Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bump in the road. (( closed ))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A bump in the road. (( closed )) Empty
PostSubject: A bump in the road. (( closed ))   A bump in the road. (( closed )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 9:43 pm

Kiyohime had woken up late for school. Her alarm clock had gone off on time but her half-asleep state made it seem like it was something else. She lifted her head up and opened her eyes sleepily as she listened to the alarm go off.. Her alarm clock was no longer an alarm clock but instead due to her sleepy mind it morphed into a giant, buzzing, annoying fly.. Kiyohime groaned and swatted the "fly" sending her alarm clock, crashing to the ground and silencing it forever..

"Ngh! go away, i need to sleep before my alarm goes off.." She mumbled incoherently before turning back over and pulling the covers over her head. It wasn't until lunch-time did she actually wake up.. She yawned and stretched sleepily. Kiyohime rubbed her eyes and felt strangely well rested. She got dressed and wondered what time it was..It was than that she noticed her alarm clock was on the floor. "hmmm.. well that's strange, how did my clock end up on.....the...... FLOOR!!" Kiyohime yelled as she noticed the time. She had overslept and missed class.

"AAhh!! I'm late, i'm late, i'm late, i'm late. oh this isn't good, I'm gonna get yelled at, i just know it.."She complained,Kiyohime grabbed her things and rushed out the door. It wasn't until she got half-way to school did she realize she was outside, by herself, all alone, with the sun.

Their insane smiling faces, their blank soulless stares and the blood that poured from the moon's mouth and the creepy way the sun laughed. It just gave her the heebie-jeebies.. Kiyohime stopped and looked up, She was frozen in fear. Her face had gone stark white and her eyes widened. Large tears comically streamed down her face like a waterfall but she somehow found the courage to go forward towards school instead of rushing back inside to hide. Since she was late and the sun loomed overhead she ran to school instead of walked today.

She also wasn't watching where she was going... she was so focused on getting to school before her next class began that she didn't see the kid crossing her path before it was too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bump in the road. (( closed ))   A bump in the road. (( closed )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 9:26 am

"Mmmm. Thanks, put it on my tab, Winston." Kuro took a long drag of his latte. He was so used to drinking  the cafe's coffee, he thought it was time to try something else. The flavor was excellent, just like everything else from the cafe. Business had been booming since the cold hit Death City. Kuro pulled out his phone, and checked the temperature. It was 35 degrees. "Icy." He said, quietly, to himself. He situated his beanie on his head, and made his way down the sidewalk across from the cafe.

"Iiiiiiii'm dreaming of a whiteeeeeee Christma-DOOF." Kuro's singing was cut off by a headbutt, centered right on his spine. He fell forward, spilling his latte, and spitting pumpkin spice everyone. He opened his eyes, a saw a little girl rubbing her head, sitting on the ground. "Hey! You need to watch where you're going you little nugget!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bump in the road. (( closed ))   A bump in the road. (( closed )) I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 11:51 pm

She tried to slow herself down and avoid bumping into the boy. However, the only other option would be diving dramatically to the side and she was sure that would warrant a far worse injury than just a sore butt. Kiyohime ran head first into Kuro, the difference in height and mass caused her little self to bounce backwards. Which was saying something because she was considered tall for a girl. Kiyohime landed with a thud and a 'oof' onto the hard, unforgiving pavement. She cringed upon impact.. She was definitely going to be feeling this for a while..Kiyohime whined as she rubbed her now sore bottom.

"Hey! You need to watch where you're going you little nugget!"

She looked up and slowly at the boy she had run into than at the empty cup on the ground, its contents splattered all over the ground. the girl looked back and forth between the boy and the cup a couple times. It obviously took her a moment to process that she had been the cause of his spilled coffee.. Though when it finally clicked Kiyohime gasped and stood up quickly.

"Oh no, i'm soo sorry!!! I can by you a new one! I was late for school and I was rushing and...... Oh no!!!! now i'm even later for school!!! ngh! but, your coffee is more important!!!" Kiyohime began to say at rapid fire. Considering what kind of weapon she was that was not surprising. it would be impressive if Kuro could keep up with what she was saying...

Kiyohime placed her hands in her head as more comically large tears streamed down her face like a waterfall... " i'm such an idiot.. I'm never gonna find a meister! who wants a weapon who is such a collossal messup?!" she lamented loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bump in the road. (( closed ))   A bump in the road. (( closed )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bump in the road. (( closed ))
Page 1 of 1