Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 8:50 pm

"If it's not big enough, we'll just have to sit closer, won't we." Glyndwr answered with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 8:53 pm

Her face burned as she moved around to his front, refusing to answer him, embarrassed and trying to pretend they weren't both naked, in the hopes that it would keep her mind off of the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:06 pm

Rather than stand idly and do nothing, Glyn took some shampoo from the side and put some on his hands, proceeding then to gently rub it into Aurora's hair. "It must take ages to wash, being so long."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:08 pm

She giggled softly, blushing a bit, "It takes longer to dry it," she said, rubbing him down with the soap, careful not to scrub too hard.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:12 pm

"Even with your wind?" He asked, seeming rather surprised.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:13 pm

She nodded, face burning as she knelt, working on his legs. "I've considered cutting it..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:17 pm

"I haven't seen you with shorter hair, but..." He said, as he ran his fingers through what he could still reach. "I don't know, wouldn't it take too long a time to grow out again if you don't like it like that?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:22 pm

A shrug followed, "Maybe. If I'm lucky, I can make some kind of healing spell for it." A laugh followed as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:27 pm

"If you were to cut your hair, I think I wouldn't mind." Glyndwr said, smiling down at her. "As long as it isn't too short, I think you'd look just as great as you do now."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:32 pm

She smiled, handing the sponge over, eyes twinkling, dancing innocently. "I'm still trying to get used to your own changes, if we're honest."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 9:44 pm

"You're no the only one." Glyndwr said, grinning, washing what she hadn't afterwards. "All done?" He asked as he put the sponge away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:00 pm

She shrugged, her eyes sliding downwards to the floor as her hands clasped behind her back. She found herself rolling back and forth on the balls and heels of her feet. "I dunno..." Aurora murmured, tentative, unsure of herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:09 pm

"Hmm?" Glyndwr looked at Aurora curiously, wanting to hear what they might have forgotten. Really, it seemed to him like everything had been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:11 pm

A shrug followed. She didn't know if he'd want to do anything else, in here or otherwise, sexual or not. She wasn't exactly assertive or vocal when she wasn't hyper.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:19 pm

Glyndwr continued to look at her, now with confusion rather than simple curiosity. "Do you need to do anything more? Something I've missed?" He was guessing at things to try and maybe see what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:20 pm

She shook her head, finally grumbling at herself before going over and kissing him, gently. "I just don't know what to do, now."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:27 pm

"Option two is still on the table." Glyndwr said, raising his brow, asking for her opinion. "If we do it here, we won't need to clean up again."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:30 pm

Her face burned brightly, but she fought to keep her eyes level with his, nodding slowly as her lip found its way back between her teeth. "I'd..." She cleared her throat, laughing nervously, softly, "I'd like that..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:38 pm

"More than happy to oblige." Glyndwr said as he put an arm around her hips, bringing their bodies close together. He then brought his lips to meet hers, wasting no time in getting things started.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 10:44 pm

Her temperature spiked but she paid it no mind, wrapping her arms around him and returning the kiss in earnest. Without thought, her leg lifted, hooking on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:03 pm

As her leg hooked around his hip, he hooked his hand underneath it and pressed her against the wall behind; that being done, his hand trailed up her leg and side, finally resting on her breast, his thumb turning circles around her nipple.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:05 pm

She moaned against his lips, hips instinctively bucking against his as her eyes seemed to already be rolling back in ecstacy. Nothing in her movements was hesitant, not at the moment, as one hand went around his back, the other tangling in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:20 pm

His hand began kneading at her breast as he started grinding against her hips, low moans escaping him all the while. The hand at her back moved to caress her butt, such slowly turning to squeezing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:22 pm

His actions incited loud moans from her as she moved against him, bucking slowly. her hands stayed out but gripped him more desperately, her kissing following much the same tone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 8:39 am

He further pressed against her with his body, and her against the wall. His tongue moved in between their lips, looking to deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next