Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 6:48 pm

DarkSoul sits upon a black cloud in the night. Dwelling on the thoughts of Nebun, he slammed his fist down on the cloud, forming a hole the size of his fist. As the cloud closes in on the puncture, I stared at the moon. A look of worry splashed across my face as I watched the blood seep through the moons cold grin. Staring down at the churning blackness that I sat upon, I held my hand before me and coils of dark streams spread out of it, wrapping around the entity of the moon.

A wild grin showed as I picked my head up, my hand still outstretched.

"...Someone is going to die tonight..."

A blood droplet fled from the moons cold smile, and hurtled downward to the depths below...

Last edited by gtc331 on July 16th 2013, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:40 pm

Kokoro noticed the moon and knew that DarkSoul would be out and about without his mister or anyone to back him up so he went on a search.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:44 pm

"Kokoro!" Ayoko calls out, running over to him with Saiko by her side. "Why are you out at this time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:48 pm

Kokoro jumped and looked behind him, "I think DarkSoul is looking for the dark weapon he keeps acting strange whenever the moon`s mouth drips blood." Kokoro had a worried face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:53 pm

"Oh god..." She mumbles, shaking her head slightly. "Is there anything we can do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:44 pm

"The best we can do is find him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:49 pm

"Yea..." Ayoko mumbles, looking up at the sky. "Where do you think he may be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:56 am

DarkSoul lowers on the DarkSoul, knowing that they were looking for him.

I step out of the shadows and say

"Looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:54 am

Nebun prowled the dark places of the city restlessly. The black blood had caused his wounds to heal much faster than he thought possible. Now he was back stronger than ever before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:41 am

Regen jumps across the rooftops; the headphones over her ears made hearing anything almost impossible.

Last edited by Zarchy on July 14th 2013, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:42 am

"He's stronger... Much more stronger. And he has black blood now. I can sense it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:43 am

OOC: Zarchy, there is already a Kokoro.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 12:32 pm

Nebun is feasting on the entrails of a small boy, his mother only had time to scream before he was pulled into the darkness. Now the only thing to identify his corpse was the red balloon tied to his wrist. Nebun grinned before eating his soul, the blood stained his teeth bright red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 12:43 pm

(Aye. It's so hard to come up with names.... eAe")

(I will come up with a new name soon. But is it fine if I stick with the name in the time it takes?)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 12:51 pm

Regen peers over the building she was on. She knew there was more than 1 soul wavelength in the area.

Lord.....I dunno if this is such a good idea to be out here at night...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 1:40 pm

Jet is on a roof top when he feels Nebun's power and says "He is stronger but we must take him out before he gets stronger. Now where is Darksoul?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 1:44 pm

-the voice surprises her and she turns around, throwing a punch at whoever was behind her-

I-I'm really sorry! I thought you were somebody else.

-she nods at his remark, knowing it was true-

And I dunno where he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 1:52 pm

Jet just says "It is ok." Only his eyes showing from his hoodies shadows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 1:54 pm

-she jumps from the building, landing in a bush before getting up and running through alleyways to try and find Nebun-
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:06 pm

Nebun is directly above kokoro on the fire escape, luckily they can only tell distance not location, so she probably believes he is in a different alleyway altogether. He observes their short exchange [ so they think to hunt the hunter eh? This should be good]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:16 pm

-she stops, scanning the area around her for any movement-

This is on the edge of impossible. Like finding the needle in a haystack.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:18 pm

[im being compared to a needle...perhaps I should try harder] Nebun has to stop himself from laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:24 pm

-Regen continues to search for him, pulling her headphones back over her ears-

I have to find him.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:54 pm

DarkSoul is blended in the shadows, invisible. A black form of my normal visible figure. I was close to Nebun, very close. I was in his presence and I watched him devour the boy. I was an actual shadow in the shadow of a killer. I couldn't fight him then. I can't be taking action until the group of us that are hunting him can map this out. I was there to analyze his moves. Secretly watching him kill innocent people and I couldn't help them. Just watch them. Watch them die when I had to see how he kills them. But none of them compared to what he did to...
I focused back on him eating the soul. I flew up still invisible and spotted jet and Regen. I flew over to them and became visible.
"He's over there, he killed a boy." I pointed over to where I was before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:00 pm

-she turns around quickly, only to see DarkSoul-

We need a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next