Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 9:45 pm

Courtney grabbed a few blankets and wrapped herself in them, hoarding them into a ball around herself with a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2017, 12:02 pm

The other two looked over at her and shook their head, Marc joining her. Eve, however, seemed to have managed to distract herself with cleaning, and returned only briefly to grab their dirtied clothing and start laundry again.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2017, 10:59 pm

Courtney was quick to snuggle up to him, laying her head on his chest and staring at herself in the vanity mirror.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2017, 9:53 am

Marc embraced her easily and instantly, content to hold her while Evelyn set about cleaning. She seemed meticulous with sure. Honestly, he wasn't sure what she would do; interfering might awake some sort of demon. At least... that was his paranoid thought.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2017, 3:41 pm

Courtney let out a hum, nuzzling her head into Marc's chest and starting to doze.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 10:23 am

Accepting this easily, he held her as they fell back to sleep. He felt increasingly lazy, but between the random bouts of workout he was getting with the girls, it seemed appropriate. Evelyn, meanwhile, set about cleaning the house. By the time they awoke, she'd be found out back, on her gym equipment.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 10:52 am

Courtney woke some hour or so later, rolling away from Marc and standing to stretch. She set about exploring the 'house', moving from floor to floor to better memorize its layout.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 11:08 am

Courtney would soon enough discover that the upstairs had largely been adapted into Evelyn's prized library, leaving the rest of the upstairs with it, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and the laundry closet. The second floor was simple, though well decorated and furnished, with a living room and entryway she'd already seen, the kitchen, a dining room, a study, and another area treated as a sort of parlor and office mixed together. The basement, with its stairwell beneath the main one, was locked, forbidding access. Unbeknownst to Courtney, if she were to try to pick or force the lock, it would send Auto off into alarm mode, as the speaker system was partially hooked in with the security. If Courtney were to take the glass doors outside of the study to the backyard, what of one there was, she would find Evelyn mid-workout.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 11:17 am

Courtney did eventually end up out back, watching her...lover? work out on the machinery. She leaned herself against the door frame, watching with a smile. Maybe even a smirk.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 11:24 am

By this point, Evelyn was focusing mainly on her arms and shoulders, having already used the treadmill some time before. Honestly, it was unclear how long she'd been outside. Still, she didn't acknowledge Courtney as she came in, possibly because she was unaware of her presence, or she was just simply that focused. For all the weapon knew, it could be both.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 1:40 pm

Courtney opted to simultaneously exercise her own muscles and tease her meister, slipping out of her pajamas and taking a spot on a nearby padded Matt, started to do crunches in nother but a pair of panties. Courtney wasn't exactly built, but she had muscle on her, and she kept herself practiced. The stronger her muscles were, the less vulnerable her armored form was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 1:50 pm

Eve's eyes shifted over to the woman, where she hesitantly watch her actions, worried about the bruise at her abdomen. Still, Courtney seemed to be fairing well enough; certainly, she was doing better if she was continuing to be willing to tease. Evelyn was rather happy what little bit of a porch she had was covered with outdoors curtains. She did have neighbors, afterall, and was sure that Courtney wouldn't want to deal with the consequences of that.

"Having fun, there?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 3:41 pm

"Are you?" She asked, silently counting her set under her breath between words. She stopped at 40, then rolled over, and started to do push-ups, sweat starting to cover her skin in a light sheen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 5:11 pm

Evelyn rolled her eyes, moving on to another workout as Courtney joined her more honestly. "What would make you think that I wasn't?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2017, 9:43 am

Courtney just shook her head, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2017, 10:49 am

Evelyn rolled her eyes, continuing to do as she was, unashamed and unwilling to budge from her exercise.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2017, 11:00 am

Courtney didn't seem to like the idea of using any of the exercise machines, instead only doing workouts that she could do on the mat. Her breathing slowly grew heavier, her hair matting to her head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2017, 11:16 am

Evelyn continued to move between pieces of equipment for a while, working harder to reach muscles. Marc, meanwhile, still wasn't quite awake, leaving them alone still.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2017, 11:37 am

Courtney pushed herself off the mat, stretching briefly before looking over at Evelyn. "What's in the basement?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2017, 9:25 am

Evelyn's eyes flickered at her a moment before returning to staring in front of her as she worked. "Liam's area ---- my twin." She clarified, voice not quite cold but certainly distant, almost guarded.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2017, 9:34 pm

"Nothing you want me to look at. I understand." She said, crossing her arms over her bare chest as she watched her meister work out. She got bored after a few moments, turning and heading back inside, searching for Marc.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2017, 12:21 pm

It's not my call. She thought, almost bitterly, but more from a feeling of hurt and loss than from anything having to do with Courtney. Honestly, she just wanted to know where her twin was, and he had no way of knowing or finding that out; the trail had gone cold before it'd even been established.

Marc had awoken again and found his way into the kitchen sometime between Courtney heading outside and coming back in. By this point, he was doing some mixture of cooking and cleaning, wearing nothing more than an apron and his boxers. His attention was, though divided, devoted on his tasks that he didn't seem to notice when Courtney reentered the house.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2017, 12:02 am

Courtney headed to the kitchen, plopping down at the table and laying her head on the table, watching Marc with disinterest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2017, 8:44 am

It took him several minutes, but he finally caught sight of her. Smiling sheepishly, he offered her some of the food he'd already made, really just baked hot fries and some gravy. "Sorry, Courtney, how long have you been there?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2017, 12:26 am

"Not really." She murmured, letting out a soft sigh and looking around for a moment. "Would you mind doing me a favor?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next