Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2016, 12:34 am

Azu then stared in awe at the thought of an epic bladed staff weapon! "Whoa! That's gotta be the coolest!! So you too haven't found a Meisters I'm guessing?" She said with a sigh wondering if the Meisters were just some group of people that walked around and how could she tell them apart from the weapons? I mean they're not weapons all the time, right? She then turned back towards her sleepy friend and asked, "Hey, how was it when you first found out you were a weapon? Transforming for the first time must've been terrifying, right?" She silently hoped this bit of info would reveal how to go full weapon, "Losing limbs and being trapped within a metallic vessel unable to move properly without aid... That's absolutely terrifying!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 11:59 am

Death Beat wrote:
Azu then stared in awe at the thought of an epic bladed staff weapon! "Whoa! That's gotta be the coolest!! So you too haven't found a Meisters I'm guessing?" She said with a sigh wondering if the Meisters were just some group of people that walked around and how could she tell them apart from the weapons? I mean they're not weapons all the time, right? She then turned back towards her sleepy friend and asked, "Hey, how was it when you first found out you were a weapon? Transforming for the first time must've been terrifying, right?" She silently hoped this bit of info would reveal how to go full weapon, "Losing limbs and being trapped within a metallic vessel unable to move properly without aid... That's absolutely terrifying!"

"Nope, not yet." he responded. "and i guess it kinda was. really cant remember much though... now i just do it with out thinking about it..." he sighed, taking a drink of the half empty soda can. "And you didnt answer my question. now im more curious..." he said, cocking his head slightly in thought. maybe she's a sword... or a bow maybe? havent seen a spear before... perhaps she's a gun?

Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 11:08 pm

"Oh, sorry! I'm a microphone! A real ornamental one with no base ... kind of like if a staff crossed with a mic stand. It's awkward and a bit hard to explain. I'm sorry again." She said quietly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2016, 8:00 pm

Death Beat wrote:
"Oh, sorry! I'm a microphone! A real ornamental one with no base ... kind of like if a staff crossed with a mic stand. It's awkward and a bit hard to explain. I'm sorry again." She said quietly.

Well... that was anticlimactic... "Oh.. uh... Cool!" he said, laying down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2016, 10:19 pm

"So, your goal is to be a death scythe too, huh? Do you ever wonder why Death needs so many personal weapons and why do we even need to kill witches for the final death scythe role anyways?? Justkinda seems pointless if you ask me. I mean, what did witches ever do? I mean they can't all be evil, right? I might be new to this whole thing but it does throw the question in that what if death himself is evil and we're all just too stupid to see through it?" She sat there staring at the ceiling for what seemed like an eternity just lost in thought until she started to smell smoke. She then let out a loud shriek and rushed to the kitchen quickly turning off the push button stove assuming she'd just bumped into it to start it leaving a cloth across the stove tops. She quickly turned off the stove and threw the flaming cloth into the sink letting the smoke billow throughout the room. She coughed and hacked quickly fanning he smoke out of her room with a nearby towel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2