Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 2:25 am

Ashlyn gave a little, "Oh!" and nodded in understanding. "I understand evil butts. My dad and stepmom were, and then my brother ran away, then they stopped, But I'm pretty sure they just did that so they could keep a kid." She gave up on the drinking and got a spoon and just ate the last bits of the milkshake. "And, yeah! Calvin is soo cool! He talks to this stuffed tiger, named Hobbes, and before you ask, yes, I find it weird that his name is the same as our last name." She took a pause to finish the milkshake. "But, I'm starting to think I'm the only one who actually believes Hobbes is talking back." She told, stroking her chin a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 2:36 am

"Your parents were evil...May I ask what they did to considered so?" B.J asked, hoping he wasn't overstepping his boundaries, besides, he'd rather not question the sanity of Ashlyn's brother instead, Better to leave those particular skeletons in the closet, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 2:44 am

Ashlyn scratched the tip of her nose in thought for a moment. "Well," And then stopped again, cupping her chin. "Okay, so, basically, I was born because of an affair my dad had, my mom kicked me to the curb, so I guess my dad felt bad enough to take me in, but all that led to was him and his wife arguing over me like I couldn't hear their very obvious screams. Mostly the wife saying things like, "Why'd you ever bring her in the first place?" which was typically followed by my dad saying, "What was I supposed to do with her?" which would lead to giving me up for adoption being thrown in the conversation randomly. Yeah, they were not the best, by a long shot." She then spun around in her chair, looking up towards the ceiling. "I guess that's where you could say I get my need of making sure everyone feels wanted." She ended.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 2:56 am

B.J  sighed softly, feeling bad Ashlyn , the weapon put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, he wasn't necessarily sure what to say though, so he simply gave her a kind look and a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 3:01 am

Ashlyn gave a faint smile to him, the put on an even bigger smile. "Anywho, are you done eating? Let's go to the academy!" She exclaimed excitedly, wanting to get registered sooner rather than later, wanting to go to the very next possible school day, make sure she's not missing too much. If there was one thing that was not obvious about Ashlyn, considering how excited and "child-like" she is, it's that she really enjoys school.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 3:09 am

B.J was a bit started by Ashlyn's sudden enthusiasm, but he admired the way she bounced back, She'd do great at the academy, he thought with a chuckle "Yeah, I'm about done" he said, turning in his chair to lean his back against the bar.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:25 pm

Ashlyn started spinning in the chair, raising her arms in the air. "Gotcha!~" and she slowed her spinning to a stop, facing towards a bar, gripping her empty glass and sighing lightly, making sure to keep a smile on her face. She started to think about her whole ordeal about bringing Calvin back home, but started to wonder if she actually wanted to. She would much rather be with her brother than the adults at home. She nodded to herself and decided to think more about it later, when she can be alone in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:45 pm

B.J noticed that Ashlyn seemed to be deep in thought for a bit, but didn't want to prod, instead he tried to get her mind off whatever it awe she was thinking about. "Hey" he said "Ready to embrace our future and stuff like that?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 10:07 pm

Ashlyn quickly turned around in her chair and smiled, jumping off. "Yes! Onward, to a new future of beating eggs and, other weird things people do!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2