Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which witch is which? (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Which witch is which? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Which witch is which? (Open)   Which witch is which? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2016, 7:32 pm

Two dark haired teens where walking down the sidewalk, it was a chilly evening so they both had jackets on. The boy had long black hair that was in a ponytail, his golden colored eyes looking around nervously, the girl next to him had short black hair with a pink highlight, her purplish green eyes where focused on the path ahead for the most part, but glanced behind the brunette once and a while. "I'm sorry about my brother, Zoey" the boy murmured to his friend "I didn't know he'd be so determined to track you down, I hope having to move isn't too much of a hassle..". Zoey shrugged "Don't worry Vincent, I don't actually have much to actually move, besides, I'm pretty my old neighbors brought roaches, they aren't even the good tasting kind" she said, trying to lighten the mood, Vincent made a face at her mentioning she ate bugs, but Zoey was his best friend so he wasn't going to judge.

The two walked into a diner, lucky for them there wasn't many people inside. After ordering two burgers  some fries, and a couple of sodas, the two sat down at a window side booth. Before they started eating, Vincent looked at his lady friend and sighed "You think that Zane will ever stop trying to fulfil that prophecy..It's not even true..", Zoey took a sip of her drink before replying "The "prophecy" will never come true without him marrying me, and that won't happen, plus he needs to get the Sea Scarab, but if my stupid mom and your greedy uncle (no offense) couldn't get it, what makes him think he can?" "I don't know..I mean..He might try to do anything to get it, he might even kill for that type of power.." Vincent said before taking a bite of his burger, he let out a sigh of relief when he did, nothing relaxed him more than the wonderful taste of beef. The two started to eat in silence, no one was really around to hear their previous conversation, or so they thought?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which witch is which? (Open)   Which witch is which? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2016, 8:15 pm

Oh ho ho. Erika chuckled as she looked over her shoulder towards the nearby booth. Though her eyes were shut it still seemed as if her gaze pierced through her eyelids and into Vincent. It looks like you two are in quite the bind.  She grabbed her primary reason for being here, her vegan milkshake, and spun her chair around revealing her predatory smile to the other two magic users in the room. Erika takes a hold of the straw and stirs her drink around. If you were desperate, I could be someone who can help you two poof away, obscure you. The straw was lifted from the shake by the witch revealing that it had been cut open at the bottom to look like a spoon. The shake that was on it was eaten by Erika, and then the straw was pointed at Vincent. But, I am getting ahead of myself, enlighten me on what a cutie like you would have to run away from?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Which witch is which? (Open)   Which witch is which? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 12:24 am

Vincent jumped in surprise at hearing Erika's voice, his eyes darted onto her, a look of suspicion and nervousness on his face, who was this person, could she really help? "Make us p-poof away? Uh..." The dragon  warlock started to stutter when Zoey interrupted, the teen narrowed her eyes at the witch teacher before replying "Didn't your parents ever tell you not to talk to strangers?", it was obvious that the young witch didn't trust Erika.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which witch is which? (Open)   Which witch is which? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 10:23 am

Didn't your parents tell you to respect your elders? Erika looked towards Zoey just long enough to respond to her comment before returning Vincent. Erika placed a leg on her lap and sat her shake on her table beside of her. She turned her hand over, Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, and a red spiderweb symbol would appear on her palm before a soul soon manifested over her hand. Threads came out of her hands and began to sew themselves into the soul, and when they were done the soul was indistinguishable from a kishin egg. Vincent, I can hide you from your dear brother.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Which witch is which? (Open)   Which witch is which? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2016, 9:49 pm

"With my dad gone, my mother being a total bitch, and every magic using adult I meet so far being greedy, manipulative buttmunches, I wasn't given much to respect, so what about you would we be able to trust?" Zoey said, narrowing her eyes at Erika. Vincent seemed nervous when Erika spoke to him, "Uh, b-besides, I'm not really the one who needs hiding it's Zoe-" but before the warlock could finish, Zoey spoke "Vincent, she could easily be a spy for Zane, and even if she wasn't, she's most likely doing this for her own gain.." Vincent looked between both female witches with uncertainty, Erika could possibly help, but Zoey could possibly be right about it being a trap, Ugh, for someone who's not at the risk of capture, I'm freaking out about it the most, Vincent thought with a sigh "Maybe...Maybe we should try listening to her? Just to see what she wants?" Vincent murmured to Zoey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which witch is which? (Open)   Which witch is which? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2016, 1:49 pm

I never asked for your trust, I only asked if you wanted my assistance. Erika pinched a string from the soul and began twisting it, changing it into a witch's soul that was slightly larger. I see why you're suspicious, but I'm totally benign. I just like seeing those in control fall from power. Erika twisted her fingers once more, and the soul completely unraveled leaving just an innocent soul floating in the room. So I can disguise you, body and soul, but right now you are wasting my time. Do you want my help, yes or no.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Which witch is which? (Open)   Which witch is which? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2016, 4:34 pm

"Before we agree to anything, could we at least know who you are?" Zoey said, obviously still skeptical, Vincent wasn't all too sure either, but he wasn't the one to assume things, unless the person was from the academy, then assume that they just want his soul, but this woman was a witch, she couldn't be a part of a witch killing school, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which witch is which? (Open)   Which witch is which? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2016, 2:43 pm

I am a witch who is doing you a favor without asking you for anything in return. She cupped her hands together and the soul vanished when they separated. she waited for their response with a smug grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Which witch is which? (Open)   Which witch is which? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2016, 10:04 pm

Zoey held back a growl of disgust, Why the hell does she look so smug? There's gotta be a catch, she thought. She looked at Vincent "Vince, I'd rather face Zane and kick him in the nuts myself, we don't know her or her true intentions, she may not be asking for anything upfront, but we don't know what she has planned, do you you really want to risk getting turned into some monster?". The two teens looked intently at each other for a while, both in deep thought, but after some thinking, Vincent sighed before looking at Chloe with an apologetic look in his eyes "Sorry ma'am, but it doesn't sound a bit risky...But we thank you for your consideration".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which witch is which? (Open)   Which witch is which? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2016, 3:14 pm

That's too bad. Erika got up from her table and pushed in her chair. After leaving enough money to pay for her meal and 20% and a tip. Erika would pull a card out from a pocket and sit it on Zoey and Vincent's table. If you do change your mind feel free to give me a ring. Erika would walk out of the diner, waving at the two from over her shoulder as she did.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Which witch is which? (Open)   Which witch is which? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2016, 8:03 pm

Vincent and Zoey watched as Erika as she placed the card and walked out of the diner. "Maybe...We could consider asking her to help in another way?" Vincent said to Zoey, the teen witch frowned "Vince, we might not even be able to trust her...", Vincent sighed "I know..But perhaps we could ask her if she has any special connections, I don't want to risk having my soul turned into something else but we can't run forever, Zane's forces might actually grow...". The two sat there in silence for a bit before Zoey sighed "Well...I guess we could see what other options she has...".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which witch is which? (Open)   Which witch is which? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which witch is which? (Open)
Page 1 of 1