Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

to end soul crime  a partnership must form - To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open) Empty
PostSubject: To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open)   to end soul crime  a partnership must form - To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 11:23 am

Seattle, 12/12/15
45 degrees fahrenheit
9:30 AM

Sam was walking down the street's of Seattle. Wearing a darkly colored, one tone hoodie. Along with some track pant's and simple sneakers. He was not one for drawing attention, especially with how scraggly looking he was in his unwashed clothes. Sam was here for one mission, Kishen egg's had been giving this city trouble. Snatching up their souls in the middle of the night. He nailed it down to where it all originated, it was here. On McArthur Drive. In this neighborhood there had been an overwhelming increase in missing persons, and even bodies found without souls. He had to remain resolute, he coulden't falter. Even a second of dropped vigilence could result in the end of a human lif-

Ten minute's later he stopped to get a smoothy, even in the nippy air. No one was dieing right now. He sat outside on a metal chair, generally watching around.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

to end soul crime  a partnership must form - To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open)   to end soul crime  a partnership must form - To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 4:06 pm

Jason wandered along the bleak streets, pulling his leather jacket a bit closer to him with a shiver. He had been sent to investigate Kishin egg activity in this small town, and he didn't like it one bit. The sunrise against his dark red hair made it glimmer, and he stood out in the nearly empty streets.It was then he approached a smoothie place, seeing a singular figure sitting on a metal bench. Feeling that this was odd, he strode up to the person. "Who are you?" He asked in a rather demanding tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open)   to end soul crime  a partnership must form - To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 7:15 pm

ooc: lol, the small town of Seatle

The man would stir his pink drink, sipping it and looking at the leather clad youth. He really hoped that this one had nothing to do with the missing people. He wished for just another normal person. There wouldn't be too many people walking down the streets, all of them in pairs. There was an air of fear going around and he could feel it affecting him and perhaps the boy. He would lean back in his seat as he was asked the question. "Names Sam buddy. It's a great day outside, if a little nippy. Come on, why don't you sit down and take a load off. You look like you have something on your mind." He'd say in a friendly manor.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open)   to end soul crime  a partnership must form - To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 10:15 pm

In a dark, back alley near one of the main streets of Seattle, two people appeared out of nowhere.
One of them was a young Japanese man, who was wearing a black trench coat and leather gloves. He had a short tantō knife hidden under his coat. His companion was a teenager from Europe. He put the hood of his orange hoodie on and adjusted his glasses, he was completely not prepared for the terribly low temperature, which proved his red cheeks and nose, also a big shiver that went through his body. He looked at his older friend and smiled. "So, Yuji, what are we doing here?" He asked, not hiding his curiosity
-"According to our agents, there might be something worth our attention, Raccoon" The man known as Yuji replied. Surprisingly, he seemed to not be caught by the low temperature.
-"Lemme guess... Hungry Kishin egg who decided to feast on poor citizens?"
-"Indeed. We'll meet in that decently looking cafe, after I deal with the problem" He replied and pointed at the cafè, that could be seen in a distance.
Raccoon gave Yuji a surprised look.
"Don't tell me, you're planning to take care of the problem on your own!?" Raccoon said.
Yuji raised his open hand, to give his companion a signal to shut up and listen to his order.
-"Don't worry, my dear friend. I know how to take care of myself. Plus, this exciting adventure might teach me something"
With those words Yuji Kenji, the weapon and leader of a top secret organization called "The Justice Posse" left his companion.

The Japanese man decided to look around the city, following the trail, he received from his agent. His investigation lead him to a steel bench and two people. He decided to listen to their conversation and then decide what to do next. So he pulled his smartphone out and started pretending to write a text message. He tried to look not so suspicious, but he would easily catch the attention of the right people, also this was a part of his plan. The cold was starting to slowly irritate Yuji, but he knew that he cannot be distracted by things like bad weather
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open)   to end soul crime  a partnership must form - To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2015, 11:40 am

OOC: I was preparing for midterms while writing that, mistakes are plausible. Also, he's 22

Jason frowned softly, perching on the metal bench. "I'm Jason." He said simply, digging in the pocket of his jacket and pulling out a pack of cigarettes. Realizing Sam had interpreted his stormy expression correctly, he fiddled with the hem of his eyepatch. "No, nothing on my mind really." He said falsely. He caught movement on the sidewalk and shot his gaze over to a chinese man, watching him intently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open)   to end soul crime  a partnership must form - To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To end soul crime. A partnership of justice must form (Open)
Page 1 of 1