Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 7:08 pm

Aurora was long past the point of being able to control her thoughts, let alone her actions, and by this point seemed utterly desperate to get however closer to him that she could manage. Her hands clung to him needily, fingers and nails scraping at his back as she pulled him. Hips bucking, mouth gasping and moaning, she continued to moan, falling victim to his touch and the pleasure that came with it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 9:42 pm

Glyndwr quickly took hold of Aurora's other leg, now holding both at his hips. He slid his shaft along her folds slowly, breaking the kiss to ask; "Can I... Put it in?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2017, 8:35 am

His words took a moment to register, her mind hazy, muddled by ecstasy, sex drive, and raw adrenaline. Little thought popped through her head, her body aching and hungry in a way that she was still not yet familiar with. Nodding, slowly, steadily, she sought his eyes and forced her gaze to keep to his.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2017, 11:28 am

He took a moment and a breath, adjusting himself slightly so that that he was positioned just right. "Okay..." He said quietly, swallowing visibly; slowly, carefully, he pushed himself inside, the one simple action forcing a pleasured groan from him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2017, 2:58 pm

Aurora gasped, trembling all over from the sensation as she adjusted to the new presence. Blushing madly, she buried her face in his shoulder, moaning softly as he moved closer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2017, 3:22 pm

After a moment Glyndwr began to move his hips back and forth slowly, clumsily, almost each of his movements forcing another groan or moan out of him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2017, 4:29 pm

Her gasps turned to light, strangled moans as her body instinctively moved against his. Aurora's grip on him weakened for a moment as she struggled to control her muscles, holding herself up as they both struggled to find some sort of rhythm, young and clumsy, hormone-riddled and high off the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2017, 5:26 pm

With Aurora contributing to the movement somewhat and something that could loosely be called a rhythm achieved, Glyndwr very gradually pushed himself deeper, unable to resist himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2017, 3:46 pm

Clinging to him as best that she could, Aurora continued to struggle with her own senses, seeking out some semblance of conscious thought as their movements continued. Nervousness was quickly, almost suddenly, flying out the window and into some sort of abyss, her mind singularly focusing on the here and now and refusing to divert from instinctual actions.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2017, 5:08 pm

As a little time went of, Glyndwr became unable to keep the pace steady, instead focusing on trying to hold himself together. His moaning couldn't be called anything close to controlled, the syllables of Aurora's name being breathed somewhere amongst them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2017, 11:18 pm

Aurora was beyond even that much intelligibility, her moans and gasps coming out as simply that, broken syllables cascading forth in waves that peaked and curled with each new clash of pleasure he brought. By now, only adrenaline and pleasure were keeping her going, as she would surely be worn out by these actions, come the climax.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 12:20 am

Glyndwr soon lost the fight to hold on, also losing all semblance of sense in the process. His hips bucked forward as his climax came, forgetting rather foolishly what the spontaneous nature of the whole thing meant; not that he was doing much thinking about anything in that moment, with his mind clouded by pleasure. Oops.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 9:00 am

She hadn't expected the scream that followed, let alone for it to come from her, but her own climax brought about exactly that, her head tossing back as she gripped him evermore desperately, gasping as the waves cascaded and fell. Finally, they released her enough for her to catch her breath, her head falling to his shoulder, forehead pressed against him as she fought to regain some semblance of normalcy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 10:46 am

He was rather surprised that she would scream, though at that moment he was too exhausted to do anything about it, and his heavy breathing made asking difficult, too. He put her legs down so he could hold her close instead.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 11:09 am

Exhausted, her legs seemed unwilling to hold her upright, though she forced them to, nonetheless. Watching her hand, she waited for it to glow softly, extending the coloration over the rest of her form until the tiredness wavered away enough to be manageable. Still, she laid her head on his chest, slowing her breathing into relaxation. "...I love you," she murmured, softly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 11:33 am

"I love you too..." He said as soon as his breathing allowed him to. He kissed the top of her head as he stroked at her hair, other hand still holding their bodies close. "We should get out of the shower. Not that I want to move..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 11:35 am

A soft laugh escaped her, caught somewhere between a chuckle and a giggle, and she nodded. Nuzzling him, she slowly stepped back, walking on somewhat wobbling legs to turn off the shower head.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 12:27 pm

Glyndwr left the cabin and took one of the towels that was hanging on the door to the room, starting to dry himself off. "All of that... It was really good. But, it was also quite stupid of me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2017, 11:16 pm

She nodded at this, clearly embarrassed as she fiddled with her hair, trying to ring it out while he used the towel. "I.... yeah..." she finally muttered out, the words shaking and all but silent.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2017, 12:06 am

He remained silent until he finished drying himself adequately, not that it took too long. "In the morning, I think, I'll be going out to get... Various things." He said, putting the towel back where he put it. He left the bathroom then, taking one last peek over his shoulder as he closed the door behind himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2017, 9:06 am

She'd begun using one of her spells to dry herself as he used the towel. Her mind was somewhat elsewhere, somewhat coming down from the high and adling the other side's thoughts into a cheeky, hazing oblivion. Pulling her hair back into a loose, messy bun to keep it from becoming some sort of giant monster on her head, she slowly proceeded to kneading at her muscles before turning to look herself in the mirror. Her hand was still at her shoulder when she met her reflection's eyes, staring in some sort of haze and a mix of confusion, somehow surprised. Of course, she looked the damn same! It was a stupid notion, she knew, but it had crossed her mind nonetheless and left her unsure and unaware of herself, in many ways. Really, it shouldn't have, had no right or reason to do so, but the thought and notion had remained there, leaving her where she was, now: staring at her reflection for no real reason. Shaking her head, finally, a notion that freed some of the loose strands of her wild hair, she set about getting dressed, concerning herself with making herself appear decent, in the midst of everything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2017, 9:50 am

After Glyndwr found some clean clothing, he set about gathering the clothing that was discarded in the living room. Having set that somewhere else, he found he had nothing much to do. This lead him to flick through TV channels and think. Thinking of the potential consequences of what happened and the possible outcomes. Worry came from overthinking all of that. He was aware that it was something that could be dealt with, and he was planning to take steps against what could happen, but he was still worrying. Really, he would have kept worrying the rest of the evening if he didn't decide that putting the remote down and slapping each side of his face quite painfully was the best course of action. It definitely stopped him overthinking as he sat in the living room, waiting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2017, 8:10 pm

She returned to him shortly thereafter, noting the slight discoloration in his face and instinctively extending a measure of magic to him, healing away the marks he had left. Aurora hadn't bothered donning more than a long nightgown and a new set of underwear. However, this covered her up more than was necessary, even in the given situation. Instinct overran her once more, and she found herself curling up beside him, nuzzling into his touch as she settled with him on the couch, wordless.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2017, 9:25 pm

Glyndwr responded to her curling up against his side quite automatically, his arm wrapping around her shoulders loosely. He too said nothing except for a quick "Thanks," for getting rid of the redness and stinging of his face, figuring that there really wasn't much to talk about.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2017, 9:08 am

She remained in place, ever silent but comfortable and at a steady, if nervous, sort of peace in his arms. Talking probably should have been one of the first things that they did, but it somehow seemed to be beyond her capabilities, in this instance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]   The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arget Residence. [Rated: M, All of the NSFW]
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next