Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 11:37 pm

Alabaster was glad that everyone was calmed down and giving input, now they could make some progress. The bluenette listened intently to both Asher and Xavia before speaking "That's a very good idea, Xavia, it's good that Chicory can give us signals, and we should split up in pairs to keep from looking suspicious, now we need to decide what signals we could give each other during certain situations and how were going to approach the party if we're not able to obtain an invitation, because two of us may have to pose as slaves ourselves". The young meister scanned the room, looking for reactions an waiting for input, he had started to take notes to keep track of ideas and possibly strategies.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 6:07 pm

Ooc: Posty please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 8:23 pm

OOC: Sorry for the long wait.

Asher listened to Xavia's plan. Whenever she wasn't lashing out at others for unreasonable reasons, she actually formulated some decent plans. It was true what she said. If they remained on the defensive the entire time they'd make no progress, and perhaps would even come off as suspicious if they were constantly bunched up together. Regardless, he'd still limit his interaction with the two girls, for fear of having Xavia at his throat again.

"Pose as slaves?" Asher turned to his young meister, Alabaster. "I don't think that will be necessary." Asher began voicing his opinion again, "If this party is as high-status as I'm assuming it to be, perhaps we could sneak in with a larger group of people or just find another way inside." Asher said out loud, mainly focusing on Alabaster's attention. For some reason, he felt as though he and his partner would be the brains behind the mission.

Asher thought about it. If anymore people had to pose as slaves many things could go awry. Their intended target may keep count of the slaves and if he counted a few more heads than usual, he would possibly sense something strange. And transitioning from slave to battle would most likely be a demanding task of the people given the position. Guards would definitely be swift to check up on the slaves if anything went wrong, and putting more people under watchful eyes could render them useless and helpess later on. Asher had to give Chicory credit for choosing to perform the most perilous part of the mission. "It's not a bad idea, though. It could work. But I foresee a few holes in the idea." He shot one of his fake smiles at Alabaster, gesturing that it could indeed work. But only with further planning, of course.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2015, 1:18 am

Xavia watched... actually she glared at Asher as he moved about. She then raised her hands and shruged her shoulders. "No plan is perfect, anything could go wrong, but I think that's our best tactical option." She put her hands back down, laying her palms flat against the comforter which was all wrinkled up from them sitting on it. "Our first issue is definetly invitations though. While we are," Xavia did air quotes with her fingers. "contributing", we shoul all still have a legit way in. So who her knows how to forge fake documents?" Xavia was kidding of course, which was apparent from her sarcastic tone of voice.

Xavia looked over at Yume sitting next to her and gave her arm a gently poke. "Tell me Yume, are you a secret document forger? Who gives fake ID's to kids so they can buy boos?" Xavia sounded more like she was telling a ghost story than asking a question, again, joking around. Someone had to lighten a little tension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 4:46 pm

Yume giggled when Xavia asked her if she could forge false documents. From the tone she easily made up it was a joke. In her opinion they had set up a proper plan. The idea of two teammates missing didn't leave her mind though. Where were they? What are they planning? She waved the thought away from her mind. She had to focus on the mission. If they would still show up, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2015, 10:02 pm

Ooc: Sorry...Lots of things going on..

Alabaster scribbled into his notebook, making sure to write down every suggestion and hopefully piece it together into a plan. Once everyone was done contributing to the plan, Alabaster looked at his dark haired partner before saying "Even though posing as slaves seems a bit over the top, sneaking in would mean that we'd instantly be considered enemies if spotted.." Alabaster tapped his pencil against his chin thoughtfully "And I do recall that in big parties, there's always someone at the door who counts all the guests and to check the guest list..". The blue haired meister then looked at Xavia "We're probably going to have to steal an invitation...".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2016, 7:55 pm

OOC: I have a few questions.

Asher nodded at Alabaster. It was only logical to assume that there'd be a guest list to prevent the wrong types of people from entering the party. And of course, they were exactly what the host would consider the wrong types of people. Sneaking in would be difficult, but how would they go about acquiring an invitation?

"That's probably a better idea than what's been proposed so far," Asher stared down at his feet, already anticipating how things could play out ahead of time. "Where are we going to get this invitation is the question...." Asher trailed off thoughtfully. Fighting somebody to get an invitation was something Asher would be opposed to unless absolutely necessary. Asher's eyes shot over at the two girls, or more specifically, Xavia. He still felt tension coming from her, but he was already above what'd happened. If she wanted to feel vindictive towards him, that was her problem. What she should've been focused on was the mission, and Asher knew he should try to make amends with her for whatever he'd done to provoke her, but he wouldn't. Simply because how old was she, and how old was he? You couldn't convince Asher that the two of them couldn't move past whatever issues they had maturely and professionally. Besides, it's not as if she had to remember who he was after the mission.

"Perhaps you could put your charm to use." Asher stared blankly in the general direction of the two girls. "There's bound to be some man that would be willing to give up his invitation if you used your.... "womanly appeal"." Asher tried to come up with the right words to keep from offending them. He then made eye contact with both of them to study their reactions to what he'd suggested. "Of course, nothing is obligating you to follow this plan." Asher said respectfully. He wouldn't make anyone do anything they didn't want to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)    Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team mission, closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2