Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 11:50 pm

When the high pitched sound started, Cipher felt his head swim with pain and his ears ring. Pretty nice feeling to the masochistic demon. Cipher was enjoying the sensation when all of a sudden witch teacher Erika dropped through the roof of the burning apartment, further aiding in it's progressing destruction. Cipher looked at Erika, tilting his head slightly at her when she started to speak, unable tohear over the screeching of Vizkopa's attack. "Eh? What was that, doll?, I can't hear you over the-OOF!!" Cipher exclaimed as he was kicked out of the burning apartment into a brick wall.

Coughing and wheezing, the demon got up, knees wobbly, sharp pain shot through his body and he enjoyed it immensely, good thing he was tough as a log. He grinned widely, about to yell out a complement to Erika when he heard Achima screech in terrible pain. His eye went wide with surprise, staring at the dome Zera created. "Uh...Doll?.." he asked aloud, but he doubted the kishin egg could hear him. When the dome exploded, Cipher scrambled into a nearby alleyway, peeking around the corner to see the now candy encased street and sidewalk, "Hmm..Looks like candyland..." He murmured before snickering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2016, 11:33 pm

Im sorry for making you guys wait so long and my post is so short ;;~;; Im terrible

Vizkopa curled her lip up distastefully at the intrusion of yet another creature that had no right in Death City before cracking her neck and lifting her palm to grow the orb that continued to screech it's debilitating sound. The orb lifting up into the air slowly to hang above all their heads "Just because you have a friend doesn't mean you won't still die." she spat before looking over at the one who was helping her in this fight "At least I won't be alone... Though reinforcements should be arriving soon." her blades shining with pulsating waves that promised swift death to those who came close. Adjusting her mask slightly she crouched back into her combat stance and analyzed her new opponent, her Psycho Transaction beginning to focus her abilities to handle the new threat.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2016, 1:03 am

((OOC: Did she dodge the liquid rock candy or can I just say that she's encased in it now?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 4:25 pm

((ooc: oh... sorry. I caught the flu over the weekend so my post was terrible. lets just say she dodged it? Im better now so my next post will be much better.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2016, 12:51 am

Erika jumped back on top of the building through the hole that she made. With a simple twist of her fingers her pastel pink blanket transformed into a great-bow that stood about four inches taller than she did herself. She moved to another building as the idea of standing on top of this soon to be engulfed in flame building made her sweat in the mere moments she was there for. From atop the new building Erika drew the string and released it as her sleeve unraveled and became a long thin arrow.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2016, 4:00 am

Upon seeing the screeching orb drift upwards into the sky, Achima's hand was lifted up towards it. Immediately a gigantic rock candy hand befitting for a colossal Titian, stretched out from Achima's location. This colossus attempted to grab hold of the orb, almost as if it were trying to grasp the moon itself. While the colossus attempted to grasp the orb, thousands of rock candy needles were launched towards Vizkopa's general direction. Oddly enough however, not a single one came close to impaling the Death Scythe. Each needle gathered nine feet behind her, slowly shifting form to create a candy construct. At first, the construct's form was unidentifiable but it would soon become a perfect replica of the upper body of a human skeleton. The skeleton was ginormous and miraculously detailed, revealing that the clown had quite alot of insight on the human anatomy. This skeleton lifted two parked cars and attempted to crush the Death Scythe from behind right then and there.

In the epicenter of the madness the Clown and Kishin Egg fusion created a thicker fog from the cotton candy, attempting to completely obscure their form. Doing so however kept them from seeing the incoming arrow which was driven right into their neck. Upon the impact, a forced and drowned out laugh was released from the Clown before the Kishin Egg's blood forced the arrow out and the wound was sealed. "If you want to kill us, aim for a headshot.", the duo's shared voice could be heard through the cotton candy mist before a tidal wave of liquid rock candy was sent toward the direction the arrow was fired from. Anything the liquid soaked, would be immediately encased in rock candy like before.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2016, 1:56 pm

Cipher's good eye went wide, This definitely isn't the lovely lady I met earlier tonight, the demon thought as he watched the Kishin/Clown summon candy coating waves and other candy based attacks to fight the two academy individuals. Cipher knew that she was powerful, and having someone powerful on his side would be smart, Except that's not Achima anymore, it's someone, something, else, a being that's now probably extremely unpredictable.., he thought, and he didn't want to attempt to get near, let alone make a deal with, a gal that could turn him into a living lollipop anytime she feels like it.... Cipher sighed, so much for his "friend" scheme, he'd have to play it safe this time, so the eyepatch wearing demon turned into his snake form and slithered quietly in the shadows, deciding to sit this battle out for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)   Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for fiends-I mean friends (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2