Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which Model do you want to use for the Mecha?
The Comet
MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_vote_lcap60%MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
The Valkyrie
MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_vote_lcap0%MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Nova Buster
MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_vote_lcap0%MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A completely different one (NO POWERANGERS)
MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_vote_lcap40%MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. Empty
PostSubject: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 7:48 pm

ok so I have been wanting to do this for a while now but I wasn't sure if there were enough crazy people like me but hey F**K IT HERE IT IS. what I want to do if form a team of weapons (5 would be the maximum) and a single meister each controlled by a that one single meister. the five weapon characters would have a weapon form of one piece of a giant mecha robot which the meister, but while in their human form they can form an exoskeleton if they need to fight solo with but all their power would be focused in the part of their body which the turn into for the giant robot (example weapon character who turns into the right arm of the robot all their strength in their exoskeleton be it super strength or a cannon would only be in their right arm. this would not apply to the head though.) ALL WEAPON CHARACTERS MUST BE PRESENT IN THE SAME TOPIC TO FORM THE MECHA THE MEISTER WILL NOT BE NEEDED TO FIGHT BE THE PERFORMANCE OF THE MECHA WILL ONLY BE 63% WITHOUT THE MEISTER. ONLY WITH THE MEISTER WILL THE MECHA OPERATE AT 100%. Understanding that all the users nessacery may not be able to join a topic or what ever the weapons would have to have a second form for single use with the meister. The weapons second form would be an exoskeleton form of the part of the mecha they would turn into (excluding the head who's second form can be a blaster or cyber melee weapon.)

All of the giant mechs weapons would be obtained through soul resonance and are permanently unlocked after reaching a certain over all soul count. for it to work character background wise I would like them to be siblings I don't really care if they are all dudes with a chick meister or all chicks with a guy meister or a mix of the two genders for the siblings with a dog for a meister, etc., etc., you should be able to get my drift. but here are some ideas for if we did go down those paths:

if the weapons where all brothers they could form The Comet (yes I know its not the cannon name so what sue me)
The Comet:

if the weapons were sisters they could form The Valkyrie
The Valkyrie:

if the weapons are a mix between brothers and sisters they could form The NovaBuster
The Nova Buster:

the parts of the Robot/mecha forms would be given out on a first come first severs biases. that said I call being either the meister, any arm or head. I'll be which ever one of these four isn't taken.

Parts we have collected:

Head: Maestra Waffle Cat
Right arm: nevermore
Left Arm: TucKid
Both Legs: Belac Uchiha

Meister: The Alpha Centauri

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on February 18th 2014, 12:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:02 pm

I will DEFINITELY make a make character for this! I thinks it's a neat and somewhat original idea. But I was wondering about the size? And say that one of the weapons weren't there, would the meister be able to wield only 1/5th of all the weapons, or is it a must for all weapons to be present for the meister to be able to wield?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:26 pm

All the weapons must be present to form the mecha robot which would count as a single weapon which the meister controls from either the cockpit. But understanding that all the users nessacery may not be able to join a topic or what ever the weapons would have to have a second form for single use with the meister. The weapons second form would be an exoskeleton form of the part of the mecha they would turn into (excluding the head who's second form can be a blaster or cyber melee weapon.)

I'll edit this infomation into it tomorrow. Also please state what part of the robot you want to be so nobody swipes it.

Oh and for the size they won't be Pacific Rim big but about the size of a gundam (roughly 10metres tall I think)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:22 pm

Totally want in on this, so I'll be making a character too. Dibs on right arm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:25 pm

XD I'll make a character for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:26 pm

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I WAS GONNA BE RIGHT ARM!!!!!!!!!! GGGAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!! LET ME HAVE IT LET ME HAVE IIIIIIIIIITTT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:27 pm

Grr, fine.... I'll be right leg or somethin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:29 pm

Also, is there going to be a group history for this, 'cause it would be a PRETTY big stretch to say that they randomly met the EXACT people needed to form this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:54 pm

I'm in! I'm aiming for the left leg or the head. ewe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 10:56 pm

I have an idea for this. How about instead of each weapon having only one set part of the body, they each could be any part of the body, and have a different form for each person depending on who the head is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 5:24 am

nevermore wrote:
Also, is there going to be a group history for this, 'cause it would be a PRETTY big stretch to say that they randomly met the EXACT people needed to form this guy.

Yes I said that I would like it for all the weapons to be siblings.

nevermore wrote:
I have an idea for this. How about instead of each weapon having only one set part of the body, they each could be any part of the body, and have a different form for each person depending on who the head is?

I did think of this at one point but decided against it due to the fact that then we would have two many different models of robot. That's why I'd prefer if it was just one set model for the giant mecha but all the weapons would have their own unique exoskeleton. I thought it was a decent compromise.

The first post in the thread has been edited

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on January 28th 2014, 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:35 am

I want in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:55 am

@TucKid and @YumerkiAburama Please state what part you would want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 8:16 am

Left arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 10:50 am

What are these brothers last names? And I was also thinking that we should make the body less huge. I was thinking more like... 7 feet. That way there isn't so much as a height advantage, which could be OP. And are there any special quirks or notable habits that the brothers have, ate their parents alive, do we all love together?
((Sorry for the boatload of questions. I just wanna get this right on the first go))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 11:23 am

It's fine Dead Eyes :) I'm happy to answer

We'll it depends if we are having all brothers, I made a poll in the topic if you want to have all brothers you need to vote for the comet.

The quirks are up to each member's but they aren't demon weapons so no evil siblings but if you really need to be blood thirsty you could be sadistic just note evil. But I do have to admit it would be cool if they were something like one person is the quiet smart one, one is the over hyperactive hot head, one basically acts as a peacekeeper/parent etc., hopefully you catch my drift.

For a surname maybe Forge? I'm open to suggestions if anybody has ideas pm me and I'll make a poll once we have decided what gender the siblings would be. The parents being dead seems too cliché but none the less suits them the best. As for the relationships between the siblings, personally I find incest gross as hell but if two of you want to have an incest relationship I won't stop you. On the other note we don't have to get along with each other or anything but I would like to keep a brotherly/sisterly/noticeable bond you usually see in families

7 feet (2metres) is too small for an anime mecha that would be more of the size of the iron man suit. The smallest I would be willing is 19 feet (5.7 metres) or 23 feet (7 metres).... That's pretty small for an anime based mecha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 12:18 pm

I understand that most anime Mecha are pretty huge. But considering the MASSIVE height and strength advantage there would be when fighting other meisters/weapons... Idk. I'm just thinking we should scale it down to more soul eater levels. That way we aren't just trumping through winning every battle. Because I don't see how we could lose with something that big and strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 12:22 pm

True, but considering that it takes 6 different people for get this thing going at 100%, I would say it's pretty fair. Or it would at least make sense in terms of power. And even if it was smaller, I don't think it would help much; it might even make it worse seeing as it probably be faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 1:01 pm

I call the hyper active hot headed one! Hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 1:33 pm

I'm gonna be a cool, cynical, manipulative, yet caring and genius type brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 4:05 pm

Well I'm gonna start my character. Also, is there any significant history that I may need to add?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 4:50 pm

I'll probably chose the head. In that way, I could make a smarticle character. But should they be male or female?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 4:53 pm

it depends on which mecha you want. look at the first post and then vote in the poll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 4:55 pm

Mkay. I'll have to start designing my character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 6:52 pm

I will make the youngest hyper active hot headed brother as I put in my other post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next