Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 7:34 pm

Her eye's would widen as she saw the two small bracelets. She would take in a breath and say"They look so nice!" She would walk over to take one putting it on her right wrist. "I don't care what you think about yourself. I think you're awesome Courtney." She would big her a big, sincere smile. If Courtney put her bracelet on she'd try and tap them together to make a whole.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 7:36 pm

Courtney slipped hers on, and when Kaitlin moved hers to make a whole the magnet in Courtney's snapped them together. Courtney tried not to move her arm too much, worried that her sleeve may roll up if she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 7:38 pm

"It's the neatest little gift ever." She said, smiling and looking down at it. "With how much of this merch that goes around... Do you think Death get's a cut whenever someone sells this and he uses it to keep up the academy?" She jokes.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 8:27 pm

"It's possible..." She said softly, her eyes going back to look over the city. "I wish I had a tent... I want to camp here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 8:59 pm

"Well we can just stay here for a while until it get's nice and dark. It's really peaceful here, but I think I'd like my warm bed more. Do you like camping in general?" She'd ask.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 9:31 pm

"Depends on the place." She said softly pulling her legs up from over the edge and wrapping her arms around her legs, breaking the link between their charms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 1:52 am

She'd nod. "I've only ever been camping once, and the forest wasn't for me." She'd say as she sat next to her weapon, leaning back and holding herself up with her arms. "It feels like this place would be a great one to return to." She'd say as she watched the sun slowly set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3