Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stocking up on Research (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 10:23 pm

Julian covered her mouth with her hand in shock... It was a horrible sight. Human souls, floating in the air so casually... It made her want to cry. She looked up at the girl, a strong expression on her face. "I'm a teacher at the DWMA. I can help out a bit." With that, Julian jumped into the air, transforming into her weapon form. Which wasn't exactly a weapon form, but that's what she was stuck with. She turned into an all white Audi R8 with black rims. The car sparkled in the air. It looked rather majestic. The car slammed heavily into the ground, and the trunk opened. "If you'd please put the souls in the trunk, that'd be most helpful. We can take these to the DWMA straight away. Oh, and... please don't sit in the front seat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 7:54 am

The lundragan just stood there for a second slightly confused by the form. Humans turning in transportation...? Wasn't it just weapons? She shook her head. Now was not the time to ponder about that. Yui gathered up the souls placing them in the back of the trunk. Before she stepped into the backseat of the car her form shifted back to human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 11:15 am

A hologram of Julian appeared in the front seat... With her hands on the wheel, Julian sped off, zooming right towards the DWMA. Regardless of her calm demeanor, she was rather troubled. She had no idea what had really happened, but at this point, it didn't matter. She just needed to get those souls safe and sound. She was also a little confused. She didn't know who this girl was, or what to ask her. What was she? Who was that man? How did she end up fighting him? All these unanswered questions made Julian a little tense, but she decided not to worry about it. "I'm sorry you had to go through all this. If only I hadn't stopped for ice cream, I may have arrived in time to apprehend that man. My name is Julian. Once we get to the academy, you just take a seat somewhere. I'll talk with you after I get these souls taken care of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 12:58 pm

"Trust me, by now I am used to it."
She huffed. Staring out of the window the rest of the way she remained silent. There was still this uneasy knot of frustration. In her mind she replayed any kind of way she might have handled the situation better. She took her necklace in her hand. It probably held the answers to what she sought and may also help her explain what just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 2:01 pm

After arriving at the academy, depositing the souls, and calming down after a hasty drive, Julian and Yui were finally able to sit down and talk... But Julian didn't really want to talk about what happened at the moment. What happened had happened. It was over... There was nothing neither of them could do about it now. Sure, they could possibly hunt the man down. Finding him probably wouldn't be an issue. But still... It'd just make their day more tedious and more tiring. She sat across from the girl at a table, back in the library. The girl looked slightly agitated, lost in thought. "Um," Julian started. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I got your name... If you don't remember mine, It's Julian. I do physical training here at the academy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 2:08 pm

They had returned to the library. The stack of books she had left behind were still there.
"My name is Yui Felwood. I had been sentenced to work for the next twenty years for this academy."
Her mind was still lingering on what happened before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 2:40 pm

Julian's eyes opened up a bit. "Sentenced..." She said, looking at Yui with a blank face. "That's a bit of a steep penalty... 20 years... What did you do?" She asked plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 3:06 pm

"I killed someone in a fit of rage..."
Yui preferred not to talk about it too much. Even though the truth had been out after the trial it still upset her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 3:14 pm

"I kill for money," Julian said plainly. It was true. Here parents were deep in underground work, mainly with drugs and information trafficking. Whenever they needed, they'd send Julian to kill people, and they'd pay her for it. They were all very rich. Julian didn't mind the killing at all though. After all, she was only killing bad guys. "So... What exactly are you. And how on earth did you get involved with the DWMA?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 5:59 pm

"I am a Lundragan. From an island located within the Bermuda triangle. Not the most welcoming island any more after witches passed by. They managed to spread a corruption over there. I told them they were up to no good. Nobody listened to me. Eventually I had to escape. Wandered around for some while to search for an answer, or help. Got caught up into bad things. Eventually I realized DWMA might be my only hope on reversing what happened at my homeland. So, here I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 12:39 pm

"I'm sorry. That doesn't sound too fun." She said with a shrug. Julian sat neatly. Chin up, back straight, hands in her lap. She looked around for a brief moment, then looked back at Yui. "So, did the DWMA ever end up helping you? Or are you simply a prisoner while you homeland is in turmoil?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 2:36 pm

Yui waved a dismissive hand.
"I'll figure something out. Besides, this is an academy. There are still many things here for me to learn, souls for example Lundragan studies barely had anything on that it's like a whole new topic for me since we never really relied on souls though it might hold some key to fixing all that. In the meantime I'll have to do things for Lord Death. Not that I really mind that. Witch hunting seems to be one of the important things here, and honestly I am not really fond of them after what they did."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stocking up on Research (Open)   Stocking up on Research (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stocking up on Research (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2