Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 2:41 pm

Yui looked at the dragon chewing bones on the field. She remembered him from last time flying up and burning a hole into the layer of candy that was blocking the way to the moon. She knew she was supposed to thank him. But not really sure how. She never interacted with a dragon before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 4:39 pm

"Well?" Glyndwr asked, as Yurio lifted his head from the pile of bones he was stripping of all remaining traces of meat. His ears perked up, obviously interested, when he saw a person he hadn't seen before, but smelled familiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 5:04 pm

Yui waved awkwardly at Yurio when he looked her way. She realized the only time they met she had a different form. She shifted forms to show who she was for a while and then back to her human form.
"I uh... Wanted to thank you..."
Her gaze lowered a bit awkwardly.
"I heard you were the one who sent Glyndwr to the trial..."
She was thinking of more words to say but she couldn't find the right ones and it made her feel even more awkward.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 7:17 pm

Yurio gave Yui a nod, and Glyndwr, working as a translator like usual, said, "No problem, he says." The dragon then went back to chewing on another one of the bones, though with his eyes still trained on Yui and Glyndwr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 1:39 pm

That went a bit more simple than Yui had in mind. Oh well. Her mind went back to building a cell to contain Stigr's crystal in for when she wanted to try something. Materials...
"I need iron, copper, and something that doesn't conduct..."
She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 3:38 pm

"Rubber?" Glyndwr asked, to see if it would do. "And, do you need it in any particular form? Like, sheet metal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 4:02 pm

"Scraps, new, doesn't matter. And I need tubes of this... 'rubber' then I guess. I got electricity to direct in certain ways. But I wouldn't want the entire thing to shock people."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 4:43 pm

Glyndwr grinned widely as an idea popped into his head. He ran towards Yurio and climbed onto the dragons back. Yurio gave a roll of his eyes, obviously displeased at having to leave the remains of his cow alone. "I'll be back in like, 30 minutes. Look in the clutter room, and see if you can see anything you might need." Glyndwr said. With that, Yurio pushed off of the ground, tearing more gouges in the already scarred earth, and flew towards the academy.

OOC: Clutter room, or convenient way of getting stuff that is needed room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 5:30 pm

Yui watched the two take off. She then went back inside to see if she could find anything useful in the clutter room. The house felt even more empty and quiet when she wandered through the halls and rooms. It reminded her of her old home a bit. She opened the door to the clutter room. An utter mess. Would take time to get through.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 6:11 pm

About an hour later, instead of the estimated half, Glyndwr and Yurio landed behind the house, only this time, Glyndwr carried a large bag, which was actually full of bunsen burners shamelessly stolen from the science department of the Academy. (OOC: Assuming they have one, here...) Glyndwr dragged the bag behind himself after dismounting and letting Yurio get back to his bones. Once inside the house, he went to the clutter room, to check if Yui was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 6:25 pm

In the clutter room Yui had managed to find a hammer. She could make good use of it for what she had in mind. She couldn't make much up from the rest of the mess. So she had been working on a blueprint which she generated with her necklace. Having a 3d hologram of what she had in mind. She was quietly mumbling to herself holding the hammer absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 6:30 pm

Glyndwr poured the contents of the bag on the floor, or what little there was if it visible by the entrance of the room. He pointed first to the metallic part of the has operated flamers, saying "Iron," and then to the tubes which were attached to those. "Rubber."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 4:48 pm

Yui had jumped up in a fighting position when the iron clattered on the floor, she lowered her arms when she saw it was Glyndwr. She looked at the stuff he had brought wondering what those scraps were once part of, however it didn't matter much really. She could work with this.
"That will do."
She said. Gathering the scraps and carrying it to the yard. She placed the pile outside where she casted a hologram of her blueprint. She thought of a way as to how she could fit every piece together and how much she had to reshape. She then proceeded picking out the pieces she had to reshape. She turned into her Lundragan form holding the part in her hands. The crystals on her hand glowed yellow though no electricity seemed to spark from her. The piece in her hand however turned orange and eventually whitehot. She then placed the piece on a stone and slammed the piece with a hammer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 5:19 pm

Glyndwr sat down by Yurio's side, watching as Yui hammered away at the piece of metal. Then, he looked up at Yurio, who was also watching. Glyndwr stood back up, and, after having thought about the fact that Yui was using her magic, tapped on her shoulder. "Y'know, if you need the metal heated up, then just ask the massive purple living furnace that's standing right there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 5:30 pm

"It's alright. I need to control the temperatures. I shouldn't let it smelt entirely since I don't have casts to pour them in."
The metal piece was neatly worked into a square plate. She bent it a little to fit the round form of the hologram.
[color=#9933ff]"Besides, it doesn't really cost much magic at all since I let electricity just circulate. One of the better things about being a half-breed. I would say. Fire Lundragans must always keep a fire going when they forge."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 5:40 pm

"Suit yourself." Glyndwr said, turning around and sitting back at his own dragons side, watching as Yui, who now seemed to be a carpenter AND a blacksmith, worked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 5:56 pm

"All done..."
It took a few hours before Yui was done with the iron work. It had the look of some kind of pedestal.
"Next up would be the wiring part. For the suppressor..."
She lifted the thing up to carry it to her attic. Heavier than expected she was a bit unbalanced. And eventually had to set the thing down. She was cursing under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 6:11 pm

Glyndwr had gotten bored halfway through the process of Yui's forging, and had ended up going inside, to laze about in the living room. When he was notified by Yurio, who had stayed and watched, that Yui was carrying her finished work upstairs, went up there before her. "Need a hand, with that?" Glyndwr asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 6:19 pm

Yui looked annoyed almost snapping a 'No', although in her mind she had been reminded this was not Lundraga where anyone would frown at her shortcomings. Plus if she didn't admit it she would probably end up breaking something and having to stay put for days.
"It is kinda heavy yeah."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 6:44 pm

Glyndwr stepped up to the object, and put his hands where he could grip it easily. "Share the load. On your mark, then." He said, prepared to help lower the iron mass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 6:47 pm

Yui nodded.
"One, two, three...!"
She lifted, the weight being more bearable now.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 4:30 pm

Glyndwr would do as Yui did, to put the metallic thing in its right place.

OOC: Got confused with your post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 4:38 pm

Together they managed to carry the iron pedestal to the attic where they placed it in the middle of the room.
"This will do."
Breathing slightly heavier from this exercise she realized how tired she actually was after that work.
"... I'll call it a day for now..."
She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 5:21 pm

Glyndwr cracked his knuckles, and went back down the stairs from the attic. "Alrighty then. Don't overdo it, by the way. You gotta last 20 years, and then cure your people after that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 6:33 am

Yui snorted.
"I know my limits."
Twenty years. It wasn't a long time span. She just hoped the Lundragans would stay put on the island. She stared at the chest where Stigr was put, proof of the fact they wouldn't stay put, two of them were already there. She didn't know the human appearance of most of lundragans while most of them knew hers. She knew it would be a very long twenty years in her mind no matter how long her lifespan might be. She looked out of the window up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next