Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 5:59 pm

Allelujah sighed, looking around the bar at some of the rowdier patrons, then ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back and revealing both of his eyes for a moment. "Look, do you know if she's a student or associated with the academy? I'm a Death Scythe, and I feel responsible for her." He said, looking at her out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 7:57 pm

The bartender nodded "She use to be. She dropped out years ago though if what I've heard is correct. Use to be one of the hot shots back in the day I think." he then looked sadly down at her "Still I'll need to see you badge for proof and your name for reference." he finished with a stern protective look at him. Vilora this whole time was simply draining her bottle and settled it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 9:35 pm

"Well, well, well, why so miserable lookin', doll?~" a voice called out coolly from behind the pair sitting at the bar. The individual who happened to call Vilora out was the blonde haired, blue eyed, eyepatch wearing demon named Cipher, he had walked in and the sad looking woman caught his icey blue eye. The tuxedo wearing individual sat at the bar next to Vilora and gave her a charming smile, showing off his vampire like fangs, "How's it going, dollface?" Cipher asked the woman before looking at the death scythe next to her "Could somebody give me a rundown of what happened and why the lady looks like a wreck?" He asked.

Ooc: Joining in, Seri.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2015, 1:47 pm

Allelujah rummaged through his pockets until he found the requested articles, showing the bartender his personal and Academy identification, handing them to him so he could study them before turning to Cipher, raising a brow. "It's a long, complicated story, and I'm honestly not sure why she took such a sudden spiral." He said, feeling uneasy about this new arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2015, 4:41 pm

Vilora raised her glass and motioned to the bartender for more sake and muttered "I'm not a wreck... I'm just sad." before proceeding to slam her head on the counter drunkenly and sobbed a bit as she waited for her booze to be delivered. She then raised her free hand behind her and undid the bow that kept her hair together and allowed the silver locks to cover her back and face. Clutching the ribbon tightly in her petite grip she let out a horrid sigh.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2015, 7:38 pm

Cipher leaned on the bar with his elbow, resting his cheek in the palm of his hand, the blonde demon then shook his head slowly after hearing both the Death scythe and the meister speak. "Tsk, tsk, tsk" the eyepatch wearing monster said in disappointment, "It's a shame, seeing someone as young as yourself already feeling down in their prime, drowning their problems with alcohol..." A sly grin suddenly spread on the demon's face "But drinking doesn't help, does it? Drinking is like high tide on the beach, it'll cover and cool the sand temporarily, but after it recedes the sand will be left to bake relentlessly in the sun, exposed". Cipher leaned towards Vilora a bit "So, what woes are causing you to fall down in a depression so deep that you're willing to drink yourself nearly to death? Perhaps there's a way I  could ease your mental pain?".
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2015, 6:08 pm

Allelujah pursed his lips, turning towards the demon and stepping between him and Vilora. [color:76c3= #355e3b]"I think she'll be just fine without your help." He said sternly, left hand sparking red lightly as the barest hint of the tip of his blade emerged from his wrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:48 pm

Vilora groaned again as she suddenly sat up and put a surprisingly strong grip on Allelujah's shoulder and squeezed it while she took a deep swallow from a bottle in her other grasp before leaning in closely to whisper in his ear "But that away before you hurt yourself..." before slumping back down on her bar stool the picture of a depressed alcholic.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 7:32 pm

"Yeah, I'll handle you in a bit, alright sweet cheeks?~" Cipher said to Allelujah with a wink before directing his attention back to Vilora. "There's plenty of ways to release stress and relieve sadness, so how about it doll? Let me show you good time" the demon said with a grin "But of course, I'd have to fully understand what's bringing you down so we can find the right things to bring you up again, so ya don't have to kill your kidneys".
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2015, 8:16 am

Astryd had been watching this discussion for a while, and was rather alarmed when she saw Vilora's change in mood. Draining her whiskey, she walked over to the pair of people, blinking slowly.
"Is she okay?" She questioned Allelujah softly, setting her bottle down on the wooden overhang.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 2:57 pm

Ooc: I'm sorry for posting out of turn, but I was wondering when the next person is going to post, I tried asking via pm but I don't think it got through.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 5:48 pm

Allelujah looked at the assembling group of characters and sighed. His blades slowly pulled from his wrist, and he pressed through the people, heading for the exit.

OOC: Don't know where to take this, so I'm just going to withdraw.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 5:52 pm

OOC: Okay Xal. We need a new posting order then, others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 8:27 pm

Vilora groaned softly and wagged a finger at Cipher "If you are propositioning me I am afraid I am going to have to decline." she said with a stern look that would have been better if she wasn't beet red before swiveling her head to look at the new arrival and replying "She is just fine." her tone going a little lower at the beginning. Vilora then thumped her head down to the counter again and buried her face into her arms.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 10:22 pm

The blonde demon looked a bit disappointed when Allelujah started to leave, He looked like he would've been fun, he thought, he looked the new arrival up and down before turning his attention back to Vilora. After she spoke, Cipher chuckled at Vilora "No, not at all doll~..." But then the demon grinned "Unless you change your mind and want me to partake of your forbidden fruit" Cipher said with a short laugh "But in all seriousness, I'm just saying that you need some activity to keep your mind off of whatever is making you stress.." Cipher stood behind the drunken woman and rubbed her shoulders "Have you considered....Hunting?"he asked in a lower tone.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 6:25 pm

Astryd scowled, glancing at the blonde. "You are?.." She asked the male, clearly on the defense. She knew that something was up..

OOC: Is it possible for me to switch characters? I have another that I think would be a little more suited for this rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2