Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Double Trouble [T] [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Double Trouble [T] [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2016, 1:16 am

As Death City Streets are crowded and full of people, two girls are seen walking around asking random people,"Would you wield us" but being turned down in the process. Some people recognized them and shooed the girls away immediately. "Another bust Aiko, but don't worry! We will have a meister in no time!" As the girl chuckles, Aiko sits down on a bench and starts swinging her legs back and forth. "I don't know... Maybe we should give up, no one here has given us a chance to even try to transform for them. We are wasting our time Keiko and you know it." Keiko turns around to Aiko and puts her hands on her hips. "We won't get a meister if you act like that, now come on! We have so many more people to pick from!" Aiko sighs and smiles staying on the bench knowing that nothing is going to change her mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2016, 3:30 pm

Raccoon was walking down the corridor in the DWMA, wearing a blue martial arts kimono with a black hakama trousers. In his left hand he was holding a sheathed bokken (wooden training katana).
"I'm so happy that the academy has a dojo. Practicing with my sword everyday is what makes me feel like a badass...I am not" He commented, basically speaking to himself as he marched out of the school building...Still wearing his kimono. "Yoshi! Today I'll definitely find a weapon! I...I can feel it in my bones." He spoke looking directly at the reader of this post. "Yeah. It's probably going to be a classic, cliche meeting where a main protagonist saves me from a great danger or something. Oh..Please not! I want to meet my partner...or partners in a calm and friedly atmosphere!"
The sorcerer slowly started walking down the massive stairs of the DWMA. "I hate these stairs so much.." He murmured quietly. "I mean, wouldn't you hate going up and down these annoying stairs every damned day?!" He asked the reader. Oh, did I forget to mention that Raccoon was still wearing his kimono and carrying his sword at that time?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2016, 1:37 pm

Keiko and Aiko walk up to another person but once again are rejected. Keiko was starting to lose hope and Aiko knew this. "Hey sis, don't worry, we will find one eventually nya. Hey! How about that person nya?" Aiko points out a person who was walking down a flight of stairs, Keiko saw the person who Aiko pointed out and shrugged. "This will be number one-hundred sixty-five Aiko, if this isn't the one... Then I am giving up..." Keiko nodded and started to go to the man who seemed to be talking to himself... Or someone beyond... Either way she tapped him on the shoulder with Aiko saying, "Would you wield us?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2016, 2:15 pm

Raccoon finally reached the bottom of the stairs, planning his dream meeting with the best partner in the world. He even smiled to himself, imagining what type of weapon would be the best for him.
"Yeaaaa..having a sword or a bow would be awesome..." He spoke to himself, probably still daydreaming. Then, he suddenly felt someone tapping him on the shoulder. He turned to face the one who dared to touch him. It was a rather young looking girl. She wasn't alone, though. Next to her there was a second girl. They looked almost identical. Well, one of them...had...cat ears and a cat tail... One of them asked him a question, he was starving to hear a moment before. His jaw dropped slightly. Raccoon seemed very surprised. He needed a moment though to react and reply to their question "Uhh...?" The sorcerer looked at the two closely. The first and the most obvious question would be: "Why are you a Neko girl?!" ,but luckily, the sorcerer remembered what his teacher told him about hunter blades. Raccoon cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses. "Maybe? It depends. Before we even begin thinking about becoming partners, I'd like to..I dunno...Maybe...know your names?" He spoke with a calm tone. It seemed like...He was right after all..about meeting his weapon(s) in the most cliche way possible. He couldn't complain, though. Luck finally gifted him with two potential weapon partners.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 11:57 am

Aiko looks at Keiko with a smile on her face and the look in her eyes saying, "We got one!" Keiko nodded to the look in her eye's. "Well mister my name is Aiko!" Aiko pointed to herselft then soon points to Keiko, "This is Keiko, we were looking for a meister to wield us but I guess we found one!" Keiko looks up at Raccoon and smiles a bit. "T-thank you mister for accepting us..." Aiko gives a little smile to Raccoon, "Alright so we gave out our names, what is yours?"

OOC: Sorry, I wasn't in the RP mood until now. I just got the Yearly pumping that lasts for who knows how long!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 12:44 pm

"My name is Lucas..However, people call me Raccoon...for..various reasons...'' The sorcerer introduced himself with a bow. A wide smile appeared on his face, he was happy to finally find someone who would be willing to work with him. "I hope you do remember how it works..uh...Keiko. We must check whether our wavelength can resonate or at least cooperate." Said Raccoon with a calm tone, to not show how excited he was. "If you want..well..we can try..like...right now?" He proposed as he took his glasses off to clean them using his t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 3:39 pm

Aiko looks at Raccoon and back at Keiko, "Well aren't you a hasty one. But I suppose so." Aiko looks at Keiko and back at Raccoon. "Well... Having us both... Would probably not be the best thing at first..." Keiko butts in, "Yeah, who would you pick first then?" crossing her arms she stares at Raccoon. Aiko is twiddling her thumbs.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 3:57 pm

Wait, wait, wait, Rackie, wasn't this thread dead? It's like, you brought me back in time, dude! Will they notice you changed my appearance and stuff? Feels like I'm in two places at once. Let's go back in time, yey! More paradoxes!

OOC: ^^" Well, that's how it works. This thread is active again, I mean, you'll have two cute weapons at least. Don't worry, I won't tell Merry.

IC: -.-

OOC: Oh, Wolfie, I know you might be confused by Raccoon's behavior. If you need some context, let me leave a link for you: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t5330-this-is-madness-madness-this-is-reality-private-lani-rackie

IC: Well, anyway! Let's pretend I'm a normal person then!
"Well, I have two hands. There are many meisters who use two weapons. If you insist to choose one of you first..." I rubbed my chin. Well, wouldn't choosing one hurt the other? Now, this is a good question. I look at the two, comparing what I know about their personalities. Let's see, Aiko is the quiet one, Keiko is the energetic one. "Alright Aiko, let's start from you then" I said. I wonder, why wielding them both is not a good thing?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 4:43 pm

OOC: Well long time no see Lucas. Nice to see that you are chipper. Hehe. But yeah you are gonna get two adorable weapons at least. Just don't spoil your own fun okay~?

Aiko gives a little peep before looking at her sister, Keiko gives her a nod telling her that she will be safe. If this guy tried anything suspicious she would bite his neck... Maybe... Okay hopefully not but she would kick him in the shin. Aiko giggled at this and looked back at Raccoon, shyly heading to him. Keiko was focused on this guy. If he was going to do anything shifty, she had to be on alert!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 5:18 pm

I... Rackie changed my name... Now my name is Luke.
OOC: Yeah, I've changed a few things in his CS.

IC:
So, Keiko is the overprotective one? Noted. I mean, it's not like I'll eat her or anything. After all, we're all DWMA students. I don't want Ms.Coon to scold me. I quickly adjusted my glasses and looked at the weapon. "Ready when you are" I told her with a friendly voice. You know, I wish I had Soul Perception. I also hope they have anti-madness wavelengths... Just in case I needed it for my own mental health. You know, my creator decided to give me a madness strand. A weak and harmless one. Madness of reality. I share it with a certain clown (Who also will kinda become my girlfriend in the future). My madness allows me to break the fourth wall and speak with you. I... Don't want these two to know about it. This knowledge is far too dangerous for them. After all, they are unaware of the fact that our world isn't real.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:06 pm

OOC: Hmm, Luke you may not be the only one. Think about this: Someone else might share your... Gift, about us. But it may not be in the time you want it to be in. Eh well there is my mischief for today!

Aiko shakily holds out her hand, unsure of what this person will do. Looking back at Keiko who gives her a nod, Aiko begins to have a little more courage. Her shaking becomes minimal and slowly has a face of confidence... However it doesn't help that her legs were shaking. Keiko's mind began to think of the different ways of going down. Most of the ways were simple and plain. Meanwhile Aiko's head was spinning around with emotions.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:14 pm

Hoolllyyy... Merry's not gonna like this... Oh wait, she might, Madness of Reality is her source of energy after all.

So Aiko is an emotional and a quiet one. Got it. I looked at Keiko, trying to get some help or an advice from her. Let's risk getting bitten by the Neko sister. I gently put my hand on Aiko's shoulder. "Relax." I told her quietly, with a warm tone. She needs to calm down if she wants to transform. "There's nothing to worry about. Trust me." I added, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2017, 1:35 am

OOC: Yeah I se- Wait... Aiko is... and Keiko... Ohhh dear.... Uhm so I made a mistake! Keiko and Aiko are switched hehehe.... Keiko is the shy and Aiko is the tomboy... SUPER WHOOPS! So uhm, just... You are seeing things Luke! *Does whooping noises*

Keiko gives a nod, her legs still shaking. Aiko however on the other hand watched Raccoon with a hateful aura behind her. She was like a lion ready to pounce. Her face expression didn't help her look less menacing, her face was cute and adorable... How can it get so ferocious!?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2017, 2:20 pm

;)
OOC: ;)
IC:
I sighed and rolled my eyes. Keiko was probably too stressed to do anything. "Hey, Aiko, your sister probably needs some encouragement. Try transforming first!" I told the sister with that hatefully cute aura. I mean, well, it's not like I'm scared or anything. The purpose of this thread is to make us into a team, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble [T] [Closed]   Double Trouble [T] [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble [T] [Closed]
Page 1 of 1