Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let`s play....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Let`s play.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:18 pm

"Ack!" Tenoto was pulled forward by the wire, and was smacked on the wrist by the staff. She cowered down in fear of Nebun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:20 pm

Jess pulled out a needle of black bood only enough for nenbun and one other so she decided to get Tento, before she injected her she kneed Arisa in the stomach and went after Tento`s stomach with the needle.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:21 pm

He did not slow down, he leaps at her replacing his toes with blades as well , he begins swiping down with savage force, using hands and feet equally often.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:33 am

Tenoto took several cuts on her body, tearing apart her clothes and letting blood drip everywhere. Then, a needle shot in to her stomach and she puked up what little blood she had left, and collapsed falling off of the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:37 am

A figure dropped from the rooftops, running to catch Tenoto. Dustan was in his normal uniform. Black combat vest, black combat pants, black combat boots, black combat gloves, black mask with sunglasses over where his eyes would be. His voice changer was turned on and under his mask and he said, "Not on my watch..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 1:04 am

Nebun laughs and whirls to face his other opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:19 pm

Nebun looks around realizing there is no one left to fight " we had a deal." He says turning to the witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:22 pm

"Fine," Jess turned around injected a needle into Nenbu`s heart filling it with black blood. "Now, time to go and spread madness!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:26 pm

Nebun drops to one knee as a wave of pain goes over him. He giggles at the sensation before standing up again, his eyes are solid black now. " I was already mad, all you have done is give me more power. Don't forget about my questions either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:30 pm

"Oh dear weapon of darkness I would never forget, ask away!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:32 pm

" me and my sister search for this new kishin which is rumored to exist. As witch it seems likely you would know where he is, or who would know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:36 pm

"Of course, I know, the grand witch told us all. And I will show you and your sister the chambers in which the kishin be laying in.'
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:38 pm

"You don't have to show us, just tell us." He says impatient to know his location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:43 pm

"It`s in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle the grand witch said thats where her magic eye saw Lord Death put him, but it might not be there." Jess lifted her head to the moon again.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:47 pm

" I'm not going that far if he might not even be there!" He growls " what about this reaver character? Where is he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:54 am

"reaver?" she tilted her head to the left.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:00 am

" public enemy number one to the DWMA" he says testily.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 5:43 am

Reaver appeared in a small whirl of flame behind Jess Salim, without her noticing. "Public enemy number one... That doesn't exactly sound catchy..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:08 am

Nebun turns to see the large kishin egg with an expression of shock before quickly recovering " so you're him?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:41 am

"I am many things... Mister Nebun."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:11 am

"I only need to concern myself with one thing. Can you bring me to the kishin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let`s play....   Let`s play.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let`s play....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2