Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:05 am

Nunally quickly noted what they would need for both systems. "Let's also let Joseph choose whether he wants a 5.1 or a 7.1 system " The meister told her with a shrug. "Have we found what we needed for the sound system?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:07 am

"Maybe." She said, showing her opinions for both. "It mostly comes down to color, honestly. I've picked the overall design, but I don't know how he's setting up the rest of his main room. I've never been over to visit."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:20 am

"Let's assume then, we have everything." Nunally replied with a wide smile, with her hands on her hips. "I think it's time to find a TV or two." She said, not losing her enthusiasm
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:24 am

"Probably just for the bedrooms," Jasmine said, making her way over to the neighboring section. "I think he already has one tv."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:37 am

Nunally followed Jasmine slowly. "How big the should the TVs be, then?" The girl asked, once again collecting the flyers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:45 am

"If he has one, it'll be a large flatscreen that he'll move to the living room. The bedroom ones don't need to be nearly as big, though he'll probably want his wall-mounted." Jasmine shrugged, specifically looking for televisions that could be mounted. That should, logically, be all of them, though, now that she though about it...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:56 am

Nunally nodded and started the search. In her opinion two 32" TVs should be enough. She had troubles with finding the best one as most of them were almost the same. "Did you find anything?" The girl asked Jasmine, almost giving up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:59 am

"It comes down to price." Jasmine said; Joseph didn't have any loyalties to a brand unless other devices he possessed lacked compatibility otherwise. Seeing what Nunally was focusing on, she redirected her attention to the wall mounts.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:05 am

Even prices were similar. Nunally mumbled something quietly, as she closed her eyes, calculating which TV offers more for less. She shared the results with Jasmine. In the end Nana commented- "Okay, we have the TVs! Now it's time for the most exciting part... The computers!" There was a huge grin on her face. The computer were really her thing. Her eyes started sparkling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:08 am

She had good timing; Jasmine had just selected the proper wall mounts that she thought would suit Joseph's tastes. "Easy does it, there." Jasmine said with a laugh. Joseph already had a personal computer, but it was specifically for work; anything he needed to do otherwise was directed at either Jasmine's or Rogue's place, or at the school itself. Lily, however, could certainly use a laptop for school. Either way, they could just purchase an already existing model or construct their own. Between Nana and Rogue, any computer they could design would be an absolute monster.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:30 am

The section with the computers was right next to the TVs, so they didn't even need to search for it. Nunally found herself a kingdom. Computers everywhere! So much tech. Wow. Such beauty. "Alright, alright! How many computers do we need? Do we want an already assembled PCs, laptops or perhaps you want me to design the computers?" Nunally spoke, not even hiding the excitement in her voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:33 am

Yep, the meister was certainly right at home. "Joe's going to need a computer, though he'll probably leave it in the main area so that it can be for personal use for them both. Lily needs a laptop for school..." She thought it over for a while, wondering how to set things up appropriately, "A laptop for Lily would be best, but two PC's would work for the main room and third bedroom. We could build those. I'm sure you an' Rogue would have a ball with that."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:42 am

"So, actually only two computers are needed. A laptop for Lilian and a PC for Joseph. Because there's probably no point in getting a computer for a guest room." Nunally said, with her arms crossed over her chest. She quickly started looking for a laptop for Lily. There were so many configurations. Gaming laptops, office laptops, notebooks, ultrabooks, 2 in 1 devices. She wasn't sure what Lily really needed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:46 am

Taking her phone out, Jasmine sent a quick text out to Rogue before pocketing the device again. Moving closer, she chuckled softly at the way Nana was looking at the laptops. "It's only for DWMA classes." Jazz reminded her; yes, the school had standard classes that you'd find in any public school, but weapon classes weren't so much technologically inclined. It would mostly be for notes; anything Lily might need for personal use would go towards the "public" computer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:13 pm

Thanks to Jasmine's advice Nunally was able to narrow the search range. For classes Lilian needed a small, light computer, thus Nana directed her attention towards Ultrabooks. Such laptops are known for their price, but their sizes make them perfect for people who need a portable device. Nana opened many different sites to compare opinions and reviews for many computers. In the end, she came to a conclusion that a certain Asus Zenbook will be the best for Lily. "This one might be great... However, I'll have to work on it later, because according to some sites it has some preinstalled and useless programs on it." The girl informed Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:21 pm

"Built-in spam, lovely." Jazz said with a roll of her eyes. She wasn't exactly surprised by it, though.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:28 pm

"Not spam, Jasmine, it's just trash software. Spam is just a trash email." Nana replied, putting her hands on her hips. They still had to get a nice computer for Joseph. Nana rubbed her hands and grinned with excitement. "This is where the real fun beings!" She murmured like an evil mastermind. "Jasmine, are we building him the strongest machine possible?" The meister asked her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:02 pm

Jasmine's face paled more than normal and she directed her attention towards the aisle. "I.... he doesn't need it for hacking or gaming." She said, scrunching up her face. "I mean, Lily might add a few games, but nothing that requires the whole nine yards."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:20 pm

Nunally scratched the back of her head, a bit disappointed. Then, with a shrug, she just walked over to a shelf with assembled PCs. "If he doesn't need a monster, we'll just get him the simplest thing ever" The girl said. It didn't take her long to find a simple machine. She started reading the specs- "Vostro, I7, 8 Gigabytes of RAM... Hmm, one Terabyte of space on the hard drive and an R9 graphics card. This one should be enough. I can always upgrade it later."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:23 pm

Jasmine looked at her in confusion, blinking several times. "You know I didn't understand that, right?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:26 pm

Nunally blushed, understanding her error. "R-Right... My bad... I mean it's a very good computer, but might be too weak to play games. However, I can replace some of its parts later" The girl explained slowly, this time making sure Jasmine will understand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 6:25 pm

Jasmine nodded slowly, understanding this far better than what Nunally had said previously. "If you want to go with that then we certainly can. Shouldn't be a problem."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 6:49 pm

"Alright then!" Nunally murmured as she turned towards Jasmine. "It like seems we have everything we need!" She told the weapon with a grin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 6:56 pm

"Seems like." She said, nodding as she texted the numbers through to Joseph. It seemed he was already filling out another round of paperwork for delivers. Death Almighty, she did not want to see the cost of such urgent delivery.... and install. Peaking at her other messages, she caught the confirmation text from Rogue and smirked. It would be a slight process, but their plan would flow into motion quickly enough. "So, what do you think we should do, now?" Jazz asked, leading the way back to the front of the store so that they could meet back up with the Fosters.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:43 pm

Nunally was walking beside Jasmine towards the front of the store, slightly curious about the text messages Jasmine sent (and apparently received). "I have no idea... I mean, after we're done with the shopping, I might start looking for a place to stay... I heard the DWMA has dorms..." Nunally said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 27 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next