Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 4:57 pm

Honestly, there wasn't anything to worry about, not really. Jasmine had just been... well, staring at the same refrigerator for the past half an hour. She already had minor appliances listed for the kitchen, but the bigger ones had her stumped. Joseph, knowing that she was sent for kitchenware, as he had been the sender, when straight to that area, but... well, it was a big area.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:01 pm

Nunally sighed. "Are you sure she's okay?" Asked the meister who activated her Soul Perception. She wanted to find Jasmine quicker.
Code:
WaveScan.exe
Searched target: Jasmine
Scan in progress...
Nana was looking around carefully, to not miss her. She had a feeling that one of the siblings will be faster than her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:14 pm

"It's a technology store. She's fine, probably just distracted or overwhelmed. She's ADHD, after all." He seemed unphased and far from worried, his attention more idle than his expression. Lily, meanwhile, seemed fascinated with just about everything.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:18 pm

Code:
Target located
"She's somewhere near the fridges..." Nunally told Joseph, pointing her finger towards the section of the shop with the fridges. She also noticed a strange section on the other side of the store. "Video Games?" The meister narrowed her brows. "Hm... Joseph, have you played any video game before?" She asked him suddenly, staring at the gaming section of the store with curiosity in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:37 pm

His face flushed, "I'm not... an avid player." The weapon spoke slowly, unsure of himself. His younger sister laughed.

"By that, he means that he's not very good." Lily corrected him, amused that he'd even bother to claim otherwise.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:46 pm

"I see." Replied Nunally. She shook her head before heading towards the fridges to finally find Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:49 pm

Thoroughly embarrassed by this point, Joseph led them along in silence. He didn't look was bashful about the situation as he was, but that didn't change much of the point.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:59 pm

Nunally scanned the area again. She didn't notice Joseph's reaction. According to the scan, Jasmine should be around the corner. It took her a while to find the corner though; that shop was huge.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:18 pm

When they found her, Jasmine was still staring at a fridge, occasionally opening the doors and drawers before closing them again. She still hadn't made a decision, though it almost appeared like this was the only one she'd looked at.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:35 pm

When Nunally saw Jasmine her arms and jaw dropped. She looked at Joseph, then at Jasmine and then at Joseph again. Her eyes and brows were narrowed. She didn't need to say anything; her expression was enough and it looked as if she wanted to say- "Seems I was right..."
The meister sighed quietly and slowly approached the weapon. "Hey, Jasmine..." She spoke, quietly, trying to not startle her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 7:51 am

Jazz blinked a few times, coming out of her haze. Instantaneously, she handed the list of appliances she'd already chosen to her brother, passing on a stack of fliers to the meister. Each of the fliers was print-out of one fridge or another. The one she'd been staring at was on top.

"...Did I tell anyone I let Akira pick out the appliances for the townhome?" She asked slowly, a pale blush overtaking her cheeks. Joseph looked about ready to facepalm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 8:21 am

Nunally kept staring at her weapon with her eyes narrowed. "What is she talking about?"-She thought, before looking at the fliers. Nana compared the fridges. She quickly came to a conclusion that Jasmine was staring at seemingly the best one. "It seems like this might be the best fridge they have... I mean, it is quite efficient, according to what's written on the flier..." Commented the meister, not answering Jasmine's question
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 8:38 am

Jazz nodded, seemingly satisfied with this, and brought her attention back to the trio, blinking repeatedly. Apparently, she'd been staring for quite some time. "I'm not a technical person; I'm more of the artsy type. I can do decor all day, but this is not my element."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 8:45 am

Nunally nodded. "It's okay Jasmine... " The girl told her, smiling at her warmly. She patted her on the shoulder and. "At least you managed to find a good fridge." The meister added, shrugging. "Alright, what else do we need?" She asked Joseph.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 8:50 am

Joseph looked through what she'd provided, checking the sections that were still empty, "...dishwasher, oven, and the media stuff we talked about. So, televisions, computers, and sound systems."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 8:54 am

Nunally scratched the back of her head trying to come up with a plan. "Mhm. Joseph, you can take Lilian and start looking for a dishwasher and an oven. I'll take Jasmine to find the media stuff for you." Said the meister. Of course, if Joseph had a better plan, Nana would not complain.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 8:56 am

It seemed that he found that solution satisfactory, hooking his arm with his sister and proceeding deeper into the kitchenware. This left the other two girls standing in front of the fridge, though Jasmine seemed quite grateful to not be stuck looking for necessary appliances. "Where do you want to go, first?" She asked, heading in the general area of the media tech.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:01 am

Nunally crossed her arms over her chest and grinned at her enthusiastically. We're going to get the sound systems first!" She told her before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:06 am

Jasmine nodded, heading in that general direction. The small aisles themselves only had small systems: bluetooth devices for phones and the like. Along the wall were full sound systems, stereos as well as record players, modern and otherwise.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:15 am

Once they arrived at the right section of the store, Nana grinned. "Music is your thing, so you probably know which brands are great and which are trash!" The meister said as she started collecting the fliers to compare each sound system. Of course, sometimes specifications are not enough, that's why she wanted Jasmine's help. (Also, Nana could finally ask Jasmine for help with finding the headphones).
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:27 am

Jasmine nodded, immediately gravitating towards the record systems; Playing more classical instruments as they did, she figured they'd both admire the vinyl sound. It wouldn't hurt. Locating the the best brand, she started searching models, finally finding one that looked almost like the classic image. Jotting it's number down, she proceeded to the stereos, observing size vs efficiency. Surround sound would be killer...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:32 am

Coincidentally, Nunally who noted what Jasmine had been choosing, also started thinking about surround sound. A quiet "hmm" came out of her mouth as she stared at one flier. "Hey, do you think surround sound would be good? Lilian seems to like music a lot." The girl suddenly asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:37 am

"She does. Joe's already made arrangements for a piano delivery." She cast a smirk the meister's way, punctuating with wink and a finger to her lips: Shhh. "But I'm actually looking into surround systems, now. Speakers can be mounted in the corners, but the system... "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:51 am

"The system itself should not be a problem. 5.1 systems are a pretty popular choice for Home Theaters actually, according to what I've just read on the internet. We can go even further and get a 7.1 system. More speakers, more fun. " Nunally replied, rubbing her chin. There was a smile on her face. Technology was her field of knowledge, after all, she had a damn computer in her head. Like, the speakers can be connected to one central unit- a tower, a computer or even a TV. It can be... or... no... it can seem complicated, but give me some time and I'll probably be able to set everything up correctly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 9:55 am

Jasmine grinned, clearly amused. This was probably the most she'd heard the girl talk, possibly ever. "We can do that." She said, going through and jotting down information for both a 5.1 and a 7.1, "So Joseph can choose." She claimed. When she wanted to, Jazz could lie flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 26 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next