Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 6:31 pm

Well, scratch the fast way. That's probably what Glyndwr would have said, then. Yurio turned back towards the main road, and lined up with it pronto, before losing altitude and finally touching down. He went straight back to plodding along as he was prior. After a quick stretch of his wing, he folded them back up against his sides. It seems it was going to take a long time to find the place this girl was staying; he'd have to walk everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 9:15 am

Cat relaxed as they descended to the ground, a little shaky as she pulled away from the dragon's neck enough to see. She wasn't entirely sure where she was but maybe she could find her way using the school as a reference. The large castle like building was visible above the rooftops everywhere. She could easily see the school from where she lived, so the apartment must be sonewhere near the school. Having deduced this, Cat explained her theory in broken sentences and tripped over her words, but hopefully got her message across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 12:29 pm

After walking for a while, Liam returned to the city. As refreshing as drinking soda in the sand is, He'd rather be home cooking or playing xbox. Carrying his shopping bag, he walked back towards his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 2:50 pm

Understanding that the girls house is closer to the school from her ramblings, Yurio started to make way towards the building that towered over the entire city.

(short post sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2015, 1:41 pm

Cat sat close to the dragon's head, clinging to his scales as he marched forward. Nothing seemed very familar, even when they arrived by the academy. She closed her eyes and thought very hard about what way she had been brought when she was being enrolled. Hesitantly, she pointed a hand to the left.
"I think it was that way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 11:43 am

((ooc: I'm just gonna go, I don't really think I can add much to this rp.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2