Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 7:20 pm

"Really, I just jumped on your bed." Glyndwr corrected himself. "Not sure if that helps any, though."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 2:51 am

She still didn't meet his gaze, but offered him a shrug and a nervous laugh in response.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 3:00 am

Glyndwr shrugged too, and continued to stroll along the ship, with Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 9:32 am

Following along beside him, her eyes continued to wander, taking in what she saw, before grinning mischievously. Taking his hand, she tugged him hard, dragging him along with her as she ducked through an "authorized personnel only" door.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 1:06 pm

Glyndwr followed Aurora, not exactly eager, but less on the hesitant side of things. "We probably shouldn't, Aurora..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 5:26 pm

"That's the point!" She said, leading him down and through, ducking him into a side passage when she spotted a crew member.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 5:42 pm

He waited for the crew member to go by, before groaning, quietly. "Really... And just on a whim, like that..." Glyndwr just wanted to relax. "What's there to see down, here, even?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 5:48 pm

She shrugged, closing her eyes and listening, seeing if anyone else was close. "We've already seen most of the ship, and there's a maintenance door near my room. We should be able to get there through here."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 5:50 pm

"So you just want to take the scenic route?" Glyndwr asked, looking down any other side passages they passed, to check for crew.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 5:58 pm

"Kinda," she said, shrugging, but when she looked back at him over her shoulder, she winked. Leading him along, letting her hearing guide them, she wove them through passage after passage. Stopping suddenly with a gasp, she dragged him back a few feet, shoving him into a supply closet and joining him. With no window to give them away, she slid a towel to the floor, using her feet to spread it over the crack. This done, she guided his hand to the light's chain, a silent question. Aurora, herself, could see perfectly clearly in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 6:03 pm

For a moment, Glyndwr thought that there was someone around, that they were hiding. That thought quickly passed when he remembered that little wink. Apparently, she could be bold if she really wanted to. He chose not to pull on the chain, but rather wait to see what Aurora had in mind when she shoved them both into this little closet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 6:35 pm

There was, in fact, someone nearby, but Aurora knew full well that they were heading in a completely separate direction. Smirking at him in the darkness, she pushed him to the empty, back wall, the ventilation grate over his head. Watching him, you could almost see her tail wagging, though she bore no hint of her animal form, at present. "Cat got your tongue, Glyn?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 6:40 pm

"No, I just want to see what you're like when you get, well, like this." Glyndwr responded, though was mostly blind in the darkness. He kept his eyes open, and set on the slight outline of Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 6:43 pm

She grinned, hands pressed beneath his collarbones, leaning towards him. Eyes sparkling in what little light there was, she pressed her lips to his. Tender at first, she waited for his response before letting herself loose, turning the simple gesture heated in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 6:51 pm

Closing his eyes, Glyndwr leaned into her kiss, and parted his lips, to allow her to enter if she wanted to. His hands found themselves resting on her hips, like they often did. Apparently, the whole, 'kissing in a dark closet' cliché actually happened sometimes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 6:58 pm

Aurora giggled, sliding her hands behind his neck, tugging his hair lightly, curiously, as she slid her tongue alone his lips. She paid little mind to where his hands were, as he usually followed along the same routines, something she was both comfortable with and willing to help pull him out of his shell over.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 7:15 pm

Glyndwr's tongue met Aurora's own, while one of his hands rode up Aurora's back, to pull her closer up against his body, as was custom for him, at this point. In response to the tugging in his hair, his other hand moved into Aurora's hair, to comb through it; something else Glyndwr was fond of doing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 7:21 pm

A sigh broke passed her lips, one hand tangling into his hair, the other's fingers tapping at the back of his neck. Humming appreciatively, she continued to kiss him, tongue dancing with his own.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 7:30 pm

The hand in Aurora's hair ran down the length of it, down her back, finally resting atop her bottom.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 7:35 pm

Her hips bucked just slightly, a jolt from surprise at the change of pace. Grinning at his lips, she pulled her own away, only to trail a thin, soft line along his jaw and up towards his ear, peppering the area if slow, gentle kisses.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 7:46 pm

While squeezing at Aurora's backside gently, Glyndwr moved the hand at her back to the front, and rested it on her shoulder, his thumb tracing the line of her collar bone lightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2016, 7:57 pm

A sigh escaped her, her tongue gently tracing the outline of his ear before she nipped at the lobe gently, running off of curiosity and instinct, unsure of how he'd react to any of what she did. Still, her face was heated from the new contact, the boldness that she was expressing, so unusual to her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 2:32 am

Glyndwr was surprised for a moment, though went with it, smiling. The hand on Aurora's shoulder slowly went to Aurora's upper back, a few on his fingers slipping under the fabric of her clothing
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 3:24 am

The little witch felt her body tremble, and she traced a new line of kisses back down his jaw and along his neck, testing the waters evermore.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 3:39 am

Glyndwr's hand moved further down Aurora's back underneath the material of her dress as he squeezed at her backside again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next