Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encounter with Fate (Reaver)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:39 pm

"I assume the same reason. Children are so disrespectful."

OOC: Lol, hopefully that'll be a long time from now, but yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:42 pm

"Some are. Some aren't...but there are many who are..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:45 pm

"What exactly do you do there anyways? I never hear much about you in my reports. It seems like your just a waste of a pay check."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:47 pm

"I assign them missions...We haven't really been able to do much teaching, but my partner should be doing that soon."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:51 pm

"That sad excuse of a man, who's always listening to that garbage music?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:56 pm

He sighs. "He can be...difficult at times, but he's very talented."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:57 pm

"Hmm yes... Perhaps if he could take things seriously, he would be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:58 pm

"Now how do you know more about him than you do about me?"

OOC: I just got an amazing idea that has nothing to do with the kishin...DWMA PARTY!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:02 pm

"I don't, I just have several reports that say he is incompetent, and hardly serious at all. I know very little about you personally. However, that will come in time I assure you."

OOC: YES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:09 pm

Meanwhile Dante palms aside the pole. "come on, I don't want to fight you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:27 pm

He smirks, having planned on that and lands gracefully and rushes forward, waiting to be attacked as he gets close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:33 pm

Does nothing but stand and wait. "I do not want to fight you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:36 pm

He slides to a stop and says, "What the hell are you doing? Fight me. Unless you're afraid to lose..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:42 pm

"I'm not afraid of anything, I just find insignificant weapons such as yourself not worth my time"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:43 pm

"You ingorant piece of crap..." He goes for an attack at his head with his right staff and another at his legs with his left staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:50 pm

Ducks the one aimed for his head but is knocked over by the second one. "Man your annoying and you don't know when to quit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:51 pm

He goes for a jab at his head and stomach. "You shouldn't be so ignorant..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:06 pm

Rolls to the side. "I just want to be left alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:12 pm

"Then go away and don't prey on humans."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:16 pm

"The boy lets his anger get the best of him doesn't he Dralin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:19 pm

"I guess...he has a right to be too...I'm angry, and a bit tempted to go down there...but he needs to calm himself..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:22 pm

"i will leave but no promises." stands and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:22 pm

"Let them handle this themselves. They both need to learn to work on their flaws. Just as mine is too cocky, and nonchalant. If I went down there right now just because the boy is losing, the other would die, and mine would be not but one step closer to our goal. Where would we be then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:24 pm

Dustan looks away and walks off as well. Dralin sighs. "Yeah...You have a point..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:30 pm

"The situation resolved itself as I expected. However if you two plan on stopping us, you'd best act fast. Your student has yet to realize that mine just walked in the same direction as his quarry"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with Fate (Reaver)   Encounter with Fate (Reaver) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter with Fate (Reaver)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next