Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 11:38 am

No cats got any tongues; this much was obvious when she wasted no time in getting hers between Rogue's lips, having once more started the kiss she broke before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 7:42 pm

He seemed startled, freezing for a second as he tried to process what had just happened. Trembling slightly, the bus flashing for a heartbeat, he leaned into the kiss, returning it to her with vigor.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 8:13 pm

Candy wrapped her arms around Rogue's shoulders. She pressed her body against his, including her chest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 8:18 pm

His face burned, his own hands trying to find someplace "safe" to land while they kissed. Honestly, he was caught somewhere between the confidence of the alcohol and the awkwardness of, well, himself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 8:35 pm

Candy broke away from the kiss after a short while, heavily breathing while trying to catch her breath. "I... Got your... Tongue..." She said between strawberry-and-alcohol-scented breaths.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 8:40 pm

He found himself chuckling at this before leaning forward, forcing her back against the couch and leaning over her. "And I've got you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 8:51 pm

"And what will you do?" She asked, seemingly full of confidence, but looking at least slightly unsure of herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 8:53 pm

His lip twitches upwards, the lines of a joke tugging at it, though he dare not answer her. Instead, he cupped the back of her head, claiming her lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 9:13 pm

Candy grasped at the back of Rogue's head, perhaps a little more roughly than she had intended to, with one hand, and used the other to try bringing him closer again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 9:14 pm

The assassin followed her willingly, his other hand opting out of bracing himself --- he had the strength to hold himself up with his core --- for the sake of snaking around her hips. Pressing his palm flat to the small of her back, he pulled her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 9:28 pm

Having him closer, now, her arm once again ended up wrapped around his shoulders, while she wrapped a leg around the back of his.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 9:34 pm

He held her close, releasing her head now that she had a better grip on him. His hand trailed down her back, pressing her torso closer to him, his leg rubbing idly at her core.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 9:48 pm

Candy made a surprised squeak against Rogue's lips, surprise in her eyes. She didn't do much to change their position, though.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 9:49 pm

Her smirked against her mouth, taking her lip between his teeth and raising a brow at her, challenging.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 9:56 pm

Candy replied to Rogue's brow in the same way, raising her own; her own, however, was questioning. She didn't know what he was trying to do now, simply staying as she was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 9:58 pm

"Stop me when you've had enough," he murmured, before rejoining his lips and teeth with her neck.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 10:25 pm

"Mhmm..." She agreed, as she tilted her head away to give him better access. She was enjoying herself, regardless of how embarrassing it all was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 10:28 pm

He chuckled softly, almost darkly against her skin as he set about marking her with more hickeys. It was amusing to him, this combination of branding and pleasuring her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 10:40 pm

She knew she was going to be covered in marks after all this, but didn't stop him at all; she was enjoying it. That was made quite clear by all the little noises she was making and the fact that her other leg was soon after was wrapped around his hip.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 10:41 pm

She was sending him on a power Trip that, quite frankly, he really didn't need. Regardless, such a fact didn't exactly dissuade him, and soon he was teasingly running his tongue back and forth between her collarbones.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 10:55 pm

Her pleasured noises continued as let go of his head and instead pulled down the hem of her shirt, exposing more skin for him to work on, urging him to continue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 10:58 pm

He raised a brow at her, pausing to make sure that she was positive she wanted him to continue before he did so.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 11:02 pm

Candy answered by using her other hand to push his head back down. She was caught up in the moment and definitely wanted to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 11:08 pm

A laugh fell past his lips before he could stop it, and soon he was covering every inch of exposed skin in kisses, marking the more intimate areas with further hickeys.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 11:20 pm

Candy's noises became slightly louder as Rogue went on, her hips starting to move against his; whether she was doing it completely on her own, even she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next