Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 3:14 am

Azu flashed a smile and gave a swift salute as she watched the two curiously and excitedly as if waiting to get into her favorite teen dance club. She watched counting down the minutes until the possibly massive light show and hopefully non-magical girl transformation. 'So that's how you do it...' She thought watching Hono transform. It'd been hard for her to transform fully into her weapon form often leaving a weird mix of half weapon, half human abominations. Yet, this was how she fought, by either duking someone (in her head she would have no issues but in real life she couldn't hit very hard) or possibly screeching in their ears making them bleed!! Hono made it look so easy... a bit too easy...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 1:57 pm

Angela closed her eyes right before Hono's transformation. The excitement in her heart was unbearable. However, when she opened her eyes, the weapon was in her hand. She heard her own heartbeat. "I..I think so..?" She said uncertainly. Hono could feel the meister's wavelength. Were their wavelengths compatible? Angela thought so. Was it true? I don't know. The meister put his other hand on the sword's handle. "It..It works?"
Angela looked at Azu. Her eyes sparkled up with excitement. "L-Look Azurian! We did it!" She told Azu with an excited smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 2:51 pm

Hono smiled happily but she stayed in her weapon form for just a little. She liked being wielded. After a few minutes she changed back giving her new partner a big hug. " We did it Angela!!!" She said quite loud a few people look at them.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 7:37 pm

Azurian let out a huge sigh in relief upon not seeing a total sprinkle sparkle magical girl wardrobe she'd seen multiple times binge watching anime on her laptop. "Oh wow, that was amazing!! And you two are partners with no scalded hands!!" She suddenly gasped loudly as she turned to Hono and said. "OH WOW, YOU WENT FULL WEAPON!!! I can't really transform fully yet but you know what, half way is all I'd need to kick butt in single mode!! YEEEEAAAHHH!!" An imaginary flame flickered around her as she seemed to stare directly at the ceiling upon saying the last part. She eventually returned her gaze to the two and turned to Angela. "How'd it feel to hold a weapon?? How'd it feel to be full weapon?? You two will totally kick butt!!!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2016, 4:06 pm

Angela hugged Hono back. She was so happy! Her search has finally ended. "Yeah! Awesome! My sister will be proud of me!" The meister said with excitement as she raised her fist high in the air. Angela looked at Azurian with a huge grin. "Hey, Azu, I think you'll eventually learn to transform properly. Oh by the way. I think I didn't ask you what your weapon form is." The girl spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2016, 3:20 pm

Hono didn't let go quite yet as she held her new partner tighter. "I'm so happy!!!" She called out quite loudly. She looked at Azurian. "I beat your weapon form is cool!" She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2016, 9:45 pm

Azurian clapped and congratulated the two. "Congrats on finding your partners! As for my form, well I haven't managed to do a full transformation yet so it looks a bit odd half human/half Microphone! But once I master that, It'll be amazing! Colors will flash! Sound will echo! I would rock out Big and louuuud!!!" Azurian said bringing a fist forwards confidently as well as a cocky smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 12:24 pm

The meister felt the strength of her new weapon as she held her tighter. "Y-yeah, I'm happy too!" She said, knowing that if Hono put more strength into her hug, she would have problems with catching air.
Angela looked at Azurian with a happy smile. "You know, troubles with transformation is a common thing for many new weapon students. However, you just have to keep transforming until you perform a complete tranfromation" She told Azurian to encourage her to practice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 10:43 pm

"I just transformed when I was little... but a microphone sounds amazing." She stated happily. She finally let go of her partner. "I can't wait to see you fully transformed!" Hono said happily.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 11:04 pm

Azurian fidgeted a little bit under the weight of the word 'practice'. She completely hid the fear slowly clawing it's way up with a very uneasy smile for a few seconds before belting out, "But it's so terrifying!! When you transform, you can't stand up, or I mean I can't stand up as I have no stand at the bottom of the ... er, hilt? You lose limbs!!! Arms, legs, head!! I mean you get trapped in an icy cold prison of metal!!!" A visible shudder washed over her but as soon as she'd realized she was actually showing fear, she said, "Uh, not that I would be terrified... No! That's silly! Ha ha haha..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 6:39 am

Angela easily noticed what were Azurian's true feelings about the transformation. Apparently, she was afraid to transform. During her very short career as a meister she had never seen a weapon that would actually be afraid of the transformation process.
The meister quickly approached Azurian and patted her on the shoulder. "Azurian. Relax. After you transfrom into a weapon, you wake up in your "soul room". It's a place inside your soul. You're safe there. Of course, I can understand that you're afraid. However, I can say that I understand what you feel." The girl spoke with a very serious tone. She looked at Hono then back at Azu. "I think you should know something about me before we continue. I don't want to keep this secret away from you. Actually...I'm not a normal meister. Hono, Azu, I am a witch." Angela spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 3:43 pm

Hono gulped hearing the words witch. "W-W-Witch!?" She says stepping back a little. She heard bad things about witches. She started shaking a bit
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 10:52 pm

"WHAT?? I am NOT... afraid..." Azu instantly denied the thought of the fear actually gripping her spine. She quickly snapped out of it upon hearing her new friend was a Witch. Her mouth dropped open as she slapped both hands upon her mouth leaving her speechless. She looked over towards Hono then back towards Angela quickly pushing the frozen claws of fear out of her mind, completely shutting off her emotions. She took a step back, eyes still glued to Angela as if she'd been replaced with a talking plant. 'Angela is your friend! Sure she's a witch but not all witches have to be bad, right? ... Right? It's ok, breeeeathe!'

Azu cleared her throat imagining this kind of info getting out into the school, everyone would be after her... She finally opened her mouth and spoke, "Y-you know, that doesn't have to be a bad thing unless you're secretly out to get us, right? You don't seem like someone who would actually want to get into the school only to cause a mass murder. So what if you're a witch, you're a person as well! I doubt the rest of the school would take this news poorly, so I'll never tell a soul! Your secret is safe with me!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 9:24 am

Angela predicted their reactions, but it still hurt her right in the heart. However, she knew that it was a much better idea to tell them in that moment than hiding it from them. Well, at least Azurian was trying to calm down the situation a bit by using logic. On the other hand, Hono reacted exactly like people would react. The witch sighed loudly like she dropped a burden stone off her heart. Still, she looked very sad.
"Alright, alright...Let's start from the beginning, from the basics. There are a few witches who study at the academy. It doesn't mean that everyone is happy to see us. That's why, we, the witches of the academy don't tell everyone about our..true identity, I guess. The fact is: none of us is dangerous and most of the teachers know who we are as well. I've joined the academy because I believe in justice. I want to make the world a safe place, okay? A place where everyone can live peacefully. We don't choose what we are, right? If you're born a witch, you're a witch for the rest of your life. Whether you like it or not. I believe that every witch is a person too and has the right to be protected by the human rights as long as she respects humans and lives normally. So: No, I'm not planning to murder anyone. Yes, I am a student here. No, I'm not a monster and yes I want to be treated as a normal person." The witch explained, trying to hide her sadness. She even managed to smile in the end of her speech. Angela hoped that the two will believe her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 10:59 pm

A big smile formed on her face. Her fear now gone. Tons of tears came from her eyes. She left awful for getting scared by her partner. She cried but soon grabbed her and pulled her in for a tight hug. "Angela! I-I-I'm so sorry!" She wipes her tears.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2016, 10:40 pm

Azurian dawned a huge smile pushing away the now unnecessary fear and clapped for them. "I'm so happy for you guys! Hey, are you guys in a team yet? Maybe when I find my Meister, we could all join forces and be the ultimate in Kishin stomping team!! We'll rise above the ashes upon the wings of a Phoenix! We'll be unstoppable!! So, whaddya two say??"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2016, 2:30 pm

The witch wrapped her hands around her weapon. She smiled. When Angela realized that she has tears in her eyes too, she patted her Hono on the head. "I'm happy. Happy because you're accepting what I am. Thank you" She whispered. Then, the girl heard Azurian's idea. She giggled happily. "Forming a team is a great idea. Everything will become much easier for us. Also....I can ask my sister for a little help too. Since she is a healer witch...With you two and my sister, we can create an unstoppable team!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2016, 10:40 pm

Hono just blushed. "I-I'm not that strong..." She tells the meister with a soft tone. "I've actually never fought before..." She whispered hopping only her partner would hear. "What's your sister's name?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2016, 7:05 pm

Azurian opened her mouth to say something only to snap it shut turning her attention away from her own thoughts and back to Angela curious as well.

((Sorry it's so short >.<))
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2016, 12:03 pm

Angela patted her weapon on the shoulder. "Don't worry. I promise I'll make you strong. Also, I will be protecting you with my life, so don't worry. Everything will be fine." She replied with a smile. Thinking about her sister would always make Angela a little nostalgic because they were not only sisters but also the best friends. As children, they were the greatest team in their village. "My sister's name is Aurora... Well... I guess, we'll be able to meet her today...If she shows up in school, that is"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2016, 10:46 pm

((Sorry! I was out of town! Things should be back to normal!))

She smiled and ruffled her partner's hair. "Your very kind! I would love to meet your sister! What do you mean? Does she skip a lot?" Hono asks with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2016, 3:09 pm

((Welcome back ^_^))

"I'd also like to meet your sister! She sounds fun!" Azurian said, fire still blazing bright behind her rainbow-like orbs, She knelt down to pick up the oversized sunglasses that had fallen off and replaced them upon her eyes now not really caring what people thought of her odd vision orbs, she wasn't one to worry, the glasses were just a fashion statement! 'This is gonna be Sweet hahaha!!' Az thought quietly lowering her previously raised fists and returning them to her luggage strap.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2016, 12:08 pm

Angela looked closely at Azurian's glasses. The young witch had never had any sense of fashion, so in her eyes, Azu's style looked absolutely normal.
The topic of Angela's sister was a difficult one. "Well...She's a...Well..Yeah, she skips a lot. I mean, she used to be different...However, well things has changed since her..accident" She explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2016, 10:23 pm

"Accident? What was her accident?" The red head asks giving a soft smile. "If you don't mind me asking..." She wanted to make sure her partner was comfortable with telling her.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2016, 12:43 am

Azurian blinked curiously behind her shades, she quietly turned towards Angela. "Ok, what happened?" She asked cautiously moving her luggage to the floor as they spoke due to it getting heavy. She assumed it was the usual 'bad girl' stunts she's used to seeing around her old 'human-ish non powered' school such as hiding behind trash cans as parents drop you off then spending the rest of the day just shopping in the local shopping centers. Or the occasional shoving some nerd in his locker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next