Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In for trouble?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 8:06 pm

Spencer makes his way through the long hall of guillotines. His hands still bound.

Back to top Go down

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 8:08 pm

Mozart walks through the halls with spencer behind him as they reach the death room, he walks thruogh the guillotines, untieing Spencer's hands"Shinigami-Sama, this young man here had his personality, you could say "split" by madness, i would like to know what to do with him."
Back to top Go down

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 8:10 pm

Spencer crosses his arms and looks over at the ground; tapping his foot, worried.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 1:30 pm

Death looked up from his tea, tilting his head. "You don't say? What to do, what to do...." Death brought one of his hands up to rub his chin. After a few minutes he snapped his fingers. "I've got it. You watch him!"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 1:38 pm

"Me? Shinigami-Sama i'm not sure if that's a very good idea but....If you say so, now, where will we put him then, i don't think he would be very comftorable in my house, and, i don't think my instruments will like it either."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 1:39 pm

Death thinks for a moment, rubbing his chin. "He can stay in the basement of the academy. We have rooms there for prisoners and students that need to be watched..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 1:41 pm

"Alright, i shall take him there now, Shinigami-Sama." Mozart said as he sent a string to tie up Spencer's hands again and started walking away, "Follow me."
Back to top Go down

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 6:07 pm

isabella saw she had a missed call from spencer and she smiled and called him back and waited for him to pick up
Back to top Go down

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 6:39 pm

He sighs and feels his phone vibrating in his pocket.

Hey! Phone's ringing.
Back to top Go down

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 6:49 pm

Mozart ignores him "Follow me..."
Back to top Go down

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 6:50 pm

He vents deeply and follows behind Mozart. His phone going to voicemail.

Back to top Go down

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 7:12 pm

I am making another thread-----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In for trouble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for trouble?   In for trouble? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In for trouble?
Page 1 of 1