Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 11:41 pm

Courtney studied Kaitlin out of the corner of her eye, then looked down at her smart watch. Conversation. She frowned, then took a breath. "So... How are you today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 11:53 pm

Wow, Courtney was being real social able today. "Oh, I'm doing well. I woke up sore all over, but you know that's to be expected. Atleast I got lotsa sleep. How're you doing?" She said, crossing the street.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 12:09 am

"I'm fine... How're you?" Courtney said in a slow, confused voice. It was obvious she had no idea what she was doing, and had accidentally caught herself up in a conversational loop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 12:18 am

Kaitlin would turn her head, wondering briefly if Courtney remembered to take her pills this morning before she'd shake her head. "Your not much used to chit chat are you? It's fine, you don't have to talk to me any more than you want to." Once they were across the street she'd say. "Buuuut if you do want to talk to me. Then let's start with... Hmm, what was your home life like? You know, before you came here."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 12:31 am

"I...don't want to talk about that..." Courtney said, looking down and away from Kaitlin as they finished making their way across. She hummed softly rolling her shoulders and wishing for the familiar weight of her laptop bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 8:55 am

"Hmm...." Said Kaitlin thinking of other conversation topic's. "How about.... What's a dream of yours? Do you have any big goals in mind day to day here?" She asked, rubbing her chin and hoping she would respond better to a less serious topic.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 4:58 pm

"Not really..." Courtney said in what could almost be considered a sad tone, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk and pondering for a moment. "Nothing...unique. I want to be a Death Scythe... But so does every other weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 6:21 pm

A shiver went up Kaitlins spine. "A... death... sythe?" She asked, closing one of her eyes and looking very nervous. In her head Kaitlin imagined herself being ripped limb from limb by 99 Kishin eggs  as they ganged up on her and having her remains put in a witches pot of stew. How on earth was she suppose to make anybody a death sythe?
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 6:27 pm

"I know... Its...underwhelming. Every other weapon dreams of the same thing..." She repeated sadly, looking down at her hands and twiddling her thumbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 9:30 pm

"Y-Yeah I guess. I don't think I've run into a weapon kid at this school who diden't want to be one. Why do you want to be a death scythe specifically?" She asked, trying to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 9:33 pm

"Isn't it what I'm supposed to want?" Courtney asked softly, sitting on a nearby bench and looking at her hands, tugging on one of her sleeves as it started to slip and reveal a few thin scars that she hoped Kaitlin wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 9:58 pm

"You don't have to want anything. That's pretty much the meaning of want. You desire it, not the idea other's have stuck in your head." Kaitlin said smiling just slightly, what did Courtney have on her arms? Some kind of birth mark? No.... Well Kaitlin did not pay that much attention anyways as she stood by the bench quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 10:02 pm

Courtney let out a hum at Kaitlin's words, looking up at the meister and then down at her hands again, momentarily flitting back to a different time and place. She shook her head, causing a few of the flowers to fall from her hair, and began to glow. "I want to fly." She said, her weapon form suddenly surrounding Kaitlin, already lifting off the ground by the time it fully materialized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 11:59 pm

Kaitlin took a step back feeling almost like she was being attacked as she was pushed off the ground into the tall suit of powered armor. Before she stood still to let Courtney boot up. They got plenty of stares from all around, her transformation was... unexpected to say the least. She must not have been hungry either... god I need to read that girl better.

"Well I guess we can then, I mean it should prove more exciting then just going for a walk... Hey let me know if something's bothering you alright? I don't want to sit here and let you suffer in silence."

The two of them had agreed upon a system for Kaitlin to have some control during flight. It had been a quick and easy to use version of weapon telepathy. It was simple, very specific orders on speed, direction and the like. Here goes.... She thought to herself.

UP FIFTEEN METERS VERTICALLY, 33% POWER
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2015, 12:07 am

"Up thirty meters, 75% power." Courtney said in response, actually looking happy for once as they blasted into the sky at great speed, soaring over the city. The suits arms spread out to the side and trailed orange soul particles behind as it rocketed through the skies. "Let me handle this... Just enjoy the view." Courtney said, the display shrinking so that Kaitlin could see the full vista of Death City from the vantage point of a bird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2015, 11:52 pm

"WHOA!" Cried Kaitlin as they shot up into the air much faster and longer than she had been anticipating, well at least Courtney had told her first. They lifted up into the sky, gliding as they passed over a number of the buildings. Part of Kaitlin wanted to be terrified as she looked straight down at the video of her facing straight down and knowing that was reality. The other, much larger part of Kaitlin made her yell out. "Whoo hoo!" As they soared through Death city. After all, what were the chances she'd ever get to do this if she hadn't gone to this crazy town.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2015, 11:21 am

Courtney took them higher over the city, spinning slowly so that Kaitlin got a panoramic view of the sky and the city below. Nearby, a plane lifted off from the Death City airport, and Courtney took them alongside it, silently communicating with Air Traffic Control through the suits external sensors so that the dull conversations about heading and speed wouldn't distract or annoy Kaitlin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 10:30 pm

Kaitlin smiled and looked down at the vast view they had, from here they could see all of the city. "Wow, everyone looks so tiny up here. Like ants. Feels really good, almost like it's my rightful place.... Ha!" She joked, even the small terrified feeling in her gut began to fade away. She felt safe up here, with Courtney in case anything goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2015, 10:36 pm

Courtney's avatar appeared on the display again, bashfully stepping from foot to foot. "I'm glad you're enjoying it. It feels so nice to just...be up here." She said softly, turning to look through the suits eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2015, 8:20 pm

"Yeah. I've only ever flown anywhere once, and it was to this city. On a big ol plane like this one." She said looking over. "How fast are we going anyways?" She asked casually, knowing that even big planes like there were very fast.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 11:03 am

"Fast..." Courtney said in response, slowly turning then away from the city and towards a grouping of mesas. She moved between one and the other, humming happily as she flew her Meister around the desert. After a fair while, with the sun moving to set, she landed them in top of one of the mesas, turning back to her human form and sitting on the edge, smiling and looking out at the city in the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 8:28 am

Kaitlin would be sitting cross legged, near the edge. She was smiling, but also panting from the exertion of staying in the air for that long. "It's a huuuuge city." She said looking out towards it in the distance. "Hehehe, I can even see the academy from here."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 5:39 pm

After a few minutes of silence, Courtney reached into one of her pockets, pulling something out. "Hey Kaitlin?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 7:23 pm

"Yeah Curtney?" She asks, taking her hand's out of her pocket's as she looks over at her friend and what she has in her hand. Wondering to herself what it could be.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 7:29 pm

"I'm...not good with people." She said, looking up at Kaitlin, smiling slightly. "But my mom recommended this..." She said, holding up matching bracelets with charms that, together, made a small copy of Lord Death's mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next