Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new weapon domic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

new weapon domic  Empty
PostSubject: new weapon domic    new weapon domic  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 9:02 pm

Name domic

Gender/Sex: male

Meister: NA

Weapon Form: Domic is a short blade long handle katana his handle is wraped with black lace and the hilt is solid gold with imprints of dragons on it . His blade if you look in his blade for too long you start to experience madness.  

Love Interest: NA

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): heterosexual

Appearance: domic is vary skinny and stand at about 6 4". His hair is usually vary long and is char Cole black. He usually wears old hoodies and jeans. His pupils  are a light shade of green that make him look vary sinister.  

personality: Domic is a vary sarcastic, at times hilarious, and extremely clumsy. But he sadly makes poor life choices. He has trouble making new friends so he is mostly a loner. He spends most of  time in his a apartment writing poetry and playing video games.            

History: Domic grew up on the back streets of New York. He was a dumpster baby thrown out by his mother who he still knows little about. he was picked up and brought to a christian orphanage. Where Domic spent most of his time an outcast. The few thing that would keep him going where his one friend Jess, card games. One day when Domic and Jess was walking around New York when a gang attacked. As domic's instincts kicked in he then transformed into a katana then Jess used him to fight off the gang members. One day Domic  was going to leave the orphanage to insole in the DWMA.

Soul Count: 0

Miscellaneous: one day as he was walking the streets of death city he came across a husky German shepherd mix named Klondike and is his trusted companion that is externally protective.    

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"come whit me overwhelming power and madness awaits

Last edited by DankEngine on March 6th 2016, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Back to top Go down

new weapon domic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new weapon domic    new weapon domic  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2016, 1:07 pm

First off, this was posted in the wrong section. I'll move it for you, but please watch what section you post it in next time.

Second off, there are a bunch of issues with this app. Capitalization, correct grammar, and spelling are all important in an app, not to mention your sections are all too short. Try to aim for close to 100 words for personality/history/appearance, and as close as you can get on the weapon description.

I'm more than willing to work with you on this, if you need any help through this process.
Back to top Go down

new weapon domic
Page 1 of 1