Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2016, 3:26 pm

Angela sighed quietly. It was..a rather difficult topic. Even for her. However, they should know if they were to meet Aurora. "It happened one year ago...My sister was on a mission in Greece with her weapons. They were forced to fight multiple kishin eggs at once. During the fight...My...my sister lost an arm.. Thanks to our friends and our own magic we were able to make her a mechanical one to replace that...arm.." The witch explained them slowly. She was choosing words rather carefully. That story was a painful one
Back to top Go down

Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2016, 11:31 pm

Hono whispered into her partner's ear. "I'm so sorry to hear..." She kissed her partner's cheek not thinking much of it hoping it would make her smile. " But she sure sounds cool!"
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2016, 10:36 pm

"Oh... wow." were the words that tumbled forth from Az's mouth as no other words seemed reachable at the moment. She then walked up to Angela putting a hand upon her shoulder in hopes it would console her and closed her eyes for a moment in silence and respect for her sister's missing arm. She then released her shoulder and stepped back giving Hono space as she kissed Angela's cheek. She gave a few awkward blinks behind the large dark rims of her sunglasses praying she kept her face even the slightest bit normal.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2016, 3:15 pm

Angela sighed she was blaming herself a bit for her sister's tragedy. If she went on that mission as her support, or plan b or anything.. The red haired witch really hoped that one day they will find a way to grow her sister a new arm. Her hopes were not really that realistic as her older sister's healing magic was just too weak to achieve something like that. Her train of thoughts got...suddenly derailed as Hono kissed her on the cheek. Angela's jaw dropped slightly, her eyes got..big and her cheeks turned pink.
She was speechless and confused.  "Uuuhh..." That was the only thing which left her mouth. Funny fact: Angela had always had a strange aura which made other girls kiss her for strange reasons or because of unexpected accidents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2016, 10:56 am

Hono didn't kiss her because of the aura, It was just because she felt bad. She held her partner in a tight hug and hummed. "Angela... Smile... I like seeing you see..." She said putting her hands on her partner's lips forcing a smile by pulling her face.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2016, 2:59 pm

Azurian watched the two interact in silence but couldn't help but quietly snicker slightly at the way Hono 'forced' Angela to smile. Her mind then began to fill the silence with the dramatic fight scenes that their team would encounter. She'd already begun to choose several names for the group! 'Death Stalkers!' 'Screaming slicers!' 'Diamond brigade!'" She couldn't help but let out a small hopefully muffled "YES!" letting her small smile, grow steadily into a massive grin covering her face. The stars in her rainbow eyes shimmering brightly behind darkened shades.

Fully letting her imagination take hold, she fixed her sunglasses that had fallen slightly below the eyebrow line as she and her group of would be heroes walked away from a massive Kishin invasion. Multiple multicolored explosions taking up the entire area behind them as people cheered loudly begging them for their autographs while gold rains down from the heavens.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 1:47 pm

Angela smiled on her own and giggled. "Alright, alright girls!" Said Angela who put her hands on her hips. She was clearly in a better mood. The w-...meister looked at Azurian with curiosity. She...almost immediately understood what the girl may be thinking about.
"Hey, Azu, be honest, you're imagining our future awesome battles with hordes of bad guys, right?!" She asked with a grin. Yes, Angela was only trying to guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2016, 4:47 pm

Hono stood next to her partner and looked at the solo weapon. " I wanna beat all the bad guys!" She said clapping her together and giggled. "Azurian are you sure you want to go with out a partner?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2016, 11:55 pm

Azu was quickly hurled out of her fantasies and back to the reality of Death Academy by the sudden revelation her friends now had staring at her with the same smiles upon their faces. She brought up her hands letting her two index fingers gently tap each other as she looked away slightly embarrassed. "Maaaaybe!" She said quietly, the small smile coming back to her face. "Wait, how did you know? Was that some kind of spell or super psychic hoodoo? If so..." She let her face drop as well as let her hands fall to the side temporarily only to bring them back up again, stars in her eyes spark back to life in blazing fists of determination! "If so, that'd be super amazing!!! You have to teach me how!!" She then turned her attention back to Hono letting her face fall upon the other fact that she did indeed need a Meister.

She then perked back up knocking the temporary dissatisfaction to the curb! "You know what, Hono! I'll find one soon enough, and we're gonna rock! we're gonna kick more Kishin butt than anyone in this academy and do it with colorful explosions as fans scream our names. Or give us massive amounts of cash, but you know! We'll be the best team to ever liiive!" She then held up both hands for a double high five. "Whaddya say?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2017, 2:32 pm

Angela stuck out her tongue and winked at her friend "This is only my intuition, mah friend! Even if that was magic, I can't teach you it, 'cause magic is witch thingy only!" The witch told her and giggled loudly. Hearing about Azurian's plans to become famous made her excited. Angela really started to believe that they are going to become the best team in the academy, "Yea!" Shouted Angela as she gave Azurian a high five.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3