Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:42 pm

"Are quite done? Because if you don't mind I'd like to go check on my cat..." The meister said, annoyance obvious in his voice, I wouldn't be surprised if this weapon asked to see where I lived..., Alabaster thought as he tapped his fingerson the table, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:46 pm

"I thought they didn't allow pets in the Dormitories?" He asked, not asking where the child lived as he lived there too. The kid had told him he stayed at the dorms earlier, how could he forget so quickly? He also figured it was getting close to the point where he should ask about upper class stuff, which would be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:51 pm

Alabaster hesitated to respond for a little while ".......He's my therapy cat...." The meister said with a slight sigh, hoping the weapon didn't ask why he needed a therapy animal in the first place, "Is that all?.." The meister asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 9:57 pm

Lewis shook his head knowingly. "Nah, I was wondering if you ever miss the upper class life?" He asked, deciding to leave the therapy cat subject alone. That was sensitive and private information that he had no business prying into. Openly anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 10:02 pm

Alabaster looked at him, with a mixture of confusion and a blank stare on his face "Pardon me?" The meister asked, was this weapon trying to make a joke or was this a serious question? Another question about my past?, the blue eyed boy thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 10:12 pm

"Well I was just wondering if you missed it. I sure as hell do, so I was curious to see if I was alone in that regard. Plus I didn't want to ask about your therapy cat." He said with a shrug. He suppressed a smirk at the end, to avoid being rude further.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 10:47 pm

So, Lewis lived in a wealthy family as well?, Alabaster thought as he took a few moments of silence to observe the weapon, Hmm, i suppose it's believable, that's probably where the arrogance steamed from, but I wonder what caused him.to.be pushed off the lap of luxury. After the silence, the blue eyed boy finally spoke "I suppose I do miss.my old life, but not necessarily because of the wealth..." He said, trailing into silence as he thought about the times when.his parents were alive, but then shook himself from this trance "So, you are on a rich family?" He asked Lewis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 2:43 am

Lewis shook his head at his question. "Nope, I'm dirt poor. Any semblance of wealth I had was taken away with my father. But really you got it worse off, I at least got to keep my mother." He said with sincere sympathy. He wasn't sure if his father was dead but he guessed he was, I mean what else would be done with him?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 11:27 am

Alabaster narrowed his eye at the weapon's last statement, not really appreciating that the weapon brought that up, "Indeed......." He murmured plainly, Odd his family became poor, didn't his father leave him something? A trust fund, a college fund, the family fortune?, the meister thought, since his parents left the family business and family fortune to Alabaster in their will. The meister clenched his cup at the thought, They made a will when they were so young, i suppose it was because they knew fighting for the academy was risky business.., the meister rubbed his ring again, But still......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 2:27 am

Lewis looked at the kid for a moment before shrugging. "Well, sorry to bother you. Guess I'll see you later given we both live in the dorms." He said, standing up and pushing his chair in politely. He had probably upset the kid by now, but maybe he hadn't? Who knew, he just knew this kid was being icy and was giving off signals that he wanted him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 2:48 am

Alabaster nodded before standing up himself, pushing in.his chair, and picking up his newspaper. The meister started heading towards the door, stopping.momentarily to look back at Lewis "Nice making your acquaintance, Lewis.." he said even if their first meeting wasn't entirely pleasant, however, Alabaster was intrigued by the weapon, Even if he's annoying, the blue haired boy thought before walking out of the door, heading to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)   Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyepatch Buddies! (Closed; Vixy and I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2