Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:57 pm

"They do." Jasmine said, playing the situation as coolly as she could manage. "I lived in them my first several years, before I moved in with Claire. You're almost guaranteed to share with a roommate, but it's not horrible. The shower situation, though..." She shuddered. Jazz was by no means shy about her body, but she felt that there was a massive hygiene issue with sharing a communal shower.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:04 pm

Nunally smiled happily. "It's better than nothing, Jasmine..." She told her quietly. As long as she had a chance of having a safe place to sleep, Nana was happy. Obviously, she knew nothing about the twins' plans. Perhaps this surprise would be worth all the hard work they had done during the shopping trip?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:13 pm

"I've found that gym showers feel safer. She said simply, though the conversation was quickly cut off by their arrival to the other siblings' location. Lily beamed.

"We're finishing up here." She said simply, rocking back and forth between the balls and heels of her feet.

"Done, actually." Joseph corrected her, pushing the paperwork towards the representative that had been assigned to helping them. Behind the other man, several boxes, large and small, were already being carried to the loading bay behind the store. "I thought that maybe we could relax at the new place. I already received confirmation that the stuff from my old apartment's been delivered to the new one."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:30 pm

Nunally shrugged at Jasmine's words. She knew that gym showers were safe because her A.I was using them often. The news that they have finished the paperwork made Nana happy; the two finally had a home."Well, I'm actually curious to see the effects." Said the meister enthusiastically. She also wanted to come with them in case they needed her help.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:38 pm

"I am glad to hear it." Joe said earnestly, once more leading them to the car and opening the doors for each of them. "The deliveries should be being made shortly; I had Lily order things like bedding and spare towels, as well."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 9:21 pm

Nana quickly took her seat in the back of the car. She was smiling. This day was a lot of fun. Best day ever for her! She was a free woman with the best friends ever. "Well, now you're ready for everything!" She commented with a happy grin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 9:25 pm

"I mean, we could still try to talk him into-"

"We're not having a roller coaster installed in the apartment."

She huffed, falling back against the seat and slouching down. "Party pooper..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 9:33 pm

"Jasmine... I don't think their apartment is big enough for a roller coaster..." Nunally said, slightly confused. For a moment she thought she lost a nice piece of conversation, perhaps even a context.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 9:39 pm

"But it could stretch outside the building and it could be like a kid's train tra-"

"No."

ooc:

Jazz: T-T
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 9:44 pm

"No.." Nana said in a perfect synchronization with Joseph. "Basically, having a roller coaster near such building would be a danger to the building. Probably."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 9:45 pm

Pouting, though the gesture was fake, Jasmine crossed her arms and stared aggressively, intensely out the window as Joe drove.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 9:49 pm

Nunally sighed quietly and remained silent for the rest of the ride.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 9:52 pm

By the time they made it up to the apartment, the door was propped open and the majority of the main, living space was already set. All of the living and dining areas were furnished and wired as they had been at Joe's previous residence, and the kitchen was stocked with what supplies had been brought from there, as well. Sadly, that also meant that they only one of the bedrooms, and subsequently bathrooms, that were set up were his own. Still, it was certainly an improvement from the last time they were there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 9:56 pm

Nunally started looking around the apartment, admiring the furniture. There was still some work ahead. The meister crossed her arms over her chest and smiled. "Can I help you with something?" The girl asked Joseph enthusiastically
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 10:05 pm

"Relaxing." Joseph says, chuckling softly as he collapses onto one of the couches, taking up the entire expanse of it as he plops his shoeless feet on one end, his head against the armrest of the other. Jazz takes up a similar position in one of the chairs, but Lily immediately moves to test out the cable.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:21 am

"Ah, right, right! Relaxing! Almost forgot!" Replied Nunally as she started looking around once more. In the end, she leaned against the wall and yawned softly. "Hm... To think that in the morning I was nothing more than a body controlled by a machine..." She commented quietly. "This is the best day ever!" -Nana thought as she closed her eyes for a second and crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:23 am

Though the cable was obviously connected, sort of --- there were only basic channels --- Lily had no luck finding anything that they might want to watch. Instead, she sighed, flopping down on the nearest chair, leaving the other couch open. She wasn't quite tired yet, but she was certainly bored. Jasmine seemed to be leaning towards the same spectrum, but Joe could barely keep his head up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:37 am

Nunally shook her head as she approached Joseph. "Take a nap. You look tired." She told him with a warm tone and with a smile. The girl then remembered something. She walked over to Lily. "You wanted me to take off my shoes." The meister said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:40 am

Lily blinked, taking a moment to understand before suddenly grinning wide. She didn't say a word, merely sitting up, though she looked jittery, nearly bouncing in place.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:51 am

Nunally grinned as she took her shoes off. It was time to test their wavelengths properly. She knew that using three weapons might be difficult, but the stronger they were the better. The meister looked at Joseph then at Jasmine. She was curious about their reactions. "Well, from a certain point of view it'll be my first time wielding a weapon."- Nana thought, smiling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 12:25 pm

Lily waited until Nana seemed comfortable to shift, her wavelength glowing a pale blue. Seconds later, her weapon form encased both of the meister's feet, though Lilian didn't bother to appear in its surface. In her Soul World, though, she was smiling happily, dancing in an invisible seat. Joe, tired, looked over, raising a brow in surprise.

Jasmine laughed, "Do you want us to shift, too? We're siblings so it shouldn't be a problem..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:22 pm

Everything seemed fine. No wavelength shifts. No rejections. Nana smiled, satisfied. One out of three.
"Yes, why not? I want to make sure I can handle wielding all of you" Nunally replied, slightly excited to finally try wielding them without the A.I.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:25 pm

Jasmine nodded at this, shifting from her seat to Nunally's dominate hand. Immediately behind her, Joe did the same, yawning in his soul world where he appeared on the metal of his form.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:36 pm

Nunally closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It was getting a little bit difficult. She tried to relax and concentrate; clear her mind. "Everything seems fine... kinda... Wielding three weapons is a little more difficult than wielding two... Plus, my A.I could slightly adjust itself..." She told them. The meister closed her eyes and tried to use one of her programs to slightly reduce her troubles.
Code:
SoulAnalyzer.exe
Soul disruptions... 6%
Analyzing Wavelength synchronization:
Jasmine... 78%
Joseph... 75%
Lilian... 57%
Adjusting wavelengths.
Results:
Lilian: 57% -> 62%

Nana opened her eyes and looked at her weapons with a smile. "Well, it will take some time before I'll be able to perform a resonance with Lily but at least I can handle all of you!" She said, her smile turned into a grin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:43 pm

Amused and delighted, Lily seemed to grow even more energetic at this news, getting up from her seat and doing what must her victory dance. Tired still, Joe laughed, amused by her sister's joy. Jasmine was chuckled, shaking her head.

"That's certainly good to hear~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 28 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next