45 pm

Arthur Davis was walking through death city, looking for eleven souls to hit his twenty soul goal. I've been reading to much doctor sues... " Hey, do you tink you could help me find some kieshen? " He asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 12:47 pm

She looked up at him, "oh. A just killed a kishin back there...but sure." She shrugged brushing a price of hair out of her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 12:59 pm

" Great, I know of a warehouse that suppose to have a big drug deal going on. What say we go over there and stop it? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 1:05 pm

She didn't know this guy nor had she ever liked trusting strangers, but she saw him around school and nodded, "ok, my names Kanade, you can call me Kana, I'm a weapon without a meister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 1:09 pm

" Nice to meet you, my names Arthur. I have a meister. come on its right over here... "
five minutes later...
The two stood outside the abandoned warehouse. " So I checked and this place has a roof with open access, we could sneak in like that if you want. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 1:12 pm

"Sounds good." She nodded. She turned her arms from the bottom her elbow to the tip of her pinkie into a blade, leaving her hands free. "Ok let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 1:16 pm

Arthur climbed to the top of the roof and looked down the skylight.
" So the same deal? " A drug dealer said.
" Why not? " A member of a biker gang said.
each was surrounded by their posse and a drug dealer handed the leader a suitcase full of cocaine.
" Let me know when your ready to go. " Asked Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 1:19 pm

Kana smiled devilishly, "now." She said jumping through the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 1:31 pm

" Then we will attack as one! " Said Arthur turning into a black gas and flying into kana's mouth. Imminently she felt the benefits of Arthur's strength and speed. Also one of her eyes turned into the color of Arthur's eyes, bright blue.
" Cop! " Said the dealer throwing the case to the side as his product flew everywhere. Everyone reached for guns but some of the bikers were more interested in taking whatever smack the could off the ground and running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 1:34 pm

She laughed, "you can't run, that ruins the fun." She ran full speed and quickly caught the ones who were ruining before turning around to the ones that had the guns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 1:39 pm

Bullets flew everywhere kieshen souls were mixing with drugs and everyone wanted the pair dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 1:44 pm

Kana dogged them gracefully but once skinned her arm where she had already been previously injured, she winced a little, "...well then." She huffed and charged at the men, "silver sword six attack." She moved at incredible speed slicing the men. When she was finished she fell to her knees panting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 1:48 pm

Three of the remaining bikers forced open the door and ran, all of the other men had died...
" HEY! " Said the lead drug dealer armed with a shotgun. " Your dead! " He said firing a shotgun blast down at kana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 1:52 pm

Kana turned, she was already weak she didn't know how much longer she could hold up with her wound. "Silver shield!" Her bladed arms grew bigger as she put then side by side to make a shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 2:02 pm

Just as the man pulled the trigger Arthur materialized in front of Kana.
BOOM!
Add Arthurs blood to the cocaine covered souls, because a little bit went every where.
He fell strait to the ground, the dealer tried to reload his shotgun but it was faulty and jammed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 2:07 pm

She watched him fall. She staggered up by herself, the look in her eyes was deadly, "you...you bastard!!" She screamed running forward towards him, she brought her blade clean through his stomach, she spun stab in the second guy in the back an finally stabbing the third guy in the stomach. "Arthur!" She yelled running over to him, "p-please say something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 2:11 pm

ARthur propped himself up against a supporting beam. " T-Thank Christ I wore my jacket. " He unzipped it and threw it off revealing a metal plate filled with buckshot. Arthur still had a few pellets in him but. * Sniff.
" My dinner... " Arthur said looking at a can of tomato soup he had in his jacket pocket. " Can you help me up? " He asked clutching his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 2:16 pm

She punched him in the arm. "Idiot! You had me worried there for a minute!" She yelled pulling him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 2:51 pm

Arthur winced a little when he was pulled up but he laughed. " Come on, lets see the take... "
ten minutes later!
the two of them had finished cleaning the souls of crack and tomato soup. Some of it was Arthur's blood since the plate hadn't stopped all the pellets, but in total they had a full eight souls.
" Ok so you get four I get four? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 3:16 pm

She nodded, "sounds good." She picked up the soul and swallowed it whole. The other three she put in her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 3:31 pm

Arthur ate all of his on the spot knowing he would lose them otherwise.
" Ok so I know that they have a house where they make all this stuff, or we could hit up the bikers club next. As long as we take our time walking there I couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 3:41 pm

"Mmhm, sure." She nods, she lets put her breath and falls down, "dammit." She said holding her arm, she lost a lot more blood than she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night in Death City.   A night in Death City. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night in Death City.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next