Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2017, 11:47 pm

She smiled softly, looking between the two once more before crawling around Ellie and clinging to her back. At Yurio's words, she looked up at him, tilting her head and chattering in some strange fashion that appeared to be affirmation.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2017, 12:23 pm

Elli blinked a few times when her newfound sister climbed onto her back and then she looked over to Yurio. She made a few soft and loving hooting sounds before pressing her face against the dragon and beginning to purr like a cat slightly. She was trying to thank him for finding Aurora for her, but Elli wasn't sure if that had come across. She hopped up onto Yurio's shoulder and continued to hoot happily, then gently pecking at his hair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2017, 12:37 pm

Yurio didn't misunderstand anything about the behaviour of the penguin girl; he was more of an animal than both of the girls combined, considering that he spent the majority of his life exclusively as one. Though he still wasn't too happy about being a climbing apparatus or chew toy, he tolerated the sisters until Glyndwr let himself into the room and promptly started quietly laughing to himself in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2017, 12:51 pm

The combination of the smell and the laughter drew Aurora's attention in a heartbeat. Grinning widely, the girl began chittering once more. Climbing off the girl's back, she made her way over, gliding to Glyndwr before transforming and landing directly in front of him, smile wide, eyes gleaming. "I imagine Yurio already... 'told' you," she said, unable to stop bouncing on her feet, shifting her weight between the two, "But this is Ellie! I have a sister!"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2017, 1:28 pm

Elli hopped off of Yurio's shoulder and shifted back into her human form, beaming. "Hiya. My full name is Eliana, but you can call me Elli!" She chirped. The girl rolled onto her stomach and poked her head underneath Aurora's bed, looking around for more syrup. "Have you got more syrup?" She asked, pausing to stare up at her sister
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2017, 2:00 pm

Glyndwr looked to Elli's animal form, and then to Aurora. "I was expecting a flying squirrel or something." He joked after a moment, grinning at the two girls. "My name is Glyndwr Arget. Yurio mentioned me." He gave his introduction being completely sure of the fact that he was, in fact, mentioned before. Seeing the girl root around underneath the food storage mattress and then ask for what she was in fact looking for, Glyn started laughing again, as it confirmed what Yurio had conveyed to him. "Definitely sisters, alright!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2017, 9:46 am

Nuzzling against Glyndwr's chest, Auro looked over, grinning wide, "Somewhere. Look in the box spring. There's only one strawberry left, though." A laugh followed and she looked up at Glyn, excitement painted across her face like a mural, settling there as though it were it belonged.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2017, 8:11 pm

Elli blinked a few times and nodded, poking under the box spring and grinning when she found said bottle of syrup. Without hesitation she started to chug the syrup, giggling. "Is he your boyfriend? He's cute, but not really my type." She asked Aurora, her eyes wide with excitement. Elli bounced over to Aurora and Glyn, a little bit of syrup dribbling out of her mouth. "Are you gonna say something more than laugh at me? 'Cause that's not real nice."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2017, 12:07 pm

"But it's amusing how you two act so much alike." Glyndwr said after this time suppressing his laughter, even if it didn't make it any less obvious. "I thought Aurora's addiction to syrup was purely just because of her animal form, but it seems to be hereditary. Perhaps the fruit is the bit that she likes because of her animal form..." He trailed off at the end, trying to figure out how such a thing could even be passed down with genetics.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 10:01 am

The little witch gave him something between a glare and a look of amusement, playfully shoving him as if to tell him to stop his teasing. Still, she knew better, knew that his banter was harmless, and thus put no real effort into her attempts. "Do any penguins eat fruit, or any sweet things?" She inquired of the other girl, curious.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 6:33 pm

Elli shrugged, smiling widely. "Why would I know? I just know that I really like chocolate. Can we go to the store? Your food mattress--which is awesome by the way, seems pretty empty. Plus, what kind of things does this DWMA thingy do? Some of the other witches in the coven say that they do bad stuff."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 6:46 pm

"The DWMA does bad things to bad people." Yurio piped up briefly, to include himself in the conversation. 

"We hunt the things that may hurt people and leave those that do not, alone. That includes members of any species or community." Both Glyndwr and Yurio said in unison, for no other reason than that they could.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 6:49 pm

Aurora giggled at their antics slightly before shrugging, looking at Ellie with soft eyes. "You realize you're in a DWMA dorm with countless students and neither of us are bothering to use our Soul Protects, but no one has attacked us?" It seemed that, above all else, that logic should be enough to convince her that the DWMA didn't just assassinate witches out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 7:13 pm

Elli cocked her hip sassily and frowned. "Now, there wasn't a need to talk all in unison and stuff. That's just creepy!" She then turned to Aurora and grabbed her hand before practically dragging her out the door.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 7:38 pm

"We know, it's why we do it." Glyndwr and Yurio once more spoke in unison as they followed the two girls out of the room, grinning, quite pleased with themselves.

"We can also do one word at a time or finishing each other's sentences." Yurio added after, speaking alone this time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 8:12 pm

Aurora was eeping at the response, unaccustomed to being the one dragged rather than the one doing the dragging. She looked back at the boys, almost pitifully, mouthing a silent 'help me' at Yurio.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 9:41 pm

Elli giggled softly, not missing the silent plea for help. "You've got to show me around and stuff. I don't even know what you do here at this place, and we've gotta go shopping too." She informed Aurora, a grin on her face as she looked around the dorms. "How many people live here? I bet lots. Are they all witches?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 9:50 pm

Both Glyndwr and Yurio stopped and gave Aurora a thumbs up in an overenthusiastic and extravagant fashion, standing to the side with the other hand on their hips, legs wide apart. They both mouthed the same thing in response; 'You're doing great!'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 9:55 pm

She glared openly at them, biting back a quip, "No, I've only met two others.... and this is a school." She clarified, shaking her head, "We... learn. And train. And apparently get ignored by our boyfriends."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 10:03 pm

This made Elli smile. "Yeah, I feel that." She released Aurora and shrugged. "School, huh? Seems pretty dull. What else is there here besides witches? I've heard about ah..weapons. I can't remember the name for whoever wields them though. Never met one."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 10:10 pm

"I'm a witch-meister," She clarified, seeming proud of the statement, "We wield Demon Weapons, Dark Weapons --- those are bad --- or Hunter's Axe. I, ah.... apparently, I have an Axe."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 10:31 am

"Oh, that's cool." Elli replied with a little smile, still looking around with big eyes. "Can I come to school with you tomorrow? That would be super cool." She added, looking around. The teenager clearly didn't understand the concept of having to enroll in the school in order to attend classes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 2:39 pm

Aurora blinked several times, realizing that she would have to enroll the girl herself in order for anything to get done. Her own enrollment process had been a bit of a nightmare, but at least Ellie had managed to make it to Nevada on her own, so that saved a lot of the headache, "I... don't know for sure. You'd have to enroll as a first year, since you've not had any relevant training before..."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2017, 10:00 am

"Oh. Uh, well where do I do that?" She asked, beaming over at her sister. "I didn't come all this way just to have to go back to the coven, you know. I want to fight on my own, and learn things independently without others hovering over me all the time." Elli fished something out of her pocket. It was a small bracelet with E.B engraved on it. "I got this for my last birthday. Have you got one too?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2017, 10:48 am

Aurora stiffened; of course, she hadn't. The girl had been kicked out of the coven several years before. She shook her head slowly at this, looking down before swapping the topic back to where it had been. "I can handle most of the process, honestly. It just may take a few days before you can do anything. But..." She grinned slowly, softly, "There is an unoccupied bed in our dorm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next