Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkness of London (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2015, 10:11 am

Ordis nodded once Niram told her this and walked back over to the Infiltrator body. She hefted him up over her shoulder as easily as a cat would pick up a kitten and walked back over to the Icarus model. With her free hand she unplugged his head from a number of ports before she kicked him out of the rest. The metal body slumped over in a loud heap on the floor. She would then begin to plug the infiltrator body back in.

"All right, so this is how starting up a body works. The infiltrator needs a large amount of energy in order to jump start it's artificial metabolism." Ordis pressed her fingers up against the body's chest and watched as the flesh gave way to a port just large enough to place a soul into. She did so with the one she had from earlier. It's song filled the room outside of her touch.

Ordis then grabbed her pointer finger and popped off the tip. Within the finger was a usb cable. She inserted it into another opening that revealed itself just on the back of the body's neck. "So go ahead and download yourself. That large amount of power is going to bring security here fast. The doors will be sealed and we will not have much time to get out of here. As far as a connection to the network a manual interface is not required as I have a direct wireless link to the system you can tap into."

"So one plan goes, as soon as that body is charged up I will transform into my weapon form. You infiltrate the primary computer hub for this facility and cut the power to everything but the doors. You make sure no blast door blocks our path and no one can leave the rooms they are not already in without a blowtorch or.... Hmm...."

"This is going to be tough Niram. There will be a number of centurion class androids who will try to stop us." She thought a moment before looking up into his new body's eyes. "But that will be alright! I... I have someone with me. So I can fight as hard as I need to to get out of here! Ready?" She asked.

If he said yes then she would flip the switch on a console about five meters away from him that would cause him to be quickly charged in just under half a minute. If he said no then she would wait and listen to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2015, 11:23 pm

[/Alright]

Well, here goes nothing.

[/Do it]

He heard through her implants the switch flip, and he felt himself pulled violently along a corridor of wires and pathways. This was it. All or nothing.

UP ahead, he sensed something. HE was being forced into smaller and smaller micro filaments, barely able to squeeze through. He could see what he was coming to. At the base of the neck of the body, a USB port linked directly to the nervous system. He was about to make the jump from the technological to the biological.

He was forced through the opening. Suddenly, he wasn't in a wire, but a nerve cell (or some kind of symbiant. It wasn't completely natural, and he felt himself pulled into the brain.

And suddenly, he could see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2015, 5:48 pm

His vision would be blurry at first, his hearing slurred. But as the body of his charged it would sharpen. His senses would perk up. He would grow more and more "awake" then he first was. Until eventually he would be able to see with remarkable clarity that he was in a fairly expansive room. The lights above them had flickered on and there was a girl infront of him. It might even take him a second to realize it's Ordis. Thousand's of programs existed for his movement. It would be as if he had done it a million times.

She was inches infront of his face. Removing the numerous plugs and the like. "Nerim? Nerim we need to leave this place! Come on! Try and access the files on soul resonance, they are in your primary drive! I am going to transform, tell me. Are you ready?" Her voice was swaying from her usual monotone. There was great care in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 10:50 pm

A body. It was remarkably small.

He sat up, till feeling a sense of wooziness. He realized he could feel the cold table under him, see the lights, hear a girl speak. This was all quite new. And confining. No firewalls to hide behind. No internet highway to speed down. Just this squishy prison.

But oh well, whats done was done, he had work to do. He swung his legs over the side of the table, got to his feet, and face planted. So this was pain. He didn't like it.

He slowly got to his feet, looking around the room. He felt in his chest something that did not belong. The artificial soul. His last challenge entering the body. He flooded the soul with electricity, transferring billions of lines of code. He "hijacked" the soul, and it was his. Not they could get to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 7:56 pm

The soul was his now, all of the components necessary had been imprinted with his very being. It felt right at home in his chest, soon he would not even be able to notice it. Ordis would help him up, moving was going to be something new even with the basic files. The girl would walk behind his back. There would be a high pitched humming sound and Nerim would feel something warm affix itself to his back. If he looked behind him he would see a set of four very large wings, the top two being smaller than the bottom. Who each were well constructed with advance servo's and hydroloics. They were razor sharp and had rockets affixed to their structure. After a few seconds, he would find he is able to move them like they were his own limbs. "Resonance complete! You have network access by me! Shut this nightmare down!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2015, 8:46 pm

Great. Just as he was getting used to controlling his body, now he more limbs. It was like realizing the test had a back side. More work.

He wobbily walked out of the door, and looked around. The corridor was deserted. HE had no idea where to go. He asked his new partner. "Where do we go"? His voice was not what he expected. But he would get used to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2015, 7:52 pm

A map of the place would beam strait into Nerim's skull, if he closed his eyes it would be all he could think about. A total map of the facility. There was only one way out and it was through many twists and turns. Past some of the nastiest places in the facility. It was three fifths of a mile two the door. Once all the turns had been taken.

"It all starts with a right turn! Take control of the door systems before anyone has time to beat us too it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2015, 1:07 am

NIram takes a right, starting to get used to the walking algorithms. He came up on a computer console in the corridors.

Damn. IT was hard to hack when you only have a keyboard.

He was through the firewall, and into the systems. He could already see the red flags going up around the system, but that mattered little. He got control of the doors, and forced everything open.

"Alright, what next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2015, 1:13 am

"STOP, rouge programs. Surrender now and die..." Said a voice from behind them. "Crap!" Said Ordis. Behind Nerim was a copy of Ordis. The hair color was the same, the eye's were identical. The only difference was that she was wearing the simple clothing of a sweater and wool pants, her hair was shorter, yet she had a blank look on her face. Behind her back was one long and sharp wing, like Ordis's but bigger.

"RUN!" messaged Ordis to him, the map said to go to the right.

The Ordis copy leapt ahead to block that way, the map recalculated for a longer route through the other way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2015, 1:16 am

Niram ran from the Ordis-copy. This can't get much worse. All i wanted was to crash one little power grid.

He ran down the route, dodging several confused-looking people in lab coats. He crashed through a door, knocking over several jars of who-wants-to-know-what, and proceeded down his designated course. Alarms sounded all around him. He estimated it would take another 34.432 seconds to reach the computer core. Well, that is if noone got in their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2015, 1:22 am

They hit the longest hallway in the entire facility. It was a long stretch almost as vast as a football field. Absolutely filled and clogged with confused and panicked scientists. "I am giving you a boost over them!" Said Ordis as she fired up the jet's on her wings. Nerim could overide this and not let it happen, or he could go with it and sail over all the people standing in their way.

Behind them was the sound of Ordis's sister catching up. Clank, clank, clank, clank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2015, 1:26 am

Well, why not. "DO it"

The feeling was spectacular. He had beater every plane-based game on the internet, but to actually fly was something entirely different. Of course, he was flying 2 feet form the ceiling, but hey, who cares.

HE landed outside a pair of double doors, people running in every direction. He pushed through.

The room was surprisingly plain, save the giant computer processor. Well, here goes nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2015, 1:32 am

Oh the main processor room, those eight inch thick security doors could do nothing if they were hacked open now could they? It was just about the most secure room in the entire place. There was a single computer terminal next to the powerful station. However, before Nerim would find the time to do much of anything.

A hand would grab him by the scruff of the neck. "You loose." Said the girl from earlier. Her own wings still smoking. She would throw him away from the monitor and over to the door. The sound of metalic footsteps closing in could be heard. The girl's right hand drifted towards her back. There was a clamping sound and when she lifted it one giant half of an ax equipped with thrusters was attached. "They say the biggest problem with infiltrators is their ability to feel pain... Let's test that!" She said as she brought it down over to Nerim, her arm elongating as she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 11:10 pm

Sullab was not prepared for the pain that came with the axe. He had expected something akin to bumping his head on the floor, not the burning agony that came with having a blade buried in his arm. His vocal processor must have been malfunctioning, because a terrible sound was coming out of his mouth. Hydraulic fluid spurted from the wound. He tried to stand, only to be forced back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 12:22 am

This was bad, Nerim was not at all ready for a fight. It had just taken one good swing and bam. He was down. His wounds actually looked borderline like they might be fatal. Regardless, Nerim was hurt and could no longer stand. She had to help him. The copy of Ordis skulked forward, things had gotten quite quiet now. "So weak, I don't even know why you would run little man. Waste of a good soul." She raised her ax again, this time for sure. She would cut him in half and his pieces would be taken from there.

She swung down an- *CLANG* Nerims top left wing would spring out to protect him. His largest two bottom wings would touch the ground and stand back up. Tall, shuddering against the strength of the other. Her copy pressed down with both arms, trying her hardest to fight against it. Eventually she bent so far back Ordis took two steps forward and had her back to a wall. More and more strength was applied to the thinnest part of the copy's arm. "Ahh..." Said the girl in pain. Before there was a shuddering sound. Followed by a crunch. "AAHHHHH!"  Said the girl. Her arm had been cut directly though. Her chest had been impaled in a vital system by Ordis's wing. She was dead.

"Nerim!" Ordis spoke. The now almost spider like legs on his back holding him delicately. Like he might just break. "Nerim just hold on for me alright! I need you to hold on! You can put the pain away just, don't give up!" She clanked over to the core. Holding him like a fragile treasure. They were infront of it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 12:04 am

He clutched at his arm, trying futility to numb the pain. It was no good. The sensory circuits were overloading. They would short out the neural net if something didn't happen. HE was vaguley aware of being moved in front of the monitor.

Salvation. THe USB port was plugged into the back of his neck, and he had his escape route. He tore himself out of the body, wrenching his soul off the artificial one, and lept back into cyberspace. HE decided that bodies were for chumps. Cyberspace was where its at.

Back in business. Free of the pain, he zipped around the computer system, destroying everything in his path. Except the doors, of course, those had to stay open.

When he had dealt his image, he flashed a message on the screen. "Miss me yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 7:53 am

Nerim was free, Nerim was fine. Those were the only thoughts Ordis could go through as she transformed back into her original state. She would sigh in relief if she had any lungs. She said. "Thank goodness, your alright Nerim." There was metal clanging from just outside. More were coming Ordis reached into Nerims former body and took out the soul, before stepping over to that of her fallen sisters and plucking that out of the steel as well. Like popeye she tossed them back into her mouth. Swallowing them quickly. "Ego has increased to optimal levels, flight available, preparing for combat. Nerim, shut this place down!" She called out to the voice recognition microphone.

Five of her sisters appeared at the door way, each were armed with large heavy metal versions of their weapon forms. Ordis flourished her wings and extended her two metal antenna. The robot's ahead of her all moved to block the entrance. Various smiles on their faces. Most of them had never even consumed more than five souls. Ordis raised her arms and her wings, it was going to be a hell of a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2015, 12:52 am

Actually, no it wasn't.

Niram could see through the security cameras that several more of the girls had entered the room. There were a lot of them, and they looked ready to kill. Unfortunately for them, they had a few weapons, and he had a facility to fight with.

He re-routed every watt of power in the building to the electronic system controlling the door. The door, understandably, exploded, sending the 5 girls flying in every direction. So much for that.

He sent a signal to the ocular implant in Ordis's eye.

[/I've taken out all the power in the facility]
[/Connect to the computer so I can re download myself into your ocular implant.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2015, 12:03 pm

Ordis had to raise her arm to shield herself from the unexpected blast. An arm literally flew towards her face and clanged off to the side. She was very happy that she did not need to cut down her sisters. She turned around and connected the USB into the back of her head. It was a quick download, only taking a few seconds. Once Nerim was back in her head she turned and ran for the door. Just as she set one foot out her tactile sensors indicated something was grabbing her ankle. She looked down at the half ripped apart machine, it looked almost eactly like herself if she had gone through hell. (I need to change how I look....) she thought to herself. Painfully she raised her arm and drove it directly through her head. Killing her immediately.

The souls of the machines now floated up into the air. They gave off their pained screeching sound. She could not take it. She had to put their souls to rest. She grabbed them, and slotted them into her chest quickly. "It's alright now...." She said as the last one went in. She had used up too much time. They had to go.

She took the shortest route from her memory of the facility. Running through a number of technicians who had no idea what was going on. She wanted to cut them all down, but a small part of her mind also just wanted to get out of here and never think about this place again. So she did not even try to hurt them. They would eventually find themselves at the exit. It was a three foot thick steel blast door, bristling with automated turrets facing the outside. They had all been shut down and the door slid open.

It was quiet as the door slowly slid open. Very quiet, away from all the panicked yelling. She felt something in her chest, and was unable to identify the sensor providing the feeling. She spoke to Nerim. "I think.... I am scared to leave this place...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 10:50 pm

After all this, she was scared to leave. You catch more flies with honey, but vinegar works a lot faster.

[/Look if we stay, several unpleasant things will happen]
[/One, they will shut you down for trying to escape]
[/Two, they will take me out of your head and do who-knows-what]
[/Three, they will slowly disassemble you until there is nothing left]

Maybe that was a little harsh to be saying to someone who had lived her whole life here, but they really needed to get moving before those turrets came back online.

[/Look, I know it may be scary, but it's for the best]
[/No good comes of staying here, so lets go]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 10:54 pm

So I can't rp as any non Meister or normal weapon characters for 6 months.

Can we say that they left and Nerim left Ordis? Atleast for a while so you can still use him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 11:06 pm

Uhhh sure. Can you keep rping in our other thread where you are a kishen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 11:09 pm

Nope. I'd love too, but I can't. Really, really sorry mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 11:10 pm

So should I just delete that thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 11:44 pm

Yeah, probably. And close this one....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of London (Open)   The Darkness of London (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness of London (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next