Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Double Trouble

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 5:53 pm

Kazuko was walking through the streets. He was looking for a specific building. He was dressed how he had seen Ikaru dressed. And he thought he looked pretty good. He noticed he caught the eyes of a few girls and smiled at them. He found the building he was looking for and walked inside. He tried to open a door to a certain apartment, come to realize it was locked. He cleared his throat and knocked on the door. "Hey, it's me, Ikaru!" He had changed his voice to sound a lot like Ikaru's.
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 5:56 pm

"Dont you have a key?"
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 5:59 pm

"I lost it. I think there may be a hole in my pocket. Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:06 pm

She unlocks the door with out getting up from reading DeathNote on the couch
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:13 pm

Kazuko opens the door, a little weirded out on the inside, and walks in. He closes the door and says, "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:17 pm

"No just a little upset because of you kissing another girl! What the heck, Ikaru?" She said looking up from the manga with an angry expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:27 pm

He sighs and says, "Abby, you got it all mixed up. You probably saw my twin brother, Kazuko. He's a real troublemaker."
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:29 pm

She doesn't buy it. "You have a twin? Why haven't you told me about him before then?"
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:42 pm

"Umm...I can honestly say...thatI have no clue."
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:45 pm

"That's convincing..." She says and looks back down at the manga.
OOC: I shall never call manga a book
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:47 pm

"Here, I'll prove it." He takes a picture from his pocket showing him and Ikaru. They look exactly alike. No noticeable differences.
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:49 pm

"Maybe I was wrong..." She says looking at the picture. "I'm sorry Ikaru."
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:52 pm

"It's alright...Now, can I have an apology kiss?" He smiles, showing that he's slightly joking.
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:54 pm

"I don't know..." She says jokingly. She realised something was...off with him but dismissed it.
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 7:01 pm

He's about to kiss her, but right before their lips touch Ikaru comes into the apartment. His shirt and jacket are missing, revealing muscles that are practically popping out in anger. His hair is in a mess and he yells, "YOU LITTLE TWERP!" and he tackles Kazuko away from Abby.
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 7:04 pm

Abby watches them in shock. Wait...was I really about to kiss Kazuko?
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 7:25 pm

Ikaru pins him to the wall and yells, "EXPLAIN WHY YOU WERE ABOUT TO KISS MY GIRLFRIEND!" "Because it seemed like a good ide-" right before he finishes, Ikaru punches him right on the nose.
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 7:29 pm

Abby puts her hand over her mouth. Oh god...
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:24 am

Ikaru is in a state of rage. Nothing like anyone has seen him in. He takes him by the collar and pushes him over to the door. "Now...leave before I kill you..." he pulls out his dagger, advancing on him.
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:09 am

The dagger flies out of his hand and onto the floor by Abby, who still has a shocked expression. "Don't kill your own brother Ikaru."
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:18 am

Kazuko uses that to get up and run out. Ikaru looks at the dagger on the floor and then at Abby. "What kind of person am I...almost killing my own brother..."
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:22 am

She walks over to him and hugs him. "You were rage-filled. You weren't thinking straight."
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:38 am

He sighs and wraps his arms around her. "He jumped me when I was coming home...stole my jacket and shirt...I should go after him..." He says that, but he keeps his arms around her.
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:53 am

"So that's why you don't have a shirt on." She says jokingly.
Back to top Go down

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:17 pm

He smiles and says, "Yeah...that's why...I love you Abby...don't ever leave me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Double Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble   Double Trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next