Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) Empty
PostSubject: Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)   Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2015, 5:47 pm

Reading?! Awesome!

| It's a graphic novel! |
Nov. 5th
1:21 PM
Hannah stared intently at a picture book, most would play it off as just a kids book but, Hannah thought it was amazing. She found herself always reading this book when she came around the library. The book's colors mixed together in a interesting Picasso like swirl. Sleeping Beauty... I wish I could be you~ She said quietly as she flipped through the book, she obviously was having an amazing time reading the book.
Outfit (Not including hair):
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)   Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2015, 5:53 pm

Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) Large_zpsiw8dof9g
Meanwhile...

A few feet away in front of a book shelf full of many interesting books was the little Meister known as Bambi Hailey, and of course her bunny Bonkers. Bambi was looking up at the books on the shelves, trying to read what all of them said. Which she couldn't really read all of them, but she knew the book she was looking for. Or at least had an idea of what it was as she scanned the shelf and took a book off of the shelf to look at it. "Nope!" She exclaimed as she tossed the book over her shoulder. She grabbed another book of the shelf, "Nope!" ...and threw that one as well.

"Nope... nope... nuhuh... nope... no... no, no, no... nopitty nope nope..." The tiny meister was relentless as she constantly grabbed, scanned, and tossed books over her shoulder once she saw they weren't the correct book, or she couldn't make out what they said. She continued this completely oblivious to the world around her until she felt a presence behind her and turned around. "Nee!? Oh, hello!" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)   Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 5:50 pm

Huh?~ Hannah looked back to see a cute little girl, and books all over the ground. Uh...Hello there little girl...Why...Why is this place covered in books?
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)   Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 10:29 pm

Upon hearing the other girl's question Bambi looked down at the floor and looked left and right along with Mr. Bonkers. She then looked up at the girl and pointed at Mr. Bonkers. "Mr. Bonkers said he would clean them up when I found it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)   Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2015, 5:58 am

Hannah looked in awe, she wondered how this little girl could make such a mess? Mr bonkers? U...Uh okay... Still surveying the books, she wondered what the young girl was looking for.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)   Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2015, 7:39 pm

Bambi lifted up Mr. Bonkers directly in front her, raising him high with both hands to show the girl. "Yep, this naughty bunny has to clean up dis mess, cause he lied, he said my favorite book was on diiiis shelf, and it wasn't." Bambi pointed to the now empty shelf with one hand while still holding up Mr. Bonkers with the other. "It's dis-a-purred! I think the eye-brarry is hunted! By a Ghost!" Bambi started to spin in a circle and let out a long 'wooooooo, wooooooo' as she did. Once she got dizzy, she stopped and her body wobbled around. "Wowwy wowwy wow, Everything looks weird again... I fink I spinndeded too fast again... wow" It was then that Bambi's bottom fell down on a little pile of books. She then looked up at the girl. "Ow, I fewl on my tooshy... hey, what is your name big girl!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)   Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 4:09 pm

Hannah couldn't help but let out a small 'dawwww' as she looked at her. My name is Hannah~ What's your name?~ She gave a smile and sat down near her.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)   Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 5:11 pm

Bambi watched Hannah's every move as she sat down with the usual wonder in her eyes. When she sat down Bambi pointed at her own chest and responded, "I'm Bambi Hailey, a supah skiwed meister in twain-ing. And this is my side kick, Mr. Bonkers, the giant Kishin stomping waba...wa-ba... bunny!" Bambi then squinted her eyes and leaned in close to Hannah's chest.

She stared for a moment in silence before she brought her self back to her sitting position and smiled at Hannah. She pointed at Hannah, "You have a good shiny Tadpoll, I know because it it bluuuuuuue like da ocean! When it's clean... when it's dirty it's green, bleh." Bambi giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)   Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2015, 3:53 pm

Hannah smiled at her sheepishly. T...Tadpoll? Uh...I'm not sure what you mean? Then she giggled at Bambi's innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)   Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2015, 6:20 pm

When Hannah made it clear she didn't know what Bambi meant, Bambi stood up and walked close to Hannah. She then took her free hand and poked her in the middle of the chest, keeping her finger there as she looked at were she was point and talking. "Is in this spot wight der. I fogot what they are really called, but they look like a tadpoll. They have different colors to tell me if they are good or bad tadpolls. Yours is blue so it's good, and the tail is wiiiiight der!"

Bambi then moved her extended finger up a few inches to show where she was talking about. Then continued to talk about "tadpolls." "The tails are very wiggly, some are even more wiggly. But the red tadpolls are scary wiggly, they go everywhere and it's hard to see where the tail is going cause it's like wooshwooshwooshwooshwooshwooshwoosh!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)   Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 10:21 pm

Hannah giggled a little. Do you mean my scarf? If so then thank you~ She pat the young girls head, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)   Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading?! Awesome!(Open E/T)
Page 1 of 1