Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:21 pm

Melody thought for a few seconds, tag was something she was familiar with, but she hasn't played too many games lately. "I do not think so. But I do like tag. Let us play this laser game." Her face lightened up, and a smile was on her face as the illicit thoughts left her mind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:36 pm

She grinned, beaming at the shorter woman, "Alright! To the car!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:59 pm

"Mhmh!" Melody went back into her room and grabbed what she wouwneed to go out; purse, i.d., and her medicinal bag. Locking her door, the meister followed the weapon and got into Jazz's car, ready to try this laser tag game.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 2:04 pm

Jasmine had long since stopped questioning the fact that Melody literally brought her medicinal bag everywhere she went. Still, her eyes rolled slightly at the site of it, even as she shifted gears and set about leading her to the outer-city arcade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 10:14 pm

Melody felt her excitement grow as the car sped along the twisting streets of Death City. She still wasn't quite used to motorized transportation, her village was entirely within walking distance and she lived attached to the school, but in this particular moment, Melody couldn't care. She was next to her crush and going to experience a new game, and so she grinned all the way into the arcades parking lot.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 1:15 pm

Jasmine wasn't exactly what one would call a speed demon, and even then, certainly not one compared to Savannah. However, she did have a way of pushing the limits, in everything that she did, leading to a just-below-ticket-range speed, something that surely made Melody a bit uncomfortable, even if she wouldn't say it. Still, it meant that they made good time, and the pair arrived at the local, massive arcade shortly. Jazz was spouting off nonsense about something or other, too fast to be understood, while she worked to tie up her unruly, wavy blue hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 1:53 pm

Melody disliked when others rambled under their breath at fast speeds. They know what they are saying, and people who are better at English know as well. But these thoughts were fleeting as Melody left Jazz at the car and raced inside the building. The lights were dimmed and neon was everywhere. The effect was disorienting to the meister but she persevered. It did not take long to spot the glowing sign that said Laser Tag: Alien Invasion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 2:04 pm

ooc: I have a new number, by the way. Like, new new and shouldn't be changing. Have you been notified?

ic:

Jasmine was in soon after her, making her way to the check-in counter with no apparent difficulty. "Heyyyyyyyyyyyy~! Two this time, please!"

The seemingly bored receptionist looked at her through dark sunglasses, a headache clearly forming behind them. With a nod, she rang them up, reading off the price before running Jazz's card and handing her two chips to activate their gear with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 2:58 pm

Ooc: yeah, i saw the notice on skype.

Ic: Melody was slightly irked that Jazz had paid for bith of them without asking, and mentally decided to forcibly pay for food after. At the moment, she simply was excited for this new version of tag. Tokens paid for, the pair headed to the waiting area where rules and a "debriefing" would occur. There was about a dozen other people of varying ages present, and Melody fell right in line.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 3:02 pm

ic: Wasn't sure. I haven't posted the number anywhere

ooc:

Jasmine smiled over at her, gesturing to the no longer function gear hanging on the wall. "Do you know how to shoot?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 3:21 pm

Ooc: k

Melody answered with a shrug. She still wasn't certain of the rules for this new game. She could tell the packs had a gun of some sort attached with wires and what looked like lights. "Maybe. Use a trigger like with you?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 3:31 pm

She nodded, "Exactly that. You aim for the vests," she said, pointing out the armor gear. "It doesn't fire ammo, like I do, but a beam of light. If you hit someone, their vest will light up and it will disable their gun for a bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 4:03 pm

"Uh ok. I think I understand." She squinted at the other people, trying to get into the state for the game. She wasn't certain how well her aim would be, she usually had Candy fix any of her errors, but she was determined to have fun.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 4:11 pm

"It's a game," She said, smiling as she seemed unable to stay still, "don't worry about being right. Just shoot at your opponents and run from their shots."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 4:44 pm

"Ok." After her brief response, a staff member walked in carrying a pack lit with flashing lights. He cleared his throat before starting his rule spiel. There was the places to shoot, front, back, shoulders, and gun. He stated no running, though that rule had a slight eye roll, and not physical contact. After getting a nodd from everyone, he said grab a pack, touch your token to the top of the gun, and have fun.

Melody moved to grab the nearest pack, initially donned it backwards, and touched her token to the gun. A small nod towards Jazz, and then Melody was off into the blacklight lit room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 4:55 pm

Jasmine had hers fitted as quickly as she could, her long, thin build making it harder to find one that was the proper size. She had it on soon enough, though, and with her gun activated, took off in a separate direction, eyes keen for targets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 5:03 pm

Ooc: skip to aftermath?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 5:09 pm

ooc: Whatever you want. Roll for victor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 5:11 pm

Sure i call evens
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 5:25 pm

ooc: 17. Best two out of three or shall I win?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 5:30 pm

Jazz can have it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2016, 12:08 pm

Running through the dark room, Melody felt slightly disoriented by the black lights, lasers, and glowing panels. She instinctively fired whenever she saw lights and honestly had no idea if she was hitting the opponents or not. Her mood was interrupted by a second siren, followed by game over. The fifteen minutes of the game were already up. She wandered until she found the exit, and saw Jazz standing in front of this screen. She headed over and saw it was names with scores, and she found hers; 7th place, with a score of 843.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2016, 4:53 pm

Jasmine was scanning through all of the statistics for the game, out of breath but smiling all the while. At some point, her own weapon had apparently locked up, or else it had been shot by another player, so she had spent a good bit of the end-game actively hiding from other players. Still, she was only two ranks above Melody, and the smile that she gave the meister showed just how impressed she was with the other girl's score.

"Right on, Mel! You did great!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5