Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  Empty
PostSubject: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:00 pm

ELLO PEEPS!! TIS THE FIRST MEETING OF THE EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!!!
(Peeps allowed)
Kitty da eggo

Fiyah shortcake

Charmy

Alphie cal

Teddy <3 (love ya~~)

Tucker da wolf

And possibly Yume

First order o business: ANY IMPORTANT THINGS HAPPEN!???

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on April 21st 2014, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:01 pm

Kataro is possibly Spencer boyfriend!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:06 pm

How do I join this Epic Allegiance?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:09 pm

You have to have VERY close relationships in between a
Our characters :/ sorry bro

LUNA AND CROW ARE DATING AND LOST THEIR BABY NOW THEY ARE GOING TO ADOPT GHOST!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:27 pm

Sad face poor luna is so dipressed losing the baby after lossing her and kataros daughter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:31 pm

Nora and Violet are sorta close... I would say Spade, but her and Nora dont have a very good "relationship" if you know what I mean. XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:33 pm

How are they close???? :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:45 pm

What about meh?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:46 pm

Oh, yea XD sowwy tucker, I'll add you now :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:48 pm

It is OK Vix I tend to be ignored a lot so I am used to it *dramaticly looks into the distance
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:50 pm

Nu, nu it's not that I ignored you, it's just that I didn't know if you wanted to join~

[I added y'all~]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:51 pm

Thumbs up to the sky
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:58 pm

Soooooooo, anything important tucker??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:59 pm

We should do something.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:01 pm

Like what????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:02 pm

Idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:03 pm

Well important thing Jet Victoria and Barry are making a band also I think we should a group misson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:05 pm

And the whole ivy and chesters mission thread kinda failed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:06 pm

You guys could do the individual mission I made!!! It's called the metallic challenge. (Ill edit it and make it a group thing.) You guys up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:09 pm

I am here is another Idea a mission on the moon
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:11 pm

Da moon XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:11 pm

Im down who would I bring though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:13 pm

I edited it...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:17 pm

Where is it teddy~~

[Also teddy, could you post in the training with friends thread???? ]

Also I noticed that eggo's been poofy alot :/ she's very much needed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:19 pm

Yeah I'll go post. And this mission is in the accepted mission section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next