Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:50 pm

June Maywell sat on the ground and curled up into a ball with her back against one of the tombstones. She burried her face in her knees as she contemplated what she could do. She could never be a member of the DWMA.... How could she be one? It wouldn't be possible. At least, it wouldn't be possible anymore.... Her katana sat at her side, it's blade covered with a red liquid. She never intended for any of this, she just wanted to come to this place to think and be alone for a moment, try and conquor her fear without anyone's help. She was on edge after showing up in the graveyard. Multiple fears of hers began to shift together, the smell of the bodies, insects everywhere, the darkness.... When another student showed up, she didn't know what to do. Instinct just took over.... His soul floated a few feet away from her, the only thing around that was providing her with light. Almost taunting her with it's presence.

"Zeph... did I make the right choice...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:26 am

Julia walked alone into the darkness of the graveyard. In the distance she could just make out a scarce blue light. She walked slowly towards it to investigate it. Upon getting closer she realized, it was a human soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:30 am

Hearing someone coming, June immediatly freaked out and grabbed her sword. It was hard to make out who they were in the darkness, but June could already tell it definatly wasn't her partner. "Stay back! Please, I don't...." June screamed, struggling to think of what she wanted to say. "I didn't mean to do it, it just happened!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:39 am

Julia saw the blood covered blade in the hands of the young girl. She appeared to be the same age as her, despite her white hair. She was holding a bloody sword and was very close to a human soul. Julia was caught off guard and decided to back up. This girl didn't appear to be a threat although she was denying it. "Ok just put down your sword?" Julia said putting her staff down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:48 am

Nora, sitting in a tree about 20 feet away, was taking a nap. But the presence of another soul had awakened him. He jumped down and ran toward what seemed to be two human souls. With Drake in scythe mode, Nora was ready for trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:04 am

"Is everything ok here?" Nora asked June and Julia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:11 am

"I...." June sensed some kind of blade nearby. A scythe? Instinctively, she grabbed the soul and pointed her katana at them, moving back and trying to keep a tombstone between her and the others. Something in her mind kept her from thinking straight. The only thing she could think of was to eat the soul and get rid of the evidence. The body would dissapear and... one soul couldn't hurt, right?

"Who are you people?! Why are you here??" She desperately shouted, trying to keep her mind off of her current situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:15 am

"Julia, I'm just here for a walk." Julia said as she walked towards June, trying to get her to calm down, "i'm not here to hurt you, I just wanna be your friend." she continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:35 am

She took a few more steps back, but kept starring at Julia with her yellow eyes. "I'm June...." She mentioned, not sure what else to do. "Please... don't tell anyone about this! I didn't mean to do it, it just.... I can't go back there!" Suddenly, June felt a bug crawl on her leg and fell over, visably shaken by everything that happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:36 am

"What happened?" Julia asked as she walked over to June. "Did you trip?" she asked as she offered June her hand to get back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:50 am

"I don't-" June glared at the woman, trying to scoot back. The ground was so... filthy! One of her hands landed on a sharp rock, cutting it open. "I don't know-" She snapped and angerly pointed her sword at the woman. "Leave me alone! I don't know what I'm suppost to do anymore!" Then, June started slowly crying, trying to suppress the emotions she was going through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:53 am

"It's ok." Julia said, as she took a cloth out of her bag. "Let's fix that cut up." she said as she attempted to use the cloth as a bandage for her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:55 am

"Hey, we just want to help." Nora answered. *What's this girl's problem?* Drake asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:57 am

"Drake, you can go human, now." Nora told Drake. And with that, a tall 13 year old boy stood before them, wearing a denim jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:02 pm

Nora hadn't quite been in a situation like this before. But Drake had, and he tried to take control of the situation by reaching for the girl's katana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:04 pm

As soon as the woman started to bring the cloth twords her, June freaked out. "Get away from me!" She shouted, slashing at her hand with her sword. This was wrong. All of this was just completely wrong! But at the same time, she felt different than she had ever felt before.... Almost like this was who she was suppost to be. But why did the thought even enter her head!? As soon as June had a moment to breathe, she quickly shoved the man's soul into her mouth to get rid of the evidence without thinking of the consiquences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:07 pm

Ooc: who's soul?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:08 pm

Julia backed away with her cut hand and gasped once June had eaten the human soul. "No No" was all Julia could say. Julia was unsure what to do in this situation. Her hand was bleeding and aching but she still tried to help June with her other hand. She was determined to heal her wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:13 pm

"If you don't calm down, there will be trouble. Drake, katana mode." Nora said. Drake transformed into a long, blue katana. "June, get back, she's dangerous." Nora said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:14 pm

Ooc: julia, i meant srry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:15 pm

(OoC: June killed someone offscreen at the beginning of the thread.)

"I told you to get away!" June slashed at the woman's other hand as she got off the ground. She stood there, glancing back and forth between the two of them as she just kept feeling her blood with her fingers. Then, she pointed her sword at the guy. "I don't want to hurt you, too...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:19 pm

Julia ached in pain of her other hand, but was determined. She gave an oath to the academy to prevent the creation of kishin eggs and refused to give up. Julia slowly got off the ground and tried yet again to calm June down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:21 pm

"You need to put down that sword, and calm down. Nora said, hoping to put an end to this nonsense. Drake wasn't sure of anything but one. That this girl needed help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:32 pm

"You're going to try and kill me, aren't you?!" June shouted at the man. She grabbed her katana with both hands and widened her stance, ready to fight if he came at her. "I... I don't need anyone's help! I just need a moment of silence to think!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:34 pm

Julia was bleeding profusely from her arms and couldn't say anything. She was going lightheaded, but was still determined to help this girl. She limped towards June while on the verge of fainting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next