Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 7:54 am

"Negative, Kidd. It's your turn to share your experience with Alabaster and Asher " Nana told him, totally ignoring his annoying doubts.
The more Nunally observed them, the more info about them she could get, which was a positive thing. Knowledge is a powerful weapon
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 2:25 pm

The young bluenette kept his smile until Kidd still showed that he didn't believe, and when the mentor started to eye him, the meister knew that Kidd felt some type of way about him, but Alabaster shook it off. The blue eyed boy waited patiently for the next part of the lesson to begin, wondering what Kidd could teach him and his quiet partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 10:30 pm

Asher too noticed the strange glance Kidd threw Alabaster's way. Didn't seem like anything serious though, more of just an annoyed glare. Asher knew he had nothing to worry about, Kidd was the mentor. Why would he harm him or his partner? It'd make no sense. "What is it you're gonna teach us then?" Asher asked Kidd, crossing his arms as he waited. Asher had to be mentally prepared for whatever Kidd would throw at them since Nunally was done talking about witches.

"Finally...." Kidd muttered, turning away from Nunally when she told him it was his turn. It was about damn time she stopped turning the attention from what was truly important here. "Hang on, I'll tell you guys what you can learn in a minute...." Kidd stared at both Asher and Alabaster for a moment. His eyes darted back and forth quickly as he attempted to get as much insight into Alabaster's and Asher's souls as possible. "You're a meister," Kidd pointed and looked at Alabaster, "And you're a weapon," Kidd pointed and looked at Asher. There was something a little off about the boy's soul, but he decided to ignore it for the time being. This took Kidd a moment to process. "Are you two a pair?" Kidd asked as he stared at the two students before him.

Asher nodded, "Yes, we're a pair. And indeed, I'm the weapon in the pair here." Asher answered nonchalantly. And although it always appeared as though Asher didn't care about anything that happened around him, Kidd's observation did interest the boy a bit. Soul Perception. If Asher hadn't recently began studying this ability, it may have surprised him that Kidd knew what they were. But it didn't. Maybe there was something the two of them would be able to learn from Kidd if he knew such an ability.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 3:12 pm

Nunally listened to the conversations and Kidd's incredible moment of..Inteligence.
Nana decided to close her eyes and focus on sorting data on her hard drive.
The clone scanned everyone's soul wavelentghts and how they affected her. Nothing interesting.
Yeah, she took a note of Kidd's low teaching skills. Nana added every his negative trait to a special file named "How to distinguish an idiot from a normal human".
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 6:14 pm

Alabaster tilted his head as Kidd told Asher and him to hold on, wondering what he was planning. When the mentor identified their souls, Alabaster raised his eyebrows a bit, intrigued, Perhaps He could help me improve my soul identifying abilities, the young boy thought to himself. Alabaster nodded when Asher said that they were a pair, and then waited for Kidd to start his portion of the lesson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 12:15 am

Asher simply continued to slowly nod his head in agreement at Kidd. He was correct. Asher was a weapon and Alabaster was a meister. And he was also correct about the two having a partnership with each other. Despite his horrendous personality and even worse first impression, maybe there were somethings useful he could actually teach the two and make their time spent here worthwhile. And Asher had to admit, whether he liked it or not, Kidd was amusing. With his quirky attitude and silly antics.

Kidd mentally celebrated. Of course he was right. Bitch, this is Kidd you're dealing with. When was he ever wrong? Never. Yep, that's when. "Let me see if there's any technique or skill that isn't too far out of your reach or out of your learning capabilities...." Kidd thought about what he could teach the two. Obviously, there was much more Alabaster could learn from Kidd, seeing as he was a meister and Asher was a weapon. But there surely had to be something for Asher as well.

Then it struck Kidd. "Do you know how to use Soul Perception?" Kidd looked over at Alabaster. If he didn't, this would be a solid first technique to teach the boy. Then Kidd could show him something else. There were a few problems with a skill like this though. Kidd'd heard many stories about other students who took a long time to learn Soul Perception, or couldn't learn it altogether. However, Kidd was able to learn it in a week. It took him much longer to improve it. There wasn't anything Kidd couldn't in fifteen minutes or less. It was worth a try.

Asher was disgusted at what Kidd had to say. Out of their reach? Learning capabilities? This guy really did think he was better than them. If Asher had a sense of humor, he'd break out in tears over what Kidd had just said. Anyone was capable of achieving anything they set their mind to, no matter how difficult. This was one of Asher's philosophies.

"Do it, Alabaster." Asher gave his partner one of those fake smiles. This one was a smile of encouragement. The opportunity to learn a skill like this was something they shouldn't pass up. "This could really come in handy in the future." Asher hoped to get Alabaster to work with Kidd. There was no way the two came here to waste their time and not learn anything. They weren't even sure if Kidd was able to teach them anything else. Every second they used was precious.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 2:45 pm

Nunally looked at everyone, trying to guess their thoughts.
Asher was surely analyzing Kidd's behavior, while Kidd was happy because of his little, meaningless victory.
Kidd's words "Let me see if there's any technique or skill that isn't too far out of your reach or out of your learning capabilities....", made Nunally come to a conclusion of the narcissistic and elitistic attitude that Kidd had towards the two newbies.

[Soul perception- An ability to see souls]
Nana's computer reminded her.

The clone decided to watch the trio, to get more knowledge about human behavior.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 3:07 pm

Alabaster narrowed his crystal blue eye at the glasses wearing meister before the bluenette glanced to the side and murmured under his breath "A bit cocky, aren't we?....". The young meister then cleared his throat "I know soul perception..." Alabaster with a dead serious look on his face "However, I don't need to use soul perception to know that you're a meister". Alabaster noticed that Asher smiled at him, which was rare, Maybe he's hiding how irritating Kidd is to him, the meister thought, Kidd had his determination going for him, but his cocky attitude was less than a desirable trait to Alabaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2015, 10:23 pm

Kidd smirked at the young boy before him. "Oh, so you know Soul Perception? That's really impressive." Kidd nodded in approval. He was impressed that someone as young as Alabaster was capable of learning such an ability. Thinking about it made Kidd realize that he saw a little bit of himself inside of Alabaster. Most people at Alabaster's age would've probably given up on learning an ability like Soul Perception. Kidd liked this kid.

Asher was surprised at Alabaster saying that he knew how to use Soul Perception. Of course, it'd never show on the surface, but the feeling was still there. Looks like there'd be another mental note Asher would have to take of his partner. That was, if he was telling the truth. Asher knew that Alabaster didn't like Kidd very much, so he may have just been saying that he knew Soul Perception to shut him up. But after seeing Kidd's reaction, Asher realized that maybe Kidd wasn't as bad as he seemed at first.

"Well, since you know how to use Soul Perception, I guess I'll have to teach you something else." Kidd scratched the back of his head. Many of the things Kidd had learned couldn't really be taught, but there was one thing he had in mind. "Hmm.... Maybe...." Kidd stared at the two of them, "Maybe I can teach you tactical stuff. Like what to look out for in close quarters combat." Kidd glanced over at Asher. "What type of weapon are you anyways?" He asked, hoping it wasn't anything that'd have to deal with range. All of his knowledge on long range combat was gone after he and Daisy parted ways. "I take the form of a sword. A longsword, to be more precise." Asher answered Kidd, wondering where he was going with this. Taking a moment, Kidd remained quiet and contemplated whether what he had in mind was a good idea or not.

Kidd wanted to gauge the two. They seemed rather talented, especially if that blue haired boy knew Soul Perception. But on the other hand, they still reeked of that amateur scent, a scent that Kidd was all too familiar with. However, this seemed like a good learning experience for the two of them. "You know what?" Kidd got up from his seat at walked over to the two, "Let's have a spar. Right here, right now." Kidd grinned at them. Kidd felt a little rusty, not having been in an official fight in nearly over two months, but he still had it in him. If they accepted his challenge, things would get a whole lot more fun. For Kidd at least.

Asher raised an eyebrow at Kidd's request. Normally, he would've declined, but this was all up to Alabaster. He didn't know what they could gain out of a spar, but Kidd was full of surprises. Just a few minutes ago, he'd seemed like an asshole, but now he actually seemed like a somewhat acceptable person. "What do you say, Alabaster?" Asher looked to his young meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 3:20 pm

"Correction: Soul Perception is an ability that in some cases cannot be taught. Let me quote the encyclopedia:  "Soul Perception can only be used by those of a particular personality, mostly those who are sensitive to the waves in the air, serious, and have good concentration." " Nana told them.

The clone watched the scnene with caution. She noticed the changing atmosphere between the trio. Nana watched their every move, she was collecting usefull details that could help her guess their fighting, learning skills. Their will to fight. Even their personality or/and past.

When Kidd proposed the spar, Nana looked him in the eyes. "Recommendation: You should also use a weapon, Kidd, in other case the spar can be too dangerous for you, because a good cut/stab can lead to a serious hemorrhage from the wounds" She told him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2016, 4:31 pm

Ooc: Pleae forgive me for being stupid and not responding here, eh...Would you guys still like to continue?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2016, 8:16 pm

OOC: If you guys want to continue, I'm down.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2016, 10:55 pm

Alabaster thought about it while Kidd, Nana, and then Aher spoke, a spar could be a good way to assess their abilities, and since soul perception can't really be taught there wasn't really anything else to do in this lesson. Alabaster nodded towards Asher, a serious expression on his face "A spar could be a great way to see where we are and how far we have to go" he replied "And I will only use the flat of Asher's sword, as to avoid any serious injuries" Alabaster said when Nana mentioned wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2