Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking For Some Trouble

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking For Some Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 2:37 pm

I leaned against the wall of an allyway bored as usual "It's way to calm around here....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 2:42 pm

"Hey Arisa! Let me hide here!" Yomi said as she turned the corner of the ally.
"Where'd you go bitch?" A man says walking into view. "Hey you! Have you seen a girl with silver hair come through here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 2:58 pm

"No, only a confuse idiot" I said, looking at the guy seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:00 pm

He growls and goes away.
Yomi comes out and breathes a sigh of relief. "Thanks. I'm been running from him for a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:03 pm

"What did you do?" I said smirking "I am truly interested."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:06 pm

Yomi shows her a leather wallet. "I'm learning a thing or two from Jet. I gets boring around her so somebody has to cause trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:10 pm

"Heh, I like the way you think." I smiled wickedly and said, "Do you want to cause some trouble with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:13 pm

I smiled back. "Yep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:18 pm

"Meet me at the super market." And with that I ran to my apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:24 pm

I headed to the super market and was waiting for Arisa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:26 pm

I came back with a wagon full of fireworks "Let the fun begin...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:33 pm

"This is gonna be great..." I said smiling deviously
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:36 pm

as they r leaving the supermarket a massive explosion comes from the center of the store causing fires to spread and people to run screaming. Everybody is running except one individual who is walking at a leisurely pace pushing a shopping cart full of souls and kittens whistling, they know who it is before he reaches them." Hey girls! I overheard your planning on making a bit of trouble?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:39 pm

"Oh... It's you... I thought if might have been Jet or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:40 pm

"Heh, next time we'll beat you to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:40 pm

Dustan saw the explosion from a rooftop. His suspicions were correct. Anyone who was connected to Jet couldn't be far from trouble. He watched, waiting to see what would happen next. He spoke a few words on a communicator. Ikaru and Daniel nodded on their sides of the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:43 pm

"Beat by Sharkboy... What a shame...." I said crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:44 pm

"We better leave before we get blamed for the explosion..." I said, grabbing the handle of my wagon ready to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:47 pm

"Good idea." I said running away from the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:48 pm

Dustan jumps off the building, right arm transformed into a 2 and a half foot long blade that is also 1 foot wide. "Hold on just a sec. Who exactly did this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:49 pm

"As you can see, my fireworks are haven't been lighted." I pointed out, smiling innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:52 pm

"uhh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:54 pm

He thinks for a moment. "Then go away from the market. I'll be keeping an eye on you while your where I'm stationed. But watch out for Ikaru. He's very...quick to judge..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:56 pm

"Got it!" I did the little salute thing and smiled "See you guys around..." I then turned around and walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 3:58 pm

Dustan watches her walk away and sighs. He mutters, "Damn I hate this job..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Some Trouble
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next