Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 1:51 pm

This will now be a thread with many purposes. Sorry if you get spammed with notifications, Yume.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Perfectly fine.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Soon after getting the wound on his arm looked at by someone with some experience, and after letting Lord Death know that the mission he was sent on was only a partial success due to the interference of a Clown, Glyndwr and Yurio finally got home. Halfway into his garage, Yurio sort of flopped down and fell asleep; something Glyndwr would have done on the sofa in the living room should he not have decided to text his girlfriend instead; Back home from the mission. Bit of a mess up, but I'm fine, mostly. Mostly. He wasn't lying, that way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 1:58 pm

Mostly? D: Was the message that he received in return, the approaching distress already obvious from the mere message alone. She wouldn't go crazy on texting him, not yet, but he definitely had her spooked enough that, from where she was studying in the library, she sat up so fast that three open text books crashed to the floor at once.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 2:09 pm

And now, Glyndwr felt all kinds of guilty. That little word made the whole thing seem like more of a lie than more of a truth. Time to selectively say what's wrong. Tired, mostly. Death Scythe tough on soul. I'm fine. :) Was the reply, as quick as possible. He didn't mention his arm, or the many grazing hits he took. Or the fact that the Death Scythe's split personality turned on him. Better not to worry Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 9:44 pm

A worried, muffled sound escaped her, the reply seeming almost too quick. Should I let you nap? Or I can bring over pillows and blankets and we can watch movies?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:00 pm

The second one. Glyndwr replied, before really thinking about the bandage on his arm. Having realised his mistake, he went in search of a long sleeved shirt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:15 pm

Aurora let out a happy squeal, immediately setting about gathering a gigantic pile of blankets and pillows, wrapping them up in each other before setting about searching for her dvd case.

Fifteen minutes and a lot of uncoordination later, she was heading down the street with an overly large bundle clutched against her. Headphones in, she told the phone to dial her boyfriend, listening to it ring.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:26 pm

Apparently, finding a long sleeved shirt was harder than it seemed. Hearing his phone ring, Glyndwr ran back to the living room, almost falling over in front of the couch, rather than on top of it. Having flopped onto the couch, he answered the phone. "Hey Aurora. How are you gonna be getting the blankets over, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:34 pm

"....carrying them," she asked, huffing and blowing hair from her face as she moves. "I could probably use some directions."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:38 pm

"Really? You're just carrying them through the street?" Glyndwr asked, confused. "Uuuh... Okay then... Fine..." He added, dismissing the though, before proceeding to give the directions he was asked for.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:54 pm

Aurora followed obediently, only nearly tripping a handful of times before finally reaching his door, tapping at it with her foot while sing-songing, "I'm here~~~"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:08 pm

Glyndwr opened the door, immediately taking the bundle off of Aurora's hands, lifting it up above his head. "Hey there, Aurora."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:12 pm

She grinned, hanging up the phone more forcefully than was necessary, nearly tackling him in her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:19 pm

Very nearly toppled due to the top heavy nature of the pose he was in, Glyndwr was forced to drop the bundle. This came with the bonus of freeing up his arms, which quickly embraced Aurora. Glyndwr then dropped back onto the bundle, laughing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:24 pm

She laughed, smiling happily as she nuzzled against his cheek, squirming happily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:28 pm

"Let's go to the living room, and off of the floor." Glyndwr said, grinning and sitting up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:30 pm

Aurora pouted, shoving him back onto the pillows before taking one and running off.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:34 pm

Glyndwr picked himself up, and scooped up the fluffy pile, and taking it to the couch in the living room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:37 pm

Aurora was already there, staring up at him with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:43 pm

Glyndwr walked up to Aurora and dumped the pike on top of her, before sitting beside her. He pulled some of the pile on top of himself, then, too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:45 pm

Aurora sat there, blankets and pillows one her head, movie case on the table in front of her. Blinded, she sat unmoving, aside from some confused blinking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:49 pm

Glyndwr dug up Aurora's head, and then reached over to grab the case. "So, what movies have you got here?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:53 pm

"A lot of Disney and romance movies," she began, kicking her feet as she shook the rest of her body free, "But there's some other stuff as well. Old movies and some lame horror... there's a lot of random stuff."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:56 pm

Glyndwr handed Aurora the case. "Pick something you want to watch. I don't really know movies."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 12:07 am

"I will randomize it," Aurora stated, shrugging, feet kicking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 12:12 am

"Alright. I can do that." Glyndwr stated, taking the case back. Walking up to the player, he put the first thing he opened the case on into the disk tray. "I don't even know what I put in." Glyndwr said, sitting back on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next