Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Partnership?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Partnership? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 1:49 am

yeah "she said and leand heavily on her staff walking next to elaine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 1:54 am

Elaine turned into a crow and rested on Luna's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:00 am

crow good fit "she said and closed her eyes and concentrated on her powers "soul protect "she whispered and her clothes went normal and her staff disappeared "so were to "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:01 am

"The edge of the city" she said as she started to fly away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:04 am

she nodded and fallowed her as she flew away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:07 am

They reach the lower/outer part of the city. They went into the sewers and walked down the tunnels. "I can't have my castle anywhere near the academy, or I would be found out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:12 am

she nodded "it makes sense "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:19 am

They made a left turn and there was a vault door. She entered the passcode and turned the wheel thingy. They went through the doors, and there was lion and hyenas everywhere. They all ran towards Elaine. "Aww my precious babies. I missed you. Yes I did, yes I did..... These are my pets. They won't hurt you. Would you like a tour?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:23 am

lune got nervous as all of them came closer but shook it off "okay and yeah sure i would love one "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:26 am

Elaine walked Luna through the entire castle. There were many elegant, beautiful bedrooms and a gigantic, astounding dinning room and kitchen. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:29 am

its amazing "she said in aww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:32 am

"Thank you very much... Can I borrow that spell book. So I can, brush up on my magic skills."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:35 am

she looked at her with a smile "sure but im going to get you your own here soon usually spell books are matched to the witches animal so some of my spells might not work for you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:35 am

hay i g2g ill bbl )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 6:39 am

im back if your here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 8:51 am

OOC: I'm on now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 2:37 pm

"Well..... I'm going to read my spell book in the living room. Would you like to join me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:20 pm

Luna nodded "yes I think I will" she said fallowing her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:25 pm

Elaine starts reading through the book. "This is great. So many spells. Now I feel like killing someone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:31 pm

She smiled " yeah I prefer the torture spells " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 3:34 pm

"Me toooooooo.... *yaaaaawwwnn* hmmm. I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 4:04 pm

She nodded at her " okay get some sleeP" she said geting uP to go to bed herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 6:43 pm

the next morning luna gets up and stretched
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partnership?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2